Hi all, I'm relatively new here, just got my archer up to level 60.
From all the things I've been reading on the forums, it seems like things for every class (except glads and HK) are pretty rough at cap.
Just wanted to ask some questions at this stage:
1. Still deciding to go ranger or ss, is it possible for either ranger or ss to find a grinding party at level 120+ (without SC items)?
2. Is it possible for ranger or ss to solo farm at level 120+ (without SC items)?
3. I'm thinking about farming academy using multiple logins to level 30, what's the best farming path to do this? ie. what do I kill to be most efficient? Also does this work if your level gets too high?
4. Is it possible to buy inventory space from other players for in-game currency?
5. Weapon skins - once you get these and it runs out of durability, how do you 'repair' it? Do you have to spend more SC? Also, are these tradeable?
6. Is it faster to earn money by levelling up and selling high end gear or just farming academy?
Thanks in advance