[Maintenance] 07/01/20 - Discussion

• Removing the shinies is a step in the good direction. But they seriously need a money sink.

Can anyone explain why we dont have an item exchange center? Put a % fee per trade on it and youll solve the damn housing and lag in uru.

Plus money dissapears from game, which is needed.

• Removing the shinies is a step in the good direction. But they seriously need a money sink.

Can anyone explain why we dont have an item exchange center? Put a % fee per trade on it and youll solve the damn housing and lag in uru.

Plus money dissapears from game, which is needed.

Okay you know what they COULD do? Is they good add a green capsule to the LH and the basic items you receive is a mix of what you can get in red/blue capsules but their like "rare" or "superior" item reward thing would be a bag of GEMS. Like a money bag you npc for X amount of G.

• Okay you know what they COULD do? Is they good add a green capsule to the LH and the basic items you receive is a mix of what you can get in red/blue capsules but their like "rare" or "superior" item reward thing would be a bag of GEMS. Like a money bag you npc for X amount of G.

But why?

LH Coins are easily obtainable and stackable up to millions and millions... The whole purpose of a G sink is to get RID of G. Not give people that might have large stocks of coins the opportunity to get even more gems.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• It was a glitch its not fair to remove titles cuz there were no rule that youre not allowed to farm that Titel or anything in this direction

Its like the Gembug back in 2012.

So you’re basically saying you’re okay with it because you farmed all your shiny titles for your characters. Maybe you should think about the longevity of the game instead of preserving what you basically said was a glitch. I’d prefer more people joining and possibly purchasing than preserving your “exclusive” shiny title. Why do you care so much that others can’t achieve the same as you did? Please don’t cite market discrepancies because you had 6 months to complain about that. Let me guess, you have T6 production skills? Hmmmmm ;D

• T4 immunity potions, T6 purple potions, are not made. T6 scrolls recipes are possible but they are locked out because they didn't update the recipes saying t5 items HHQ Leather instead of dark leather. etc. thus a higher idea would be putting extra rates of those "shinies" spawning again. the charm 4 hour one was fixed a while ago, so it's not really a huge problem. perhaps lowering the rate of those elrue-xir t5 recipes but that's just a off chance because they can be npc'd.
    As for the hidden nerf of sticking t6 hp/sp potions into Arkroute and other 115-120 maps instead of the T5 drop rate is just B.S., be that a change to help mediate the Magic Potion income or listening to someone else's rant about T5 is just silly though. T5 tiered items sell rate was not bothered. so those should have been updated so that HP potions T5s would drop normally because there is plenty of players in those long ranges without having the time to deal with making potions. and the shiny rate was all for t6's so doesn't impede the t5 production/selling rates either.
    so lets' all gather together for returning that rate of shinies. (because t6's are needed)
    also band together to force their hands on t5 hp potions drop tables.
    and then we can squabble over 4 hour charms. because really i'm fine with those being slowed, because the company needs to sell charms somehow.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 1 time, last by coldstoni ().

• T4 immunity potions, T6 purple potions, are not made. T6 scrolls recipes are possible but they are locked out because they didn't update the recipes saying t5 items HHQ Leather instead of dark leather. etc. thus a higher idea would be putting extra rates of those "shinies" spawning again. the charm 4 hour one was fixed a while ago, so it's not really a huge problem. perhaps lowering the rate of those elrue-xir t5 recipes but that's just a silly thing.
    As for the hidden nerf of sticking t6 hp/sp potions into Arkroute and other 115-120 maps instead of the T5 drop rate is just B.S., be that a change to help mediate the Magic Potion income or listening to someone else's rant about T5 is just silly too. T5 tiered items sell rate was not bothered. so those should have been updated so that HP potions T5s would drop normally because there is plenty of players in those long ranges without having the time to deal with making potions. and the shiny rate was all for t6's so doesn't impede the t5 production/selling rates either.
    so lets' all gather together for returning that rate of shinies. (because t6's are needed)
    also band together to force their hands on t5 hp potions drop tables.
    and then we can squabble over 4 hour charms. because really i'm fine with those being slowed, because the company needs to sell charms somehow.

