Skin Trade-in System

• +1 for the idea.

Just now I spent 60k on Lucky Boxes i still haven't get the Staff.I got 10 skins all, 2 were a repeat skin. I'm not a user of any class on what I've got from lucky boxes. I'm really sad! Please at least consider this. I can even trade all the skin that I've got to get the weapon skin that I needed. >D: I'm just very dissapointed :( Really appreciate if you consider this :(((((((((((((((((((((((

• This implies that you are forwarding the concept to your dev team, can you please confirm that you have sent it to them? These are just empty words otherwise and I'm sure we're all eager to confirm that it's seriously being considered.

Thanks!

Heya,

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Ideas do get fowarded, however not all of them get accepted and most do require reworking or redefining as not all suggested ideas are workable in the way they're presented to us.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Spended 40$ to get a staff got axe, blade and mace.

On other account i have HK needing a mace xD

I dont play fighter or crusader at all! :(

So now have 3 skins i never gonna use! :/

I really hope Gamigo gonna do something about this.

Add a gift option in the lucky box so i atleast can give the skin away to friends or other characters i have! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by TET_ONE ().

• If only gamigo care about their players more than they care about their wallet. Maybe one day this will happen. But I don't hold my breath. Cause you know gamigo. Lol

That's an understandable opinion. I took the business side into consideration in case the Gamigo team would have to switch a few things around pertaining to the idea as "most do require reworking or redefining as not all suggested ideas are workable in the way they're presented" --previously said by Kuroneko. So hopefully that helps with the viability aspect.

• I agree with this proposal.

It’s unfortunate that I’ve had to spend £200 and gain 22 weapon skins that I do no need. I now feel forced to create a class I don’t want to play in order for my money not to go to waste. I think a trade in system will elevate people’s issues with being unable to get the weapon skin they’d like. Especially when they have spent a load of money.

• I'll teeter in and say, almost

any community-based-and-backed update idea is gonna be favourable, in my optic!

, even just as a rule of thumb.. and this one is far from an exception to that!

My proposal is though, that you instead of acquiring a weapon skin, acquire an item/token, which can be turned in for a skin in-game.
    No need to make systems like those for enhancing mounts or cashing in rations, for example. Just a simple 1-1 trade IG, for the SC item.
    Simplifies the SC store(and inv) and opens up greatly for oportunity for choice for the player.

Disclaimer: i ripped this entirely off Mobile Legends, who also most likely, ripped it from somewhere else, lol.

I'll also add, just because people might read my opinions here (lol sorry);

• I think that all SC items (perhaps with exception to usable items that have been used/worn/applied* not including stacked items of course) should be *account bound* and NOT *character bound*.

I see no reason for the SC inv not to be fully maneuverable (so you and both withdraw, move and deposit items) between characters on the same account, of course with limitations on items that have already been used by a character - so you cant just rebirth a character cost-free.

I like this idea, it's a lot more thought out than others I've seen proposed. Players would still spend quite a bit of money to get the unwanted skins, so I don't think Gamigo would lose out too much (but they obviously would lose some money as you stated). And I'm like you in that I have so many skins that I won't use ever. Maybe they could add some type of price for this in-game as well as an attempt at a gold sink.

In my relatively noob-ish experience and opinion, there is no way to possibly include in-game currency to any meter and remain balanced.
    The spread of in-game wealth is just so incredibly scewed to old/high-/cap- level players that this would either; 1) make the sink obsolete for the higher class or 2) make the exchange completely inaccessible to at least, a lot of players, and certainly everyone new to the game.

• My proposal is though, that you instead of acquiring a weapon skin, acquire an item/token, which can be turned in for a skin in-game.

No need to make systems like those for enhancing mounts or cashing in rations, for example. Just a simple 1-1 trade IG, for the SC item.

Simplifies the SC store(and inv) and opens up greatly for oportunity for choice for the player.

Staying on topic, as you said after that-- you ripped that idea from somewhere else. The reason why that wouldn't work here is because they would have to rework the way the lucky boxes distributes stuff and add another option for that currency. My proposal takes in the amount of work and the simplicity of the cash shop into consideration VS what would simply be convenient for the players. The skins are the "coins", we already have NPCS that have similar features--especially the mount system, it would be easier for them to refer to that rather than starting from scratch and creating a new currency system in the shop and then making a npc that accepts this currency and still having to put the skins in there for us to choose from (it's NPC coding vs Cashshop coding +NPC Coding). This is what makes my proposal realistic and even then we were told it would still take a while to implement if accepted.

• Spended 20$ to get the staff but got no skin at all this time! :( I dont gonna spend more then 20$ when they have 10x! :(

For some reason they get 10x more often now?

So i have spend 60$ in total to get the staf skin i need but have not got it yet. I have 3 skins on the account i never gonna use! :(

• Damn, sorry to hear that TET_ONE, when I have it I usually spend $30 at a time on the boxes and only DB boxes. I've spent way more on class specifics and got nothing. With the trade-in system as long as you'd hypothetically get a 4th skin you don't want you'd have that skin you do want. I hope they implement this.

• Spended 20$ to get the staff but got no skin at all this time! :( I dont gonna spend more then 20$ when they have 10x! :(

For some reason they get 10x more often now?

So i have spend 60$ in total to get the staf skin i need but have not got it yet. I have 3 skins on the account i never gonna use! :(

thats nothing bro. Ive spend $200 and havent got my axe skin. I did get a few other skin but not for my main. I wouldnt hold on breath for them to make this trade in possible. Its possible, but will they do it? .00001 they will do it. .999999% they will not. lol. LB is what brings in the money so for them to change it. naw

• thats nothing bro. Ive spend $200 and havent got my axe skin. I did get a few other skin but not for my main. I wouldnt hold on breath for them to make this trade in possible. Its possible, but will they do it? .00001 they will do it. .999999% they will not. lol. LB is what brings in the money so for them to change it. naw

For me its a lot! :( 200$ is insanity xD

• a quicker way is just to change the in-game item's details to be "tradeable" and it'll become a mainstay to the sellers thus cutting out that whole system of trade-in's because your "workers" then can move forward to the community aka middle men. without having to create a bigger system. (just a tiny thing though, currently held/reserved skins shouldn't be changed to tradeable) that way the current lucky box sales can be thus easier to stay under the "needs."

• You can't just make regular sc items, including skins, have the "tradeable" status like rammies because they'll never sell new ones. You would literally only need 1 skin for the classes you play or even 1 skin for a couple people that don't play at the same time. I have 3 blade skins on the same account, that's a lot of money that will never be spent for another two people or even more to never get a skin.

Either being able to gift a lucky box item post-roll or making them bind upon first use like the regular binding system in place for gear/weapons is the way to go.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• You can't just make regular sc items, including skins, have the "tradeable" status like rammies because they'll never sell new ones. You would literally only need 1 skin for the classes you play or even 1 skin for a couple people that don't play at the same time. I have 3 blade skins on the same account, that's a lot of money that will never be spent for another two people or even more to never get a skin.

Either being able to gift a lucky box item post-roll or making them bind upon first use like the regular binding system in place for gear/weapons is the way to go.

Agree~

• Agree! :) We could definitely use a system similar to this.

I kind of have something envisioned; I will work on an 'Adobe XD' prototype and try to get it posted.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• well that idea of changing the details to be tradeable Upon the first binding would work too. it is just better work then doing a larger system to "gift" things. as for the usage of it trying to create a scarcity to 90% of the game consumers make this a bigger problem because of how many dollars you lose as well. 50/50 it instead of trade-in skins too.