A couple of questions

• I'd like to point out I just replaced my mal lvl 105 wiz hat with my lvl 114 green hat because it gave me better stats and was cheaper by far than lvl 110 blue (free-99 thanks).

I think it is only unfair to compare 105 blues with 114 greens. Why don't you compare 114 greens with 115 DDF blues? There you will see the gap.

• Greens CAN work, just not as good as blues. People under estimate greens all the time. The biggest loss is the HP/SP form the tops and pants.

Heya,

Whilst green gears aren't going to be as powerful as a blue gears without the additional bonus stats. It is nice to always have that alternative choice when it comes to gearing up for protection.

Or, the combine system can be further built upon, as I suggested once it came out.

This is a suggestion we can look into when it comes to crafting gears that aren't 'Special' and take something common and making it unique and strong enough for use when grinding through the game.

I think it is only unfair to compare 105 blues with 114 greens. Why don't you compare 114 greens with 115 DDF blues? There you will see the gap.

This only applies if you are able to afford and acquire the gear. Understandably, not everyone can and this results in a rift between players who can acquire the gears and stats to progress and those who hang on to the previous set and being left behind.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• I think it is only unfair to compare 105 blues with 114 greens. Why don't you compare 114 greens with 115 DDF blues? There you will see the gap.

Actually I would compare 114 to 110 blues to be honest because at 114 you are not 115 yet. As well as DDF could be considered even more special than regular blues because that is an expo dungeon not like a Dragon Tomb Party Dungeon. And 110 blues are comparable to 105 MALEPHAR the world boss drops (not regular Lab 105 blues). At 120 would be the next set of more normal blue drops from Sirens Castle or the Arkroute light blues. And there are greens from 120 too, which can compare with those blues but again the HP/SP gained from SC blues is hard to pass up. The only reason I did not replace my wiz gears with entirely 114 gears is because I did not find all that great of drops, if they had better stats I would have. My glad on the other hand, can take the hit on the HP for the higher def/mdef she gained from her 114 so I replaced her blues with those. At 115 they will both be in DDFs.

I did find the 125 greens to not be able to compare much to my 120 blues, And of course the 135 blues out smokes all other gears.

What I am saying is not that greens will be best (though my greens at lvl 90 outshined even the HP boost from my lvl 85s) but that they can be used for longer than people suspect. If they cannot afford blues or cannot farm them, then they should consider greens. I do with the greens in the higher levels could be boosted just a little bit.