I agree with you fully! I think they were left in game as is for too long and now the markets have become meshed with those drops. :P (Im kidding!). The only solution is to tweak the drops, (reduction), and perhaps increase the spawn rate because at this point, T6 supply shortages are very soon to come. I also think it’s a great way to to get people back to normal play and not shiny lurking/hunting.

• So you’re basically saying you’re okay with it because you farmed all your shiny titles for your characters. Maybe you should think about the longevity of the game instead of preserving what you basically said was a glitch. I’d prefer more people joining and possibly purchasing than preserving your “exclusive” shiny title. Why do you care so much that others can’t achieve the same as you did?

Nope, not all my characters have this title

ive created a new character who needs this title and im fine with it, its okay that i need 50 real shinys now and that they are rare

so like 4 or 5 chars from me missing this title and its okay.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I saw your other points about ppl not being able to tell them apart and dying bc the shiny hurts so much more etc etc and I get that, but isn't that kind of beneficial for everyone? People were buying/lf killers or needing to get enhanced gear which is good for gamigo....and also the economy.
    But I think the increased rate of them is all everyone wants as well ;o;

For farming shiny bosses would drop more than normal bosses so it kinda sucks now to have the old drop rate back because there are now like next to none shinies

Lol I do not see paying killers as needed nor good for gamigo nor the economy.

Talk to people who wish they could actually complete dungeons or quests on their own or in a party of same level people. You will find if a rep spot only has people of the level for a quest range in the party, people just tend to "give up". This then makes people not want to play unless they can buy/find a killer. Which is counter-intuitive.

• cya guys maybe in 2030 when they introduce yet another great gameplay changer to the game just for them to patch it out in 6months ^^:thumbup:

You're not really wrong ... hopefully they bring shiny back. Pretty non existent now ||

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Talk to people who wish they could actually complete dungeons or quests on their own or in a party of same level people. You will find if a rep spot only has people of the level for a quest range in the party, people just tend to "give up". This then makes people not want to play unless they can buy/find a killer. Which is counter-intuitive.

oh yes I know, idk why people have gotten so lazy but I guess it's what was bred in the economy/people willing to do it so much it took over?. But I mean, if people were repping and there's shiny's and they get hit hard and they are like oh no I can't do this in +0 gear then they would maybe think about enhancing?or buying blues?or both!! Which is good for gamigo o: And it's good for the economy bc then, maybe, people would care about 95 blues enough again.

• I think people would just stop playing xD if they constantly ran into enemies (especially invisible ones) who killed them over and over while they are questing. Not everyone can afford enhancing, and until a person finds a good solid way to make money in game to afford pre-enhanced items they really will/do struggle.

1-60 is so fast and the money you reap from academies wont buy you a enhanced lvl 60 weapon. (Honestly, I do sometimes think academy level limit should be raised to lvl 90 since a lot of guilds don't let people join until they are at least 105 and so raising the upper limits might force guilds to actually take an interest in their academites again and help them and make them feel more welcomed rather than just "pay the poor person so we can get GT buff").

• I think people would just stop playing xD if they constantly ran into enemies (especially invisible ones) who killed them over and over while they are questing. Not everyone can afford enhancing, and until a person finds a good solid way to make money in game to afford pre-enhanced items they really will/do struggle.

1-60 is so fast and the money you reap from academies wont buy you a enhanced lvl 60 weapon. (Honestly, I do sometimes think academy level limit should be raised to lvl 90 since a lot of guilds don't let people join until they are at least 105 and so raising the upper limits might force guilds to actually take an interest in their academites again and help them and make them feel more welcomed rather than just "pay the poor person so we can get GT buff").

With all due respect, I know that you main cleric but most people who have played for a while or even starting out are either informed or experienced enough to know that the best way to level initially is to play either mage or archer first so you can mass kill and kite and then level up other characters that aren't able to. The best way to farm and plvl is to play either mage or archer, which means that the best classes to fully utilize shinies were mages and archers. Yes other classes can kill mass moves post 100, but 100+ shinies are mainly for farming not lvling unless you are combining it with a quest boost while questing and doing repeats. You are joining into a conversation about the vitality and usefulness of shinies from the perspective of a solo cleric and tbh it is not very helpful to what we are all saying here. Experienced players who know what they are doing know that they can die from normal mobs while kiting/aoeing during mass killing so they are going to approach the mobs whether those mobs have invisible shinies or not as if they can die like usual, meaning that they will follow useful mobbing techniques and killing implementations. You can't imagine how excited I was to find invisible shinies.

Overrall, the exp that shiny mobs gave people who were grinding out lvls rather than doing boring af repeats till their eyes hurt, especially while using exp boosts, outshines the number of times they die during this process. Tevas are not very expensive.

The decision to remove shinies was a major turnoff. When shinies were added the general idea was that Gamigo was trying to reignite the population of Fiesta online by adding something that would inspire both new and old players to return and of course give currently playing players an amazing new experience. We are talking about a game that has existed since 2006 and this is 2020. After all this time, shinies as they were before the july 1st patch( really as they were back during christmas and new years) were seen as Gamigo deciding to reward players who have been around for so long and encourage new players to join and give those new players a way to make money by selling the drops from shines. Whoever decided that Shinies needed to basically go away need to put in their two weeks notice right now and do something else with their lives bce that wasn't a cool or creative move at all. I mean, with all the craziness of Covid-19 people just wanna chill and have a great farming or lvling experience in Fiesta online and then out of no where and completely unasked for but by either trolls or clerics or people who are having trouble with basic game mechanics, Gamigo does the unthinkable. Just when you thought things would be different after 11 years.

Rip to all those people who spent money on 70 perms because of the exp from shinies. Rip to having high hopes in Gamigo. Rip to overestimating Gamigo. Rip to thinking that Gamigo wouldn't be so greedy. What an impressive feat by Greedy Gamigo.

Bring back the shinies as they were before the july 1st patch.

• Shines can STAY RARE!...

There’s obviously a reason why they fixed their “glitch”, and im glad its fixed.

Now they need to focus on content tweaks from AR and on.

Mob str is STILL out of control, and frankly...so is the drop table...that needs to be reworked.

Mob masses are too thin in certain areas...compared to that of mobs closer to end game...whereas mobs prior to touching SoD...are clustered nicely.

i could go on, but you already see where I’m going with everything.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Who even are you? ;( Lol

Anyways, yes my main is an HK. My first character was a mage. I play all classes. I don't "grind" on shinnies to level. My opinion on shinnies is just as valid as people who have other opinions on shinnies. Just because my opinion differs from most of the people who want everything handed to them in game does not make it less valid. :thumbup:

I want shinny rate increased a bit from what it is now, but I don't want it to go back to the way it was. Sorry I am not extreme enough for you. I want all shinnies to remain visible.

My point I made about characters dying was in fact my mage, who was just killing mobs for repeats. I don't super charge my mage is the most expensive gears and what not and so from her perspective she is just a normal player, being played by an EXPERIENCED player. I am pretty dang good at "not dying" on my mage, as that is how I built her skill set up and stats because I have to get more done with less gear. :rolleyes: So before shinnies, and I was doing her shella repeat at 106 I could mob 9 shellas at once and mostly not die unless I was getting sleepy and made dumb mistakes. She out leveled that quest. Then shinnies were put in and I was helping my glad kill those same shellas, with my mage now being in higher level gears and everything, but the invisible shinnies would lay waste to her if i got more than 2, which with the previous shinnies rate was almost guaranteed every 2-3 pulls I would have more than 2 shinnies.

