A couple of questions

• The current balance in game and the fact there is content that requires the use of SC items and to expect "gifters" to give all these needed items as "presents" and saying you won't help players that pay with ig cash is setting up very bad conditions for scammers to repeatedly scam people, in fact I'm sure this is already happening.

If Gamigo is against gifting trades then what efforts are being made to balance content (both free content and pay to win content) and what are their thoughts about the future of "tradable" SC items? Gamigo has to know the whole purpose of those items are to be barter-able for ig cash which is why they made more expensive right?

Heya,

Whilst this is a valid concern, I think there needs to be a bit of transparency on the subject to help better understand the situation.

It's not the fact that we won't help, but rather we can't help. This is due to a lot of under the table transactions and agreement that players make outside the game or the lack of provided evidence towards the agreed upon transaction.

Scam generally involves a form of bait, a mouse trap to lure people into a sweet deal or a self made problem by the party involved, where someone parts with half the amount or deposits an item first.

If transaction was made outside of the game, i.e via Paypal or other forms of transaction. Then there is nothing we can do as we do not own nor run services such as Paypal, Skype or Discord. You will have to contact the police or report to those services directly and have their support team to help you.

If it occurs within our game, you will have to document everything. From screenshotting and archiving all comments and process of transaction or recording the entire thing in High Quality resolution (Not with a mobile phone!). Evidence must be provided and accusations or claiming someone is a scammer is not enough. We require strong undisputed evidence of the entire thing (beginning, middle and end).

Ultimately we cannot control the ingame economy nor set a cap on prices for the items you, the players, choose to sell those items for.

If a deal seems too sweet to be true, it can quite often be a trap. In which case you should trust your own instinct and reconsider the offer and attempt to make some other form of safer trades.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• See...This is the kind of response that justifies and clarifies everything Kuroneko .

Why can't you all be this concise with the rest of the aspects of the game that we question about?

This player has genuine concerns, and you provide in depth detail...

While gifting for services in game, and for in game items and currency is an "at your own risk" ordeal...it was at one time, against the rules and people could suffer a temporary ban for it...

So if this new comer decided to go ahead and gift, legit, and gets called a scammer afterwards, whilst people spread nasty rumors around, and submit a ticket to you all about the "transaction"...please inform us all what steps it is that you would take to ensure that it was a "fair trade" and everything was done accordingly to the deal, so that this player does not get banned? Please, and thanks.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• While gifting for services in game, and for in game items and currency is an "at your own risk" ordeal...it was at one time, against the rules and people could suffer a temporary ban for it...

Hi Shawn_v01,

Getting caught will still result in some form of punishment being applied.

There are a variety of problems with scam reports:

• Insufficient Evidence
    • Pure Accusation with no Evidence
    • Under the table transaction that endangers the reporter and prevents them from reporting or use of 3rd party services unrelated to Gamigo
    • Players unwillingly to make a report

No matter what happens, whether past, present or future. If you choose to engage with a form of trade involving real life currency, gifting or pay for service (power leveling or dungeon clearing) then you do so at your own risk knowing full well you've signed the Terms of Services and agreed to the ingame rules and Terms.

Each case will be judge by a case by case scenario and will be dealt with in accordance to the rules.

Naturally there are some preventive measures:

• Be wary of suspicious links and emails
    • Double check the forums, news and Discord for any sales or deals on
    • Don't just take any random code or links off strangers
    • Be wary of imposters impersonating your friends
    • Trust your own instinct and gut and cancel the trade or pass on the offer if the deal seems dodgy
    • Avoid sketchy websites and installing 3rd party software from an illegitimate source as you never know what is hidden within it
    • Don't share your Login ID or PW, GM's and members of staff will NEVER request this information and other than yourself, no one else should know your login details.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Why would "getting caught" result in punishment when gifting was made legal. Everyone understands that there is risk to it, but the base act of using the item shop gift feature for in-game currency is allowed according to the ToS.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Why would "getting caught" result in punishment when gifting was made legal. Everyone understands that there is risk to it, but the base act of using the item shop gift feature for in-game currency is allowed according to the ToS.

Hi Charizard77,

Whilst it has been allowed, it is only allowed to a certain degree as we cannot turn a blind eye to all cases regarding Gift Scamming. Especially when the victim starts accusing other players with no proof of scam. Wild accusations and blacklisting/name shaming a player is not allowed and can be considered as a form of attack or harassment towards the other player.

As the In-Game Rules state, if you take part in this form of transaction, you will have to accept the risk and consequences and deal with it yourself. If you choose to make a scene about it, then you may be punished as a seperate case from Gift Scamming. Which sadly, usually leads to the question of do you have proof? If you don't, then no action can be taken against the accused player, however you yourself are in violation of harassing another player and can be dealt with in a seperate case.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Well in general, democracy still stands as innocent until proven guilty so it does make sense to require concrete proof in the forms the GM listed in order to take action.

I think roaring that so and so is a scammer is still considered harassment. If you want to have the odds in your favour, best just see the gifter's/seller's vouchers.

