Wait A Minute Gamigo...

• 0WsHiQJ.jpg

Now...correct me if I'm wrong...but weren't houses cheaper than this before? Coulda swore...they were rocking at 720-780 last month when I bought one...not 1k flat...and oh look, some are on sale...

So...could someone please explain this to me?

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Snack

You mean...I lost 4 years?! What?

Ima have to start taking more screen shots cause...yea, that doesn't sit right with me.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Houses are always 1k. There are offers that bring some down to 700 but not all. Hope this helps!

Not on the NA servers they weren’t...

But its a whatever.

Cash shop prices are too high with the little player base we got left, and the fact that the games becoming a stale mate.

• You mean...I lost 4 years?! What?

You can look at other Snapshots from the Shop in this Web Archive

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Since you seem to be the only one Seryn that takes the time out to literally look at the forums, perhaps you could pass Gamigo a piece of information.

There are forced radius' around particular houses that need to be adjusted...seeing as how we used to be able to cluster among one another, we're looking at being forced away from each other when we vend. This is what's causing a lot of Lag in Uru...housing animations. Same could be said for Eld as well...but its not as bad.

• Heya,

Having monitored this thread, we have determined that the discussion has derailed from the original topic.

As mentioned by my colleague. For a long time now, the Mini-House has been sold for 1,000 SC and it should be noted that over time, prices of items can change. If there is an error, we will correct it.

On a side note, please refrain from making unnecessary attacks towards the game or publisher. If you have any concerns, please deliver it in a constructive manner whilst keeping within the rules of the Forums: Forum Rules

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko