Cash Shop Request

• Would it be possible for the Developers or GMs to add ZOMBIE HUNTER (PERMANENT) costume in the cash shop for a few days? Would be eternally grateful.

• You can get a permanent Zombie Hunter costume by starting to do the daily quests from Elderine. Try getting a lot of tokens by doing them and you can get a costume for free. However if you really want it, you can always suggest the costume in the suggestions threads :)

Katahrah 135 HK ~ LilyBloom 134 Lock~ Frena 135 Glad ~ Nympha 129 SS ~Bayoneta ~129 Reaper ~ Konuichii ~ 126 Sader

Cypion ~ISYA~

• You can get a permanent Zombie Hunter costume by starting to do the daily quests from Elderine. Try getting a lot of tokens by doing them and you can get a costume for free. However if you really want it, you can always suggest the costume in the suggestions threads :)

What dailies? Is there a certain level requirement?

• Complete any daily quests and you get rewards which you can swap for 2 bags which will give a random item.

I believe the more expensive one gives u the zombie hunter uniform it isn’t particularly rare from what I can recall.

I’ll log in and check later upload some pictures I’m at work rn

• Complete any daily quests and you get rewards which you can swap for 2 bags which will give a random item.

I believe the more expensive one gives u the zombie hunter uniform it isn’t particularly rare from what I can recall.

I’ll log in and check later upload some pictures I’m at work rn

That would be helpful. Thank you! ^^

• The daily quests they're talking about are the ones you get from the Hunter's Union Board in Elderine outside Bran. You have to buy the scroll from the board and then accept the quest from the Hunter next to it.

Do note that they all have level limits.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• The daily quests they're talking about are the ones you get from the Hunter's Union Board in Elderine outside Bran. You have to buy the scroll from the board and then accept the quest from the Hunter next to it.

Do note that they all have level limits.

And you can get permanent zombie hunter from the pouches?

• And you can get permanent zombie hunter from the pouches?

Yes. Sorta.

Go to Eldrine:
    unknown.png

Talk to the Mission Board and look through the mission requests.
    -You can only do these once a day (resets at midnight in game time)
    -They have level requirements to accept the mission (Starting at lvl 90)
    -They cost money

-The Red are easy, the blue are medium and the green are difficult
    unknown.png

Once you bought your mission slips for your available level, talk to Verlyo of the Hunters Union. He should have as many quests for as many slips you have bought and have the correct level for (usually three quests per level range)

Complete the quests, then come back and talk to Verlyo again to turn in!
    You will be rewards token/coins. Once you have collected enough of these coins talk to Verlyo and open the Hunters Shop:
    unknown.png

unknown.png

Note:

-Both bags have the chance for this outfit (which is slightly different than the zombie hunters one:
    unknown.png

• TYVM! ^^

• Just adding on to this, are there any permanent costumes from the fame capsules? If not, is there any other way to get perm costumes? Do they have stats?

• Yawn No problems! I was glad I could help.

ChocolateCake  http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/index.php?title=Lucky_House this might help on lucky house questions. They still list the 30 day suit but I have never received one, but have heard from others that have.

~As for perm suits in game, you can get 2 from card collection (plus their accompanying back and hat items):
    1) 57 A ranks for Devils Armor, 71 B Ranks for Devils Helm, 28 S ranks for Devils Wings

2) All C ranks for archaeologist backpack, All B Ranks for archaeologist Hat, All A ranks for archaeologist suit

~The above mentioned Hunters union suit from doing lvl 90+ Hunter Union daily quests random from the bags purchased with the coins.

~ Some events have given perm outfits/accessory items in the past. (I love these events)

~Yes you can buy perm outfits from the SC store!
    -The SC store will have sales for perm items, they are not sold all the time.
    -They can be gifted
    -MOST do NOT have stats (mini pets are +2 to all stats and VERY RARELY have any suits/non mini pets been sold that have stats attached to them)
    -A long long time ago there were some perm suits sold with stats that are tradable, and can very rarely be seen for sale on the market.

• Wow thanks for the info Minty.

Just to clarify, the perm outfits on the SC store, how are they sold? Mystery sale? Lucky Box? Is it probability based or can you buy it outright?

• Wow thanks for the info Minty.

Just to clarify, the perm outfits on the SC store, how are they sold? Mystery sale? Lucky Box? Is it probability based or can you buy it outright?

You are welcome~!

They are usually sold outright, though sometimes they are sold in special packs (certain outfits) either a pack of different perm outfits or a selective style of 1 suit with accessories . Or sometimes even a pack with a perm suit and mix of timed items to go with it.

Perm items by themselves cost 4,500 sc i believe for all the different type if they do not have stats. We haven't had a stat perm sold in forever and a day so not sure how much they would be.

In fact I think they are doing the GM perm packs tomorrow? So take a look then, I may be wrong though.

• Yeah I had a look at those GM packs on the EU website, looks like around 6 packs to choose from, quite pricey though. Wonder if they are tradeable?

They are not tradable. The only perms that are tradable are the old ones sold years and years and years ago before the game was bought by Gamigo. SO don't hold your breathe for more in the future to be tradable.

They can be gifted though. But yeah typically I stay away from the pack ones, because they always include items I don't want. Like I really want that sunset outfit perm q.q but... its sold in a pack. </3 I also very rarely like the way all the items look together in the packs though the one with the hawaiian suit and water themed items was nicely put together this time around.

• the old fame system has perm hats and the orange racoon mount. as well but it is a really hard to get fame after the changes to how you get it etc.
    they also have a mask in t3 fame lucky caps think it's that jawgrim Halloween one haven't seen it done but I recall some people got it too.

• 1 more question, can this be unbinded using the sc unbinding tool?