A couple of questions

• It's a complicated system, and to be perfectly honest...you don't need a buff every time. I do just fine without a buff and rely on my scrolls and speed scrolls. Speed Scrolls are your best investment as a Farmer on an archer.

Lvl 125 drops, you should NPC and sell Rama potions for 50 silver to beat out the competition.

You can amass upwards of 15g per hour + all drops you obtain if you have a 100% rant active, and Shiny appearance rate allows it.

With the Shiny Slayer title and a t1 speed scroll, you will be moving at the speed of a t2 speed scroll which is efficient upwards til 7x really.

You're better off buying the mount that is currently on sale in the shop (3850, buy 5 of em) and find the one that really stands out to you to use as your permanent mount. Go to item merchant nina and YEET! :S

Or, you could get a 30 day mount and call it good.

I would also suggest camping the 3x for awhile and go grind 3x abyss for Slime Jelly, as you will need it if you intend to make higher level speed scrolls.

The best place to farm Summoned Beast Tails, well...you can find them off any Summoned Beast Mobs. The icon on their HP/SP bar when you target them tells you the type of mob they are and what they're ranked as.

*grabs popcorn* I'll be lurking to offer any more advice and tips *sips beer*

:/^^

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Unless they changed it since since the FAQ about gifting was published on the forums by a CM on September 12th 2019, you actually need to have purchased $100 worth within the last 180 days, not 90. That, and it says you only need to buy one item for yourself first, not spend 50% of it on yourself. The 50% is the limit of how much you can spend to gift, but it doesn't matter if you spend the rest on yourrself before or after.

The FAQ is right here --> [FAQ] How does gifting work?

Legel --> Pagel

winkwink                              slimehehe                                 slimeghost                               slimesuperangry                            slimehaha                              queenlove

|Snowtigeres 102 Gaurd | Abysinian 100 Glad | Snowpantheress 98 Archer | Twisted 74 Trix | Snowleapardess 69 Mage | Alice_Bell 68 Crus |

db318293295e45992e203437133bf3c98b9d8f07.jpg

My Discord Server   My Art

Played Since 2008 RIP Outspark

• Unless they changed it since since the FAQ about gifting was published on the forums by a CM on September 12th 2019, you actually need to have purchased $100 worth within the last 180 days, not 90. That, and it says you only need to buy one item for yourself first, not spend 50% of it on yourself. The 50% is the limit of how much you can spend to gift, but it doesn't matter if you spend the rest on yourrself before or after.

The FAQ is right here --> [FAQ] How does gifting work?

thank you for clearing that up. I appreciate that

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• That's crazy that you need to spend $100+ to gift, I definitely am not prepared to throw that kind of money in this game as it is. Maybe I'll merge my own mounts then.. Which brings me to this question, if I merge 2 mounts, is it guaranteed to level up (ie. +1) or is it chance? Also is the cash shop perm mounts all tradeable?

• if I merge 2 mounts, is it guaranteed to level up (ie. +1) or is it chance? Also is the cash shop perm mounts all tradeable?

it's always a guaranteed level up. just keep in mind for future references; if you have a +2 mount, you cannot use that to upgrade a +0 mount to +2. each mount just adds +1 no matter its enhancement. that's why i always only upgrade dual mounts or mounts i really like.

for example, you upgrade a +2 mount with a +4 mount. that +2 mount will only become +3. only after +5, there is a CHANCE that your mount will transform into the celestial unicorn mount when you continue to fuse it.

also none of the cash shop mounts are tradable. only the ramy's, blamy's, malmy's etc are tradable but they only show up in lucky boxes or as bonuses for purchasing slime coin packs once in a while.

• it's always a guaranteed level up. just keep in mind for future references; if you have a +2 mount, you cannot use that to upgrade a +0 mount to +2. each mount just adds +1 no matter its enhancement. that's why i always only upgrade dual mounts or mounts i really like.

for example, you upgrade a +2 mount with a +4 mount. that +2 mount will only become +3. only after +5, there is a CHANCE that your mount will transform into the celestial unicorn mount when you continue to fuse it.

also none of the cash shop mounts are tradable. only the ramy's, blamy's, malmy's etc are tradable but they only show up in lucky boxes or as bonuses for purchasing slime coin packs once in a while.

I fed a +4 mount to a+0 mount the other week and ended up with a +5 one

I know it used to not work like that, and I only found out it worked anyway, because I liked my new mount way more than the one I already had, so I did it thinking it'd only be a +1, but no it came out +5

Legel --> Pagel

winkwink                              slimehehe                                 slimeghost                               slimesuperangry                            slimehaha                              queenlove

|Snowtigeres 102 Gaurd | Abysinian 100 Glad | Snowpantheress 98 Archer | Twisted 74 Trix | Snowleapardess 69 Mage | Alice_Bell 68 Crus |

• it's always a guaranteed level up. just keep in mind for future references; if you have a +2 mount, you cannot use that to upgrade a +0 mount to +2. each mount just adds +1 no matter its enhancement. that's why i always only upgrade dual mounts or mounts i really like.

So let me get this straight - there is no way to convert a non-tradeable mount (eg. cash shop mount) to become tradeable by fusing with a tradeable one like ramy/tamy/almy? I really like the design of the non-tradeable ones, even the perm ones from the attendance event

How often do these bonus tradeable mounts from purchasing SC come? Maybe I should hold out for one?

