KQ and Arena

• Have you ever binned/disconnected while warping to Arena/KQ? 25

1. Yes (22) 88%
    2. No (3) 12%

Hello all,

If you're reading this, I am almost certain that you've dced while warping into Arena/KQ at some point in time. I will add a poll to verify this.

The first couple of times I dced, it seemed like a completely random thing, but I've come to learn that this is VERY common. This issue has been reported countless times and there has never been any response from GM's(to my knowledge). We need answers please. Is this being looked at? What should we expect and how soon should we expect it??

My friends and I only get into about 20-30% of Arenas/KQs. 20 people could register and only 5(YES 5) would actually make it into the Arena. I have now reached the point where I miss at least 8/10 Arenas/KQ. That is a ridiculous number and I'd think this issue would have been resolved by now, seeing as KQs and Arena are a HUGE part of this game.

I know of bugs that have been in this game for over 7 years. This shouldn't be one of those things players should "just get used to". It completely ruins the gaming experience for most people.

I hope to hear from a GM and hope this can be addressed and fixed asap. There's also the issue of party matching, but that can be addressed another time :)

Thank you all!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Luggage ().

• There are many variables which could cause you to disconnect while trying to load into a Kingdom Quest, it's not exactly simple to determine what's causing it for the Developers to fix.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• No one said anything about it being simple, but it is a problem that needs to be addressed regardless. If 10 out of 10 players are dealing with this problem at some point in time, then obviously it needs to be fixed immediately.

• I agree with Luggage. We simply need it to be acknowledged that it is being worked on. I've contacted the staff through Discord many times over the last couple of months, and the only reply I got was "what server, what KQ, what time?" etc. I gave the information but no follow up was provided.

Variables do make it harder, but looking at how much time they've had that shouldn't be an excuse to not even address it.

• The only person working at gamigo is the one changing store sales :p

The game will end before its fixed

also whoever voted no didn't do much kqing :))

LOL nice sales this week too :3

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

The game will end before its fixed

also whoever voted no didn't do much kqing :))

Mannn, I have played so many games in my life and I have never seen a game that ignores bugs but constantly finds ways to make sales. Bugs should be top priority for a company, but that doesn't seem like the case here. We have to "save" quests for harder levels and use KQ to level up, but can't even connect to 8 outta 10 KQs.

Make it make sense.