Increase Inventory Carrying Capacity

• Good Day:

I would like to recommend implementing two or four additional inventory slots to the game. For me, eight inventory slots aren't enough to hold all of my permanent costumes (I have five pages worth and I'd like to buy more in the future), as well being able to carry scrolls, potions, armor sets, and other SC consumables.

• I agree with this. It would be nice to add more slots. There is certainly room for 2 more in the current set up but I bet 4 more could be squeezed in if the page buttons were made smaller.

Another possibility is the option to having a separate inventory page for perm suits, mini pets, accessories made available.

Our perm dances go into the action area and perm houses go into the housing tab. Maybe it is time for a perm closet for suits and mini pets and accessories.

• How can u need more than 8 Inventory slots??

Thats more than enough O.o

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• In my opinion, they should make a premium inventory page where all your SC items go which are in a different location to your regular inventory which is where you would keep quest items, pots, scrolls, materials, etc.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• In my opinion, they should make a premium inventory page where all your SC items go which are in a different location to your regular inventory which is where you would keep quest items, pots, scrolls, materials, etc.

+1

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

+1 to this. I think we already have enough general inventory capabilities.

Isya: The Return...Once known as Archangel now as... Heavenly Demon.

Tenyasha (Main)|Sekiryuu (Perm135)|Hakuryuu (Perm135)|Discord: Archangel#4542

I await the return of my Teva OGs from Jenira. There are no replacements. ;(

slimeemperorSupport My Skin Trade-in System Idea Here.