Some games do have a marketplace system where basically everything in the "cash" shop could be tradable via the marketplace but idk

• Well in general, democracy still stands as innocent until proven guilty so it does make sense to require concrete proof in the forms the GM listed in order to take action.

I think roaring that so and so is a scammer is still considered harassment. If you want to have the odds in your favour, best just see the gifter's/seller's vouchers.

Some games do have a marketplace system where basically everything in the "cash" shop could be tradable via the marketplace but idk

Yeah exactly, why don't they just make everything in the cash shop tradeable instead of this 'gifting' system that make people prone to scams? If everyone can buy SC items wouldn't that encourage purchases and trading in game?

• Yeah exactly, why don't they just make everything in the cash shop tradeable instead of this 'gifting' system that make people prone to scams? If everyone can buy SC items wouldn't that encourage purchases and trading in game?

Hiya,

As i've said before, the original intention of the Gifting system was to allow people the ability to gift an item for NOTHING in return. This would allow players the ability to send a present to a friend for Birthday or Christmas. It was never integrated into the game as a form of bartering tool between the players to use as form of payment during trades.

Naturally measures have been put in place to help discourage gifting abuse. If you choose to partake in Gifting and get scammed, you did so at your own risk and will have to deal with the consquences of being scammed.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Hiya,

As i've said before, the original intention of the Gifting system was to allow people the ability to gift an item for NOTHING in return. This would allow players the ability to send a present to a friend for Birthday or Christmas. It was never integrated into the game as a form of bartering tool between the players to use as form of payment during trades.

Naturally measures have been put in place to help discourage gifting abuse. If you choose to partake in Gifting and get scammed, you did so at your own risk and will have to deal with the consquences of being scammed.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

Hello Kuroneko,

Firstly, thank you for taking your time to reply on the forums.

Although I understood your message (that the gifting system was meant for sending a present), another question was asked. Why can't the "slime coins" items be tradable? Like all of them (maybe except skins or few other things)? What would be the downside? I can only see two big positive aspects: no more scamming and an increase in slime coins purchases.

Thank you!

• Although I understood your message (that the gifting system was meant for sending a present), another question was asked. Why can't the "slime coins" items be tradable? Like all of them (maybe except skins or few other things)? What would be the downside? I can only see two big positive aspects: no more scamming and an increase in slime coins purchases.

Heya,

Unfortunately I am in no position to provide an elaborate or precise answer to this question.

All I can say at this point is, if you are requesting the suggestion for us to implement a system to help Trade Items in Game with Real Life Money involvement, then answer will be a solid no.

Whilst tradable items do exist within the game, they ideally exist at an exponential cost. Even if we do approve of such an idea, the cost of those items should cost more than it's counterpart.

Example T5 Enhancement Bundle 9,999sc whilst Tradable T5 Enhancement Bundle cost 12,145sc

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Thanks Kuroneko for clarifying.

While I still don't understand the logic behind minimal-tradeable SC items, seems like it's a system set in place from way back and here to stay.

Seems like it's an attempt for people to spend more individually (as there is hardly any other way to buy with in-game currency), from a newcomer's perspective like me, I would need to be very hesitant to put down $50, $100 when I'm just starting out.

Just my 2 cents

• Thanks Kuroneko for clarifying.

While I still don't understand the logic behind minimal-tradeable SC items, seems like it's a system set in place from way back and here to stay.

Seems like it's an attempt for people to spend more individually (as there is hardly any other way to buy with in-game currency), from a newcomer's perspective like me, I would need to be very hesitant to put down $50, $100 when I'm just starting out.

Just my 2 cents

Hiya,

Again, I would like to remind you that purchasing items from other users should by no means, require real money or exchange of cash shop items for virtual goods .

In fact we have rules and mechanics in place to deter this. The current state of the economy is a self made issue. As long as people continue gifting or bartering items for an exchange, then the problem will continue.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• The problem is that a larger part of this game 100% requires cash shop items. Even something as simple as an enhanced weapon/shield, which is required to enjoy the game past 100. And making enough money to buy it from an in-game vendor is not super practical for new players. Don't even think about charms, enhanced gear, rants, extenders that are required for a good chunk of the 105+ content.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

• Why should tradable items cost more? That's pure greed. It's trivially difficult to make the items tradable until used, it's already been implemented for other items.

Isn't inherently solving a massive problem worth it by itself? You'd be unlocking that part of the market (which helps everyone: free players, paying players and gamigo) rather than restricting it.

The current issue is self made, but it's a necessity. You have a game where free players cannot compete with paying players unless they utilise gifters.

I realise none of this is your problem HoneyTeddy, but hopefully you can communicate something reasonable to people that actually can make a difference, if those people even exist anymore.

• Why should tradable items cost more? That's pure greed. It's trivially difficult to make the items tradable until used, it's already been implemented for other items.

