Bijou server closing- lost characters

• Hi-

Please note I've lost all my characters due to the server closing down.

Could anyone guide me to a forum or link to help recover the character data?

Thanks!

• Dont post your E-Mail somewhere public
    You can submit a Support Ticket, they can recover your Character in most cases

Cuz Bijou doesnt longer exist its possible that they are just on other Servers, look up before you submit a Ticket

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• how is bijou server be closing when it doesnt even exist like over 6 years now. I know some people take a few months, maybe a year off from fiesta. But if you took over 6 years off, why bother to come back? doesnt make any sense lol

• If they haven't played since before merge, they're locked out of their account because of password reset.

bartektylka You will have to send a ticket. If you still have the email connected to the account, it will be a lot easier, but can still be done by providing as much information about the account, chars, levels, etc... just not your password.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Hi-

Please note I've lost all my characters due to the server closing down.

Could anyone guide me to a forum or link to help recover the character data?

Thanks!

Heya!

As others have so kindly mentioned. Please do not post your email on the public forums.

If you need help with the recovery of your account, please submit a ticket to Support: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

As Yawn mentioned, please can you specify which version of Bijou you are talