[Maintenance] 07/01/20 - Discussion

• Can we all take a moment to appreciate the saints protection change :)

So much better than running to danger to cast it on someone else

Now you can cast it from a safe distance

That’s taken over 6-7 years to be implemented ?

I can gladly say thank god they did it.

Enjoy it guards !

• Good Job so far.
    I wonder what time it'll take to fix the 120-135 skills on crusaders passives and the glitched 115 ascension levels as it says the tiers are missing 1 for them too. because of moving levels off the normal 5 levels gap for crusaders-templars
    So, a whole class is missing passives and one tier of a active skill.
    those should have been fixed along with everyone else's updated skills before changing guardian bubbles to make them happy.

• Since no one mentioned them yet I really like these 2 changes as well:

* The maximum stack of the “Attendance Stamp” item has been changed to 1000.

* An issue with the gear upgrade window which caused the upgrade to start and then fail because the resource tier was incorrect has been fixed. It will now display an error message (“You need to be level X to use the enhancement item”) instead of starting the upgrade.

So thanks Gamigo.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Just did 125-135 Sorah KQ...

The chest was buffed far too much. If you don't have 135 glads to kill it fast, you fail. You don't have enough damage to kill the chest with the incredibly limited time you have, it ices half the people trying to kill it, and the next time you get it to spawn it is back to full health. 125 Sorah KQ was already rough if you didn't have caps to instantly spawn the chest, not it's impossible without caps.

failed here too.. just not enough dmg to kill the chest in time...

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• I haven't been able to log and play much, but as far I've read around on Discord, the biggest issues right now are the large amount of bins (not sure what is causing them specifically), the multiple icons of premium boosts randomly applied to characters and the patch's adjustements on Sorah’s Catacomb [125~135] that seem way too overpowered and make the KQ extremely hard to succeed.

I hope Gamigo will be able to fix these issues as fast as possible.

As for the patch, I am entusiast about the little but meaningful change of "Saint’s Protection, this might get things interesting pvp-wise but also pretty useful for pve. I hope slowly more adjustements on skills (for all the classes) could be made to improve balance.

I'm also happy to see many fixed being addressed and taken care of.

The guild storage increase item got me curious and I hope that to this storage addition more will follow cause I need desperately a wardrobe storage for permanent premium items! conhoney

WE DID IT I just bought a bunch of normal +30 pets after months and months of buying the [Auto] pets because I lost faith and NOW it's fixed honeysleep

aw well, ty gamigo

I relate to this on so many levels, this is literally me and my miserable shopping life: all the times I decide that I am super-convinced to purchase something and I go for it, the next days usually the same item I bought either goes for sale, drops in price or is part of some deal... cryhoney

• WE DID IT I just bought a bunch of normal +30 pets after months and months of buying the [Auto] pets because I lost faith and NOW it's fixed honeysleep

aw well, ty gamigo

WE. DID. THAT.

Now we just need t6 production to be added since they nerfed shinies, as they were the only source of t6 pots/scrolls...whistlehoney

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Welp...

I have no login issues, and I don't bin...hmm wonder why I don't bin?

Eh, well...anywho...check out my How-To guide...theres a lil snarplet in there that could help you guys out a lot, particularly the Smart Defrag.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• the patch's adjustements on Sorah’s Catacomb [125~135] that seem way too overpowered and make the KQ extremely hard to succeed.

Most of the things that are changing are following their plan to change the game, the meaning of which is overbearing but disturbing compared to the original concept of the game and what most players have loved since before. The game became dark, difficult, not fun, frustrating, greedy. A lot of players I know have given up.

If they hope that such changes will provide them with a source of long-awaited wealth (and they have bought a lot of potential hits), they are, of course, going the wrong way again. As far as I can remember (starting with the Sand Hill map, through killing and destroying several important instances such as LN, DT, HG and especially farming for 125 level, setting up HP energy renewables (try playing daily at level 125 where you must 2 kill 129lv priests - they are full of HP T5 potions maybe :)) ... etc ... almost everything they did was surprisingly unnecessary and aimed at destroying everything that was fun in the game. If the goal is to make the open world MMORPG game unfunny and stupid linear plus pay to win method - based on a this legendary game - they're very close.

Now ... I expect dissemblers and brown nosers below ...

• Pegulla

I’ve said the exact same things and proposed ideas to meet in the middle whereas a few other games that I play...do.

Fiesta starts out super easy, hit 91...and it becomes evident you need to buy into the cash shop. From 110-120, its very evident. 125-134...if you wanna do anything fun game wise, you need cash shop or your play is going to straight SUCK.

so yea...i hear you.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I just....lol

I do not and will not ever understand the logic @ gamigo where they think ruining drop rate with a high population is a smart decision. Shinies got more people engaged in pve/farming which must mean more charms, war rants, exp boosts ,extenders, tevas, hammers, enhancement bundles being bought. But if you take it away? and nerf it? Like yea LN plvling always existed but it's going to decrease. Less people are going to want to farm if they spend an hour and the boss drops like nothing? Like do they just hate making money? Honest question.