This is beyond frustrating as a game that should try to move away from "pay to win" mentality from the company AND the players, but you see the players are very much biased when they can abuse a system to make gains for themselves. And yes I think people who were farming invisible shinnies were abusing a glitch. :S

• Who am I? Did you ask that question in order to belittle me in someway? You have made 953 posts at the time of my reply to you. Most people who have visited NA forums have probably seen several of your almost one thousand posts on an already small community forum. You seem to have an opinion on just about everything.

Die hard players shouldnt have to regress to the mean for players who cant make it. Im not even sorry. I have spent so much money and years into this game that I just cant feel sorry for someone who isnt willing to make the sacrifices.I am tired of taking Ls for other people. We can express our opinions, which seems reasonable at first but what happens is Gamigo actually looks at and reads those opinions and then we see changes such as this one. Die hard players or too lazy to visit forums players remain silent when and where it counts and out of nowhere they are hit will changes that look so silly it hurts.

I am tired of taking Ls because of silence and hoping and wishing. I am speaking up because this was a really bad move in my opinion on Gamigo's part. This was a major slap in the face and a huge offense.

• bro just quit the game man its unhealthy. saw a german post talking about how adjusting the shiny system isnt in their focus right now so u should not expect any shiny changes any time soon(never)

gamigo will never change and they never did trust me i had the same frustrations as you back in 2010 and little do they care. they never do. all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• But why?

LH Coins are easily obtainable and stackable up to millions and millions... The whole purpose of a G sink is to get RID of G. Not give people that might have large stocks of coins the opportunity to get even more gems.

Well you have to put gold into getting the coins right? And at least it would introduce more gems maybe? Like we have two issues, a money sink and a way to actually obtain gems?

Plus I don't think it's just the rich that do LH a lot.

Idk maybe it's a bad idea >: but we need something that rotates in new money and also kinda gives people with alot of G a reason to get rid of some of theirs.

• Well you have to put gold into getting the coins right? And at least it would introduce more gems maybe? Like we have two issues, a money sink and a way to actually obtain gems?

Idk maybe it's a bad idea >: but we need something that rotates in new money and also kinda gives people with alot of G a reason to get rid of some of theirs.

My global incentive post.

But NOOOO...buncha people with a silver spoon shoved up their back-sides to even wanna bother with something as GOOD of a sink as that whereas the RICH help the poor as well as themselves.

Ridiculous really.

There will never be a gold sink.

There will never be an auction house.

There will never be a means for the player to play WITHOUT using the cash shop (excluding clerics) after level 116.

There will never be a server transfer (they made this crystal clear).

There will never be a server merge (they made this brutally clear).

Just take the game for what it is right now until its dead on its feet.

I've given up on trying to coax middle ground suggestions...cause Gamgio doesn't like anything that impacts their cash cow revenue gains.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• There will never be a server merge (they made this brutally clear).

Sad but true, NA had a merge but DE needs one too, there are 8 servers, 6 of them are dead xd 1 is doing "ok" and 1 is like Isya

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

The post was edited 1 time, last by Snack ().

• Well you have to put gold into getting the coins right? And at least it would introduce more gems maybe? Like we have two issues, a money sink and a way to actually obtain gems?

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Because we want a gold sink....

and now we want gems from that gold sink?

The economy would be perfectly fine if

1. People didn't cling on to old prices seeing as the economy as of now is shattered.

2. People actually spent the gems they had. There are many people with 1K gems. Just having them sit there...building them up. And for what purpose? I have a total of 2G left on my entire account with none of my items selling AT ALL.

While we could use a gold sink- with current currency barely even circulating there is almost no point. The whole situation in-game is pretty wonky. I came back to enjoy my time while it lasts on this game. And due to the current state of the game and not being able to actually sell anything. I am going to focus on how I can enjoy it. By making friends and leveling at my own slow turtle like pace.

It's honestly what I recommend because I've never felt like a game could end on a spur until now. The entirety just feels off as a whole.

Take care!

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.