new to the game, and seeking advice

• As the title says, I am new to this game, and hoping that I can get some advice. Any help will be appreciated.

some main questions I can think of are:

1. class selection/promotion

I am mainly a casual player who doesn't like PvP. What are some good PvE classes that doesn't have a high requirement on the reflex/skill?

2. How about skill system/builds?

3. Gears, are they hard to come by?

Thank you for all the help.

• my best advice to you is to go archer :)

at level 20 they get an aoe skill that you can move with, put full cooldown and power into that and you'll kill more monsters with ease and quicker than other classes solo.

you'll get better aoe skills from the 50 range to aid you better, but for the lower levels that 20 skill works well.

Mages get an aoe too in the 20s but they dont have as much def and evasion, and unable to keep moving when using it

farming gears can be hard, as the level range of the armor you need is usually in a dungeon you're not yet equipped for. Gears can be quite expensive too from other players. Getting in a good academy and speaking to your guildies, they may help you farm for some or even give you some they have spare.

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

• Almost nothing in Fiesta requires reflexes / skills, don't worry. As a casual player, the class probably doesn't matter as long as you have fun with it. Most people advise a hunter/archer as those are beginner friendly in both price and 'skill'.
    If you change your mind and want to 'enjoy' or 'participate' or 'contribute' in/at endgame content you probably want to choose the fighter and promote him to gladiator.

There are no skill builds, almost everyone has the same stat- and skill-point distribution. This game does not allow for much variety or skill customization.

There are some items (mainly worldboss weapons and jewelry) which can only be acquired through raids but those are 'endgame'. Everything else can be farmed by anyone without much effort in instances.

Keep in mind that Fiesta Online's content is based on cash shop items. You will not be able to fully 'enjoy' or 'participate' the game if you are not willing to pay. 100% Dmg, Defense or HP increases (called charms) are requirements for most content and so are specific classes in this game. Casually, you probably won't have any trouble. If you decide to go one step further, prepare to pay up.
    Luckily, you are 'legally' allowed to trade the ingame currency for cash shop currency with other players at own risk. Unfortunately, the last major content update was almost 4 years ago which means that making money is difficult.

GL

• Hi,

It all depends if you plan to play solo. Clerics have a tougher time soloing because of their low damage output. It is still doable but at a much slower pace.

Mages are very powerful, but requires a bit more of "skill" since you need to stay away from the mobs because of your low hp/defence (It is still one of the most powerful classes and very popular)

Like said above, archers are great for beginners and have lots of Area of effect skills (AoE) to help you on your journey.

Fighters and Tricksters are both melee classes. Fighters are more solid in terms of defence while Tricksters can deal more damage in a short period of time.

You should first decide if you'd like to play a melee or range dps. Then if you want to, write your class choice below and it'd be a pleasure for me to suggest you stat builds/skills for your class!

And welcome to Fiesta online :)

~ Isya ~

Asmon | lvl 65 | Paladin

Asmoras | lvl 70 | Warrior

Asmodan | lvl 105 | Wizard

"All suffering in the world is born from an individual's incompetence."

• i dont think so, mages get a massive aoe too in the 20s but they dont have as much def and evasion, and unable to keep moving when using it

farming gears can be hard, as the level range of the armor you need is usually in a dungeon you're not yet equipped for. in the other hands, if you'd like to play a melee or range . Then if you want to, write your class choice below and it'd be a pleasure for me to suggest you stat builds/skills for your class!

• thank you all for your help. I have started a new archer, and currently at lvl 15ish.

The quests seems easy enough at this point, and straight forward, I like the system where you can accept/submit quests without going back to town, a real time saver.

However, I sometime find it hard to get to a particular map. Sometimes I need to get to map A for quests, but none of the portals on the current map leads to it directly. The auto walk works sometimes, but not all the times.

Is there some trick to find the correct way to a map?

• Press M and check which maps are connected. Thats the only way. If autowalk doesnt work, move once and start it again.
    Usually, quests of the same level range are connected with each other.
    You can buy teleportscrolls in the cash shop to teleport to any map tho

The autowalk feature stops at 61. Turning in quests after 61 only works for some quests.

• The map you learn with time. The world map opens with 'U' and sort of shows the connected maps.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Honestly man the game is very dependant on the cash shop but dont let that change ur experience. Questing and leveling is still alot of fun and is honestly some of the best content. But if you do plan on raiding/farming for gears unfrtunately there are not alot of options aside from enchanting your gear (using cash shop items, and charms) However some monster do drop 50% charms (rare) which can be used for farming gears etc. My best advice is to just play the game for what it is and if you are invested into it in the future then purchase in game currency. Best of luck and have fun :)