Skin Trade-in System

• The idea of gifting wont work. How will that work? Any item you win, you can gift it or what? or do you gift a free spin to friends? Gamgio would have to re-code everything for that to work and they wont cause it wont make them any money. Its all about money to these company.

The skin could be made to trade and bound like ig gears, since they already have the codes they could use it for skins.

The trade in idea can work, but gamigo wont do it. again they do not get any income. They want ppl to spin, spin, spin. lmao. they bling bling right now from lucky box and enhance bundles. they will not change it. duh

• They have a gift system in store working. When you get the skin now you can choose to keep the skin or take a coin/point. Just add a gift option and choose server and character name and the sytem gonna send it to the character.

Maybe is harder to make a sytem like that i dont kow i just hope they gonna do something about the skins.

They can add a item to the store so you can unbind the skin and trade it one time only. After that the new owner need to buy the item from store again to unbind it.

I dont know how mutch a item like this should cost in store.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TET_ONE ().

• The idea of gifting wont work. How will that work? Any item you win, you can gift it or what? or do you gift a free spin to friends? Gamgio would have to re-code everything for that to work and they wont cause it wont make them any money. Its all about money to these company.

The skin could be made to trade and bound like ig gears, since they already have the codes they could use it for skins.

The trade in idea can work, but gamigo wont do it. again they do not get any income. They want ppl to spin, spin, spin. lmao. they bling bling right now from lucky box and enhance bundles. they will not change it. duh

completely agree with you. uh.

• The real question to ask is will this benefit gamigo.

The short answer is no and that’s probably the answer about this idea going forward.

It is a nice idea but the current set up benefits gamigo as a company more.

• The real question to ask is will this benefit gamigo.

The short answer is no and that’s probably the answer about this idea going forward.

It is a nice idea but the current set up benefits gamigo as a company more.

I disagree. Yes. Gamigo could definitely benefit from this set up. As already outlined in the OG post this would possibly make players who opted to not try lucky box at all for their skin do that now. This also deters the illegal buying/selling of accounts which is another thing that currently affects their sales. I personally don't mind what they used to do (5:1 skin) but if you just want a 1h, mace, or hammer and are still gonna have to roll for a shield, that's a pretty steep price.

• I disagree. Yes. Gamigo could definitely benefit from this set up. As already outlined in the OG post this would possibly make players who opted to not try lucky box at all for their skin do that now. This also deters the illegal buying/selling of accounts which is another thing that currently affects their sales. I personally don't mind what they used to do (5:1 skin) but if you just want a 1h, mace, or hammer and are still gonna have to roll for a shield, that's a pretty steep price.

Can you give me an example of a game/company dropping lucky boxes and seeing an increase in their sales ?

The only reason gamigo wouldn’t do something is because it will either a ) upset the consumer or b) upset their sales sheet.

As someone who has done the lucky box and got their skins in a really selfish way I can see how changing the system could upset some players.

• Can you give me an example of a game/company dropping lucky boxes and seeing an increase in their sales ?

The only reason gamigo wouldn’t do something is because it will either a ) upset the consumer or b) upset their sales sheet.

As someone who has done the lucky box and got their skins in a really selfish way I can see how changing the system could upset some players.

There's no mention of dropping lucky boxes or making any changes to them at all you may have this thread confused with another. Gamigo used to let their consumers exchange skins at a particular ratio before.

which they stopped due to a large amount of requests (all of this has been previously talked about on this thread, I recommend you check it out). What's being asked for isn't a never-before-seen change but rather the return of something they offered before but in a "in-game" form so support wouldn't get flooded. Of course this would upset some players (especially some who are breaking rules-very selfish right?). Nothing Gamigo will do will satisfy 100% of the community ever. Which is why a poll was taken for roughly a month (perhaps a bit more) on this thread. 67 participants, 63 (94%) of which are FOR this change and 4 participants (6%) were NOT FOR this change. This is a VERY acceptable sample-figure-- I would like to add that 1 of the participants (Thief) who voted (NOT FOR) changed their mind upon discussion.

• spended 30$ and got two handed, axe and staff on my cc runner but i using leg wand xD

Have a bunch of skins i can trade if they had that in game.

Have:

TWO HANDED SWORD OF THE PHOENIX

AXE OF THE PHOENIX

STAFF OF THE PHOENIX

DEMON BONE MACE

on cc runner and this starting to get really bad ! :(

Last time i did 10x on Demon bone i got mace and thought i got a wand cuz they look kinda similar! :D

I hope they gonna so domething about this.

Just let us go to a npc in game and trade in our skin to the one we needed. Maybe just add a item in store we need to have to make the trade with the npc.

I have reached my max amount i spend on Fiesta each month on lucky box so no more buying from your store now.

The post was edited 4 times, last by TET_ONE ().

• *This is a great idea*. I don't really buy Slime coins and when i do, im definitely not spending it on luckybox. BUT i can see the appeal to buy some and try for luckybox if there's a guarantee that it can turn to a skin I'd want. And i really want skins haha. Honestly this has some potential to make gamigo more money since people like me who dont wanna touch the ScamBox, would be willing to give it a try. Also it looks like they had something similar in the past but had to do it manually (through support system) and got overwhelmed by requests, so its not a crazy idea to make an NPC do it for them.