[Vote] New monster distribution in the Kahal-Vale!

• Which variant do you like most? 45

1. Variant 1 (3) 7%
    2. Variant 2 (6) 13%
    3. Variant 3 (36) 80%

Dear Community,

since the suggestion for a redistribution of the monsters in the Kahal-Vale has already been forwarded in the past, we are now taking the next step.

We have created 3 possible variants for which you can vote!

From today, Friday 06/19/2020 08:00 until Tuesday 06/23/2020 23:50 you can vote for your favourite mob distribution variant!

402b2cffcbee446e8cc90e6b8894e330.png

f86f05e7178f9222f3c4644c0c6de362.png

1582699702f3a7ff9c32d2444d733c88.png

Thank you for your votes!

Best wishes,

Your Fiesta Online Team

• Variant 1 allows only 2 groups of players to do the repeatable quest, as there's only 7 Vale Shella's on the south east of the map.
    Variant 2 allows only 2 groups of players also.
    Variant 3 allows up to 3 groups of players to do the repeatable quest.
    I shall vote for Variant 3.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Variant 1 allows only 2 groups of players to do the repeatable quest, as there's only 7 Vale Shella's on the south east of the map.
    Variant 2 allows only 2 groups of players also.
    Variant 3 allows up to 3 groups of players to do the repeatable quest.
    I shall vote for Variant 3.

Big brain vote. The only drawback of variant 3 is the positioning of the apes. :):thumbup:

• Big brain vote. The only drawback of variant 3 is the positioning of the apes. :):thumbup:

The Apes are more spread out at least, with Variant 3
    Plus there are apes everywhere on Fiesta, I'm sure people should be able to handle them. IF you know what I mean. ;)

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• 3 is the best BUT you get attacked by mobs if you do the wood rep which is faster with droppers than this rep

So i voted for variant 2

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Kuaro  

I was wondering, the fact that there are only 7 mobs in the lower area of option 1 is meant to be that way or there was a little mistake and 3 red dots have been forgotten in the mobs' distribution drawing process?

(I feel that is a bit odd that all the maps have clusters of 10 Shellas and 10 Beaks exception made for that one specific spot!)

I also have same concern as Snack in regards of the woods' repetable spot, willl the mobs aggro on the option 1 or 2 in the G-5/6 grids?

Kinda complicated to figure out the mobs aggro range based only on these maps. slimeembarrassed

Additionally, are we allowed to suggest small tweaks on the given options, such as request certain areas in the maps to be mobs-free?

Thank you in advance for any clarification!

• Hi Cupcake ,

there are different disadvantages on every single map. This is intended. Of course, we will follow all the discussions in all 4 forums, and we will adjust some things, if we think we have too. Since most votes are for variant 3 right now, we might adjust some specific mob locations, to clean the wood spots free from mobs.

Variant 1 was supposed to be more like a big grind spot for archers / mages, than a specific 10/10 pull spot.

Please keep your suggestions and your feedback going, we will pay attention to it!

Greetings,

~Kuaro

• I agree to variant 1 because, it splits the amounts, only difference is that variant 1 is missing 3 shella and that must be updated to 10 each as spots makes it easier for 3 parties to use/do them.
    as for the wood repeaters those can probably be moved out of the area making it easier for them to do those at another spot as well. to my understanding.

• Thank you for your reply!

I guess I'll choose Variant # 3 hoping that Gamigo will consider to keep the areas with the woods safe from the aggro of the surrounding monsters as well as now.

Although my main server is Pagel, I guess the option that contains multiple areas for the Shella/Beak repeatable is the more convenient pick for densely populated servers like Isya.

• There is another thing I'm wondering about... are there any plans regarding the mob "Cold Tyrant Garuda"?

This monster's peculiarity is to attack both players and other mobs that it encounters in its path in a certain aggro-range.

On its original course, Garuda was able to roam the map almost completely undisturbed, once in a while you'd see it attack a mob that inevitably ended in defeat, while Garuda was already completely healed from the attack few moments later.

During late 2015, with the release of the "Waypoint" patches, several mob spawns were added in many regions of Isya including the Kahal Canyon map, which saw an increase in the number of Vale Megantereons, Vale Puggys, Vale Shellas.

In 2016, the Hunter Mission Quest system was introduced to the game along with new unique mobs tied to these quests, which have a significant attack and defense boost compared to normal monsters.

To mention those located in Kahal Canyon: Mr. Don, Spirit of the Vale, King of the Vale Apes, Brother Frost, Brother Fury.

The combination of both patches had as result the fact that Garuda is now easily ended by monsters (mainly hunter mission ones) and is hardly available around the map unless the respawn spot is monitored every 12 minutes.

I believe this is an unwanted side-effect that hasn't been addressed and fixed yet.

nVdww3A.gif

Considering that with this future upgrade more mobs will be introduced on the right side of the Kahal Canyon map, I was curious if Garuda will stay as it is or if there are plans to either change his route, switch his behaviour to players-only attack, have him stand in a specific spot or perhaps turn him as a neutral monster untill attacked? slimesceptical

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().