Sold my Lega Wand by mistake, and its not in the restore anymore...

• Heya guys!

Do you know if I can send a ticket or something to restore back one of my item, because I wanted to sell a drop from CC to the npc and instead of selling it i have used it, and then I didnt realised I have sold the wand...

Its pretty lame I know, but i feel really bad.

Any GM, would it be possible to recover the wand somehow? Or if I contact the customer service is there any chance I can get help by them?

Stats were on the wand (70lvl lega wand)
    67STR

66DEX

41END

INT99 +70

SPR22

0HOB

Please help out this pooor noobie mage.

Regards.

Alex

• You can purchase sold items back from the npc provided you haven’t logged out iirc this feature was added years ago ?

If not send a ticket but really there is a safe guard feature already in place already just so you know for future reference.

• fyi. There if you go to the item NPC they will allow you to restore all items you sold to npc. If you logout then too bad cause it will disappear. Gm will not restore your item for you.

as you know u can restore back only 30items (not sure about the exact no. which is 1 page) and that was the first thing i did, rushed back to the npc and I wanted to buy it back, but there were no lega wand, it means i have sold it in the first round thats why it didnt appear on the restore list.

• as you know u can restore back only 30items (not sure about the exact no. which is 1 page) and that was the first thing i did, rushed back to the npc and I wanted to buy it back, but there were no lega wand, it means i have sold it in the first round thats why it didnt appear on the restore list.

The Buy-Back feature was put into place by player request years ago due to being able to literally sell ANYTHING bypassing the prompt when you press and hold ctrl and spam click.

If you sold more than 30 items...well...I would advise you (as a friendly gesture) to LITERALLY CLEAN OUT your inventory. If you have too many "perms"...well, better go buy a few 30d bags and shuffle all that stuff OVER to the other side of your inventory.

I know quite a few players that lose their marbles because they accidentally sold something of great value...or have been out farming like mad...only to later discover that HEY...MY INVENTORYS FULL OMG!...just to come back and find it globally looted...and it be something godly 8o:D:D;(

So...pray they help...but don't get your hopes up.

Keep your inventory CLEAR...and keep all important items AWAY from your disposables and consumables...

Oh and...for the love of all that is unholy in fiesta's eyes...request the Iron Case Bogo to come back.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Thanks for your comment. I have received reply from the CS, but they cant recover my item... luckily i had around 110 coins so i dont need much to make a new1...

I have full perm inventory cases, i will be more carefull in the future...

Thanks for ur advise tho.

Best regards.
    Alex

• also those arena coined legendary can be stuck into a NPC bank storage as they do not bind to the character but it is bound by Account. so just be careful with your weaponry while npcing extra items.