• The tradeable ramy was out yesterday during the mystery sale so probably not for a little while. The next one might be a bonus as an SC purchase, but usually requires a minimum $50 US.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• I fed a +4 mount to a+0 mount the other week and ended up with a +5 one

I know it used to not work like that, and I only found out it worked anyway, because I liked my new mount way more than the one I already had, so I did it thinking it'd only be a +1, but no it came out +5

Wow if that's not a bug and Gamigo purposely changed it so that we get +'s based on how enhanced our fodder mount is then I'm genuinely shocked.

So let me get this straight - there is no way to convert a non-tradeable mount (eg. cash shop mount) to become tradeable by fusing with a tradeable one like ramy/tamy/almy? I really like the design of the non-tradeable ones, even the perm ones from the attendance event

How often do these bonus tradeable mounts from purchasing SC come? Maybe I should hold out for one?I

As far as I know, no there is no way you can convert a non-tradeable cash shop mount to tradeable by fusion. I like the cash shop mounts's aesthetic more too but I guess we're stuck with rammies if we want a tradable mount or until Gamigo revamps the item shop to have more customizations.

• How often do these bonus tradeable mounts from purchasing SC come? Maybe I should hold out for one?

seems like once or twice a month with minimum $50 purchase

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Wow if that's not a bug and Gamigo purposely changed it so that we get +'s based on how enhanced our fodder mount is then I'm genuinely shocked.

As far as I know, no there is no way you can convert a non-tradeable cash shop mount to tradeable by fusion. I like the cash shop mounts's aesthetic more too but I guess we're stuck with rammies if we want a tradable mount or until Gamigo revamps the item shop to have more customizations.

I've done it with a couple different mounts now since accidentally finding out to begin with, so definitely not a bug. slimegrin

Legel --> Pagel

• I've done it with a couple different mounts now since accidentally finding out to begin with, so definitely not a bug. slimegrin

If this works it'd be great, can stack up some fodder mounts and feed to a tradeable ramy to end up with a +4 or +5 tradeable mount.

The tradeable ramy was out yesterday during the mystery sale so probably not for a little while. The next one might be a bonus as an SC purchase, but usually requires a minimum $50 US.

$50...hmm a bit steep, but could definitely offer some quality of life improvements in game (increased inventory/storage etc.) on top of a +5 mount, I'll have to think about this one

Is there something in the SC shop that I can buy to sell directly for in-game currency without having to resort to gifting? Since gifting is high risk as so many have pointed out here...

• If this works it'd be great, can stack up some fodder mounts and feed to a tradeable ramy to end up with a +4 or +5 tradeable mount.

$50...hmm a bit steep, but could definitely offer some quality of life improvements in game (increased inventory/storage etc.) on top of a +5 mount, I'll have to think about this one

Is there something in the SC shop that I can buy to sell directly for in-game currency without having to resort to gifting? Since gifting is high risk as so many have pointed out here...

Maybe wait when they add tradables in store. Like tradable rants/charms/extenders.

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• Maybe wait when they add tradables in store. Like tradable rants/charms/extenders.

The problem with this is that the market is so overcrowded and it is not really worth it, as there are plenty of them in vendors and only the ones with the super-low prices will sell them. EXP Boost Cards were sold for 1.75G a month ago, now I saw them for 90g. So I don't really think tradables is worth your money. Gamigo shoud wait for a long period of time before adding them again in the store.

• Yeah but he doesn't want to gift. And wants to use store items for ingame currency.

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• Tradable items that come into rotation should be his approach. Safe and can pretty much profit from it easily based on the current rates that certain tradables sell for.

lately, charms have been selling for 60-80g

Extenders for 40-60g (hp only)

Exp cards for like 50g

Teva for 25g

sooo...yea

• I can't see the tradeable version of these items in the item shop though, they're all 'bind on character' - where do you see these?

If selling tradeable items is slightly less profitable than gifting, I wouldn't mind taking the hit, however if it's too much of a difference then i wouldn't wanna blow SC on it.

• Hi Guys!

Please note that there are limitations added to Gifting to help deter Gifting Trades. I would like to remind you all that the original concept of Gifting is to 'Gift' an item as a present to someone. Gifting was never meant to be an additional form of bartering and I would like to discourage gifting if possible.

If you do partake in Gifting Trades and get Scammed, then we will not be able to help you. You gift as your own risk and this and you are solely responsible for your own actions.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• I can't see the tradeable version of these items in the item shop though, they're all 'bind on character' - where do you see these?

If selling tradeable items is slightly less profitable than gifting, I wouldn't mind taking the hit, however if it's too much of a difference then i wouldn't wanna blow SC on it.

Tradeable items are only sometimes in the shop, so you need to catch them when they come around instead of being able to buy them just whenever.

Legel --> Pagel

• Please note that there are limitations added to Gifting to help deter Gifting Trades. I would like to remind you all that the original concept of Gifting is to 'Gift' an item as a present to someone. Gifting was never meant to be an additional form of bartering and I would like to discourage gifting if possible.

If you do partake in Gifting Trades and get Scammed, then we will not be able to help you. You gift as your own risk and this and you are solely responsible for your own actions.

Ummm I have some serious concerns with this...

The current balance in game and the fact there is content that requires the use of SC items and to expect "gifters" to give all these needed items as "presents" and saying you won't help players that pay with ig cash is setting up very bad conditions for scammers to repeatedly scam people, in fact I'm sure this is already happening.

If Gamigo is against gifting trades then what efforts are being made to balance content (both free content and pay to win content) and what are their thoughts about the future of "tradable" SC items? Gamigo has to know the whole purpose of those items are to be barter-able for ig cash which is why they made more expensive right?

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.