Sorah chest

• I saw people complaining in the past about how sorah chest was so hard to kill on all KQ levels compared to 125+.

So, they fixed it: 125+ sorah chest is now as hard to kill as on any other levels…

So: stop complaining, the fixes are sometimes worst then the problem…

• I mean, this is been by far one of the worst patches in the recent time. Hopefully they roll back.

Fugata/iFugata and others

Playing since 2007, I should leave it already.

• Hopefully they roll back.

A roleback is no Solution

Patch it and fix it thats the only good way

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• There were some good fixes in this patch.

I think they did from their eyes "fix the 125 kq" without hearing us that sorah is too difficult unless you have a powerhouse team of sc/charmed fellows carrying everyone (in the way the kq was intended to be)

Is that how the game was designed to be played? I must confess that if a KQ requires fully SC’d and charmed players then that would mean the quest is unbalanced. Charms and CS gear are meant/supposed to be luxuries, not the the bare minimum to complete a KQ. (I understand this is not the case post 100 but you can’t rely on everyone being CS’d in a group event.). The game needs to make money but if a KQ continues to fail over and over again what do you think that will do for player retention in the long run? I don’t think that’s their intention. Successful KQ’s result in satisfied participants, adding to purchases of exp cards, tevas, and quite possibly charms. So no, KQ’s should not rely on charmed/CS’d players to successfully complete it in my opinion. Just my three cents. ;D

• Dont know where they got the 125 Sorah report, this KQ was fine

The first Problem was Sorah Chest for lvl 95+ and not 125+

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• damn greddy gamgio. They really fudge this game up. I'm fully geared +10 and coc +12 axe with low hp and vit on my glad. Before I can destroy the chest with 3 hits. Now I'm just tickling the chest...wth??? Gamgio is stupid thinking we need to all charmed up for a kq. No wonder why ppl quit this game. The greddy company want us to spend more money when we already spend hundreds to fully enhance our gears. Now we need to also fully charmed top? Smh.

• If this is how Sorah 125-135 was planned to be from the beginning, then how do we pass it. The KQ also happens every 4 hours only and can accommodate 10 people max. Maybe accommodate more people to pass now Sorah? Maybe raise the amount of players in Sorah to 20 now since it's harder.

Katahrah 131 HK slimefacewall LilyBloom 129 Lockhoneysleep Frena 129 Gladslimerage Nympha 128 SSslimeheadphonesBayoneta 128 ReaperslimedevilKonuichii 125 Saderunsurehoney

Cypion ~ISYA~

• Is that how the game was designed to be played? I must confess that if a KQ requires fully SC’d and charmed players then that would mean the quest is unbalanced. Charms and CS gear are meant/supposed to be luxuries, not the the bare minimum to complete a KQ. (I understand this is not the case post 100 but you can’t rely on everyone being CS’d in a group event.). The game needs to make money but if a KQ continues to fail over and over again what do you think that will do for player retention in the long run? I don’t think that’s their intention. Successful KQ’s result in satisfied participants, adding to purchases of exp cards, tevas, and quite possibly charms. So no, KQ’s should not rely on charmed/CS’d players to successfully complete it in my opinion. Just my three cents. ;D

The sorah kqs were indeed intended to be more difficult. The puzzles plus a harder boss. This was to give players who easily soloed other kqs and such something more challenging. I agree that kqs should not rely on charms and such what I am saying from Gamigos perspective is that the kqs are working as intended now because of the high difficulty.

I personally think the 125 kq got to be a little too difficult, but I also participated in a lvl 65~79 or whatever level range it is one and while it took several rounds to completely kill the chest, we did do it. I am not certain how many players were in sc or not, but my character had enhanced +11 duals. I felt that difficulty was just about right and would like to see it emulated at the higher levels.

• The sorah kqs were indeed intended to be more difficult. The puzzles plus a harder boss. This was to give players who easily soloed other kqs and such something more challenging. I agree that kqs should not rely on charms and such what I am saying from Gamigos perspective is that the kqs are working as intended now because of the high difficulty.

I personally think the 125 kq got to be a little too difficult, but I also participated in a lvl 65~79 or whatever level range it is one and while it took several rounds to completely kill the chest, we did do it. I am not certain how many players were in sc or not, but my character had enhanced +11 duals. I felt that difficulty was just about right and would like to see it emulated at the higher levels.

Mintygreen you must be on drugs. Stop eating those mintygreens cause you seem to be high on dope. Sarah kq was not meant to be this way. Gamigo messed it up in the new patch. The kq itself is not hard. They just raise the chest hp 100x what it was. What that means to the player is. Its impossible to kill the chest before it disappear. Failed kq smh. Greddy company wants the players to spend charms to do a kq? Smh. Even with 135 glads with fully +10 and +12 weapons can not do a dent in the chest.

• The sorah kqs were indeed intended to be more difficult.

Yea more difficulty but not too much!

Its doable for populated servers but there are like 12 or more servers who cant do this kq anymore cuz of missing players

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Yea more difficulty but not too much!

Its doable for populated servers but there are like 12 or more servers who cant do this kq anymore cuz of missing players

Yes. but unless they put in a system that changes the difficulty based on the number of participants there does not really seem to be a solution for making something difficult on populated servers while making it easier but still difficult on not as populated servers. If you make it too easy, so the not as populated servers can complete it, the more populated servers just roll through the kq and it defeats the purpose.

• Just did soarh kq on 125-135. We had 6 glads lvl 135 and got health of chest to 1/2. Then it disapear. Try again, got it to 1/4 cause of stupid ice and blind. Keep repeating, all hearts gone. Had to use tears. On the 8th tried we manage to kill the chest. Damn, i dont remember it being this hard. I feel bad for those sorah kq without DD. They freaking raise the health of the chest like 500% or something. I remember 1-2 Gald would be able to kill chest before it disapear. Now 6 capped glad even having a hard time killing it. what the fudge. Either raise the max players to join or low the chest health. Cause some time we dont have that many DD. Mostly cleric and archers. which are useless and weak at DD.

• Yep, that is correct.

forum raised a legit concern that 95 sorah KQ was too hard, we waited, mods replied that devs tested tried with god knows what characters and gear and succeeded and next thing we know sorah was in patch notes! But not for a 95 fix instead to break the 125.

it was the last time we I’ll now I’ve bothered posting and taught me to keep my mouth shut anytime I think there a worthwhile fix or improvement to the game.

Good luck but be careful suggesting improvements lest the the screw turns tighter.

• Sorah kq for lvl 95. 10 people, 2 full party. Got to boss. Throw everything we had at the chest. Did 1/4 damage to chest before it disappeared. Try again. And again. And again. Didn't even do half of its hp. Everyone eventually got slaughter like pigs in the butcher house. Smh. Do gamigo expect people to charmed up for a kq? Ppl been complaining about it for the past few months now. Then all of a sudden then buff sorah kq for 125. Lmao. Now it takes at least 5 to 6 capped glads with +12 axes to even kill it. With a kq that limit only 10 player, what about the other classes???? Even my capped glad with +12 coc axe, low hp, vit, and t4 +20 dmg brace barely does any damage to it. Gotta be kidding me right...smh... money talks.

• Yep, that is correct.

forum raised a legit concern that 95 sorah KQ was too hard, we waited, mods replied that devs tested tried with god knows what characters and gear and succeeded and next thing we know sorah was in patch notes! But not for a 95 fix instead to break the 125.

it was the last time we I’ll now I’ve bothered posting and taught me to keep my mouth shut anytime I think there a worthwhile fix or improvement to the game.

Good luck but be careful suggesting improvements lest the the screw turns tighter.

Mhmm, reminds me of how they fudged up shiny rates 🤔. Must've been opposite day at the office. Ask for the reverse of what you really want.

• Sorah was always supposed to be hard, and I think the reason why it used to fail so much at lower lvls is that lots people at lower/medium lvls don’t have the best gears, but at 125+ that was usually not a problem, with even some caped chars (almost certainly with all gears at the max +) participating. So, why is Sorah 125+ so hard now? Here goes some suggestions on how to make it easier (read "less hard"):

*) Obvious one: make chest easier to kill (but keep the birds the same way, the panic they generate is part of the fun…);

*) Allow more ppl to participate (20, at least 15);

*) If 3 instances (A, B and C) with more ppl in is too much, then reduce it to just A and B (3x10 is the same as 2x15 – duh) with an higher interval (maybe 5 minutes instead of 2); I think we all would prefer less runs but more chances of success, and anyway its super rare that someone is able to do all 3…

*) If allowing more ppl to participate will make the initial room (the random puzzles) too easy, adjust the mobs defense to the new number of participants;

*) Or, just put it back the way it was before, you never heard anyone complaining on how easy it was…

• Youve got to be careful when trying to state your argument or case for something. At the beginning of your argument, you are praising Gamigo for doing a goodjob( it can be seen and interpreted that way) and then later you are asking them to possibly revert their change.

Please guys, with the changes we have been seeing, especially lately, pick a side you want to defend and stick with it. Either you like what Gamigo has done and is doing or you really want them to make a must needed change in your opinion and experience. Please do not start off by saying that things should be this way and then later say that they really shouldn't.

We asked for Sorah to be made easier for the 95-109 Sorah kq in part because of the damage and defense needed for chest to die before birds kill off everyone. Basically, 105-109 levels were needed because they had the damage to kill chest off fast, especially when you have a lot of 9x people saving money for weapons and gears and arent properly equipt. But, 95-109 sorah isnt really that useful or appealing to people after 100 because of faster repeats. So you'd have 9x players with +0 weapons unable to kill the chest in time before birds killed off everyone.

Most people: Please Gamigo, make the 95-109 Sorah more doable for ungeared unweaponed players trying to level while saving money for 105+ content.

Few people: Sorah should have always been hard and a challenge.

Gamigo: 125-135 Sorah is now as difficult to complete with fully geared, fully sc players as 95-109 with 9x's ungeared, unsced.

Lesson: Pick a side and stick with it, you either like the changes theyve made and thank them for it or you ask them to fix it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by IceNova ().