[Maintenance] 07/01/20 - Discussion

• Updates:

07/03/20 - Maintenance Patchnotes

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Wouldn't this kill LN leveling?

Why?

And why should they keep glitched Shinys?

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Glad to hear there were so many changes that should start improving the playability of the game (in terms of back-end efficiency). I know most people don't find those updates particularly exciting but I'm certainly excited about it!

Not so happy to hear that shiny rates will be reduced, but it will be so much better actually knowing when you're going in to kill a shiny for real.

• Grinding in general became somewhat viable again outside of LN at lower levels, but less shiny mobs will remove that. Also shiny mobs became the replacement for T6 production, but with less now people will be looking for that being put back into the game.

The rest of patch it good. Fix some bugs, especially party and gameplay related. Being able to place the Guardian bubble was one of the longest-standing requests.

After doing dailies on a bunch of characters, including trying to get Mysterious Rock for a char, the shiny rate is noticeably lower for sure. Granted it is right after maintenance when the shiny rate is typically at it's lowest.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Just did 125-135 Sorah KQ...

The chest was buffed far too much. If you don't have 135 glads to kill it fast, you fail. You don't have enough damage to kill the chest with the incredibly limited time you have, it ices half the people trying to kill it, and the next time you get it to spawn it is back to full health. 125 Sorah KQ was already rough if you didn't have caps to instantly spawn the chest, not it's impossible without caps.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• the shiny nerfs is by far the worst thing to happen ...

Thats a Meme or?

It was a glitch, the shine system was not working properly
    why should they keep this? it did break enough already with this high dropchance

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Thats a Meme or?

It was a glitch, the shine system was not working properly
    why should they keep this? it did break enough already with this high dropchance

right.
    the extra EXP and droprates were very helpful for people that cant buy rants all the time. Sure the t6 Droprates were too high but instead of reducing the spawnrates they couldve kept them the same and adjust the droprates

• Happy to see we got the auto mini pets and t6 scrolls/pots issue fixed.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• With the nerf of the shiny spawn rate being a thing now (I have literally been waiting for this to occur)...perhaps p lvls will stop in FM and in certain 8x repeat spots...cause OMG.

In light of all the complaining about the Shine spawn rate being horrible now which ruins LN...well, that's just the way it is. LN Hero Mode was the go-to to escape the 90s and skip certain 100+ repeats, and it hasn't changed. So you're not gonna see 1 - 6 "shiny" snakes per egg now...oh well peoples.

What's gonna happen when Gamigo decides to remove the exp off the little snakes? Total anarchy right? Mkay then. Be glad they tweaked shines instead of removing exp off snake spawns. :rolleyes:

The rest of the patch notes are evident that they're finally hearing us out about certain things with the game, but more needs to take place with the enhancement system as well. Instead of aesthetically watching that box highlighter spin, it should be a simple "poof - Success x2/Success/Fail/Downgrade/Broken" instead of what it is now...but that's just me.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Can't get any character on any server to open?

Had to download Launcher again to start with now game opens, cam select a server but as soon as I click a character and it starts opening the game it crashes....

• they couldve kept them the same and adjust the droprates

No, thats not how Shinys work, Shinys should be extremly rare, like in Pokemon

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Can we all take a moment to appreciate the saints protection change :)

So much better than running to danger to cast it on someone else

Now you can cast it from a safe distance

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

• Good few changes. But more problems regarding server stability.

Ever since maintenance, I have binned over 25 times in the span of 6 hours.

Many other players have experienced the same issues. Please fix.

I think there's an actual server stability feedback thread where this feedback would be more beneficial. Too lazy to find the link but would recommend noting it there.

• Can we all take a moment to appreciate the saints protection change

So much better than running to danger to cast it on someone else

Now you can cast it from a safe distance

Yea thats a really nice change

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

Same. Too many game crashes. People would complain before, but this is some NEXT LEVEL crashing. Maybe undo the maint until it can be done without all the crashes?