It is also, from what I have gathered from others, going to ruin the economy. Like whatever gems are rotating around that aren't being hoarded is limited but please make it harder to get them. Like. I don't get it lol. I thought they were actually improving as a company but guess not.

• I just....lol

I do not and will not ever understand the logic @ gamigo where they think ruining drop rate with a high population is a smart decision. Shinies got more people engaged in pve/farming which must mean more charms, war rants, exp boosts ,extenders, tevas, hammers, enhancement bundles being bought. But if you take it away? and nerf it? Like yea LN plvling always existed but it's going to decrease. Less people are going to want to farm if they spend an hour and the boss drops like nothing? Like do they just hate making money? Honest question.

It is also, from what I have gathered from others, going to ruin the economy. Like whatever gems are rotating around that aren't being hoarded is limited but please make it harder to get them. Like. I don't get it lol. I thought they were actually improving as a company but guess not.

as an old player that returned just recently i thought that gamigos shiny idea was INSANE and the best decision theyve ever made in so so many years but now that its gone i start to question wether i should continue playing or not.

Shinies helped the overcome the horrendous droprates this game has , helped leveling faster , improved the experience for new players (not alt accounts- NEW players that have no idea from the game) and gave u a reason to farm mobs.

BRING BACK SHINIES GAMIGO

• Just saying this all sounds like attention span problems lol

I don't think the game needs cash shop items past lvl 91, or at least things that you cannot get from buying from other players like enhanced weapons. I mean... even my wimpy mage has made it to 114 XD no i don't deck her out in sc or charms. I am just patient. She not even in enhanced gears. To raid as certain classes you do, but raids are not everything in the game.

The shinnies being invisible and often times such high spawn rate made it DIFFICULT to level without being enhanced and charmed and maxed out. You pulled like 5 shinnies and get slaughtered if you just a normal player. So then you end up having to do just 1v1 mob killing for quests and where is the fun in that?

The shinnies drop rates are the same as they were before, its the shiny spawn rate that is different and is now how it was intended to be. Whether they will keep it or not is a different matter, and they did say to tell what they think, but just whining that they ruined the game is not really feed back. Suggesting that they improve the spawn rate of the now visible shinnies would be feed back.

Also the game is supposed to get more difficult in the higher levels as you get closer to cap... any game pretty much does this. It makes the achievement mean more. Though hitting cap can be just a matter of time rather than speed if you are not enhanced and maxed out the ears. :/

• but just whining that they ruined the game is not really feed back

that is just wrong.

whether or not you like it "whining" is still criticism and a community has every right to "whine" if they make changes like those

• that is just wrong.

whether or not you like it "whining" is still criticism and a community has every right to "whine" if they make changes like those

Except nothing comes from it. ;(

you have to actually give a real criticism, like "I think the shiny spawn rate should be increased, as it helped people gather T6 production scrolls which were unfair that only a few players could make them because they were put in game for such a limited time. This helped balance the market."

^ that is a lot more useful than "Shinnies were the only reason to play, I am gonna go quit and cry in a corner until you bring them back"

• Well since everyone is giving their opinions on the shinies spawn rate change, might as well throw in my cards.

I agree that the shiny spawn rate should not have been decreased with the last patch, even if it was supposedly unintended. The fact of the matter is that players have overall loved the change, and for me, personally, I did not find that the unmarked/invisible shinies really made it any harder to do regular questing even on an unequipped/no sc character.

And of course there is the fact that T6 scrolls and pots where a huge + from the large shiny population, as well as the very good fact that it made farming easier and having those drops have certainly stimulated the in-game economy and has encouraged me, personally, to buy more gear as they're more readily available for some classes where it was impossible to find specific armor pieces previously. I also found farming refreshing again because of the new and improved opportunity, and it encouraged me to use more rants and charms than before because it was actually worth farming.

So my vote would be: Yes, absolutely reverse the shiny change so we have plenty about. Please! :)

• Breaking it down, more then shinies the issue is the drop rates.

Shiny kills almost guaranteed certain items dropped like cards which were good for card farmers and of course since all shiny monsters had a chance to drop useful items and all monsters could be shiny it was basically an across-the-board drop rate increase.

Without as many shinies it's a drop rate decrease which is, of course, going to upset players.

It depends on if you view shiny mobs as a drop rate-bandaid or drop rate-fix, and if Gamigo plans to do anything with the drop rate aside from relying on shiny mobs.

If they have no plans to increase the drop rate then my vote would be to increase the rate of shiny spawns.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Seeing everyone's talk about the shiny's, I might as well go ahead too.

Since the patch a few days ago I haven't seen even one shiny, and I play for multiple hours a day. They don't have to be invisible, or even as OP as they were before, but I'd hope it could be even 2-5% chance of spawning. I want to say before the invisible shiny spawn rate was about 15% (Guess-timating). Now it's really practically nothing... even before I'd see real shiny's several times in a day. I'm curious of what the actual % spawn rate is right now. And I suggest it get boosted, because it feels like now they've just been completely eliminated from the game.