Isn't inherently solving a massive problem worth it by itself? You'd be unlocking that part of the market (which helps everyone: free players, paying players and gamigo) rather than restricting it.

The current issue is self made, but it's a necessity. You have a game where free players cannot compete with paying players unless they utilise gifters.

I realise none of this is your problem HoneyTeddy, but hopefully you can communicate something reasonable to people that actually can make a difference, if those people even exist anymore.

Unfortunately HoneyTeddy has already left the team.

At the end of the day we're not promoting system for players to find an easier way of trading for cash.

Understandably, there hasn't been any other form of gears beside the World Boss and DDF Blue Sets once you hit level 100+ as I've mentioned on Discord, I am well aware that this is an issue and a concern for PvE players who just want to get through the game.

As Gears are essential, we can always look for alternative solutions. Perhaps the re-introduction of Green Gears or Gears that are common or easy to obtain sets that can replace or stand in for World Boss/DDF sets other than the NPC White Gears.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Pacifism is absolutely correct with his statement.

Kuroneko - Are you aware of how a tradable economy works in the MMO industry? It works VASTLY! Players still buy what they want/need from the cash shop, have the means to sell said items if they deem so for a particular price on the market for ING currency with literally No Risk involved.

Re-introducing Greens to the equips market?!! WHAT?! Why? Who would want to wear something that doesn't even remotely compare to Blue and World Boss equips? Lets not ruin the current economy anymore than what it already is...cause green drops NPC for silvers...but drop like candy from mobs killed by ranted players. That's good enough.

If we're going to stray off topic anymore here, might as well close this thread since the New-Comers questions have all been answered as it seems, and we don't need a derailed topic of discussion.

Thanks.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Green gears are not enough to do content past 100 if you are not a tank class. Then even regular mobs in Arcroute and Eya are so insanely overpowered that even in level-appropriate dungeon/raid gear you get 2-shot or in some cases even 1-shot in a squishier class with no counterplay other than 1) spend rl money or 2) npc items for a year to get enough money to buy enhanced gear from another player because, again, the player with enhanced gear wants to recoup the rl money spent on enhancing.

There is no way to even play the higher level content without spending rl money for new players. They don't have several years' experience and knowledge of the game along with all the gear from money earned during previous caps to go and farm for gear that is required to even play.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

• Pretty certain there is no game with a specific buy to trade system.

Gifting yes, but as the name suggest it works the same way as Fiesta, just people don't make it a habit to 'Sell' the items for something in return.

Near enough all premium items are buy and bound to account or character on other games

I wouldn't mind alternative sets of gear. What turned me away from the game was the extortion people tried to pull on you because you needed the gear and there were little to no other alternative once Green's were made obselete.

Right now the game is all about getting Blues... you either have them or you quit. There are other games on the market that supports Free to Play better than Gamigo.

I think the key point here is the sheer spike in difficultly that FORCES you to get certain sets of gear and sadly since only a handful of players can acquire it. The game ends at roughly level 90 where the old 89 cap was.

I'm barely making it through Kingdom Quest at 100~110... Emperor Slime KQ is impossible to do and I'm geared with LN and Karen sets... In the past being partially enhanced was fine, right now the game is CLEARLY balanced for Maxed Enhance and that sadly is a kill joy for me.

If there was alternative sets of gears that didn't require you to sell several organs to obtain, I would be happy and if they were strong/comparable, then I wouldn't mind enhancing it.

- They either need to tone down the content to allow the mass majority to survive.

- Produce alternative gear (Sellers can go .... themselves because I wouldn't wish to pay the amount they are offering)

- Improve the rate of enhancement on items and somehow ease the cost of items being resold?

Point 3 I think will not be a solution because people are too greedy... even if they boost the success rate of enhancement I don't think people will cut cost on the items.

Toning down the content will help people get to the end game but will make the game boring for those who are ridiculously overpowered but at the same time, I rather reach the end of the content than to be like Oh... I'm not fully enhanced or lack the gears to do this content... let's play this other game I am playing.

Producing alternative sets of gears isn't a bad idea... it helps Pagel and Enid and those of us who wish to stick with Free to Play option. Since there is a lack of sellers and people playing or people desiring to pay and purchase with Gifting. Being able to gear up with some decent sets would be nice. Doesn't have to be Greens but items that can get you through the game will be very appreciated!

• I'd like to point out I just replaced my mal lvl 105 wiz hat with my lvl 114 green hat because it gave me better stats and was cheaper by far than lvl 110 blue (free-99 thanks).

And I was at the shella repeat area and killing things with 2 level 115 mages.... who both died quicker than I did. I did not ask their gears but I would assume they at least had pieces of DDF or something higher than 105s....

Greens CAN work, just not as good as blues. People under estimate greens all the time. The biggest loss is the HP/SP form the tops and pants.

• I would say something Minty...like I already did...but, I make a valid point, and it gets deleted.

Either greens become the OP-ness like they used to be...or we stick to blues yellows and oj's.

Or, the combine system can be further built upon, as I suggested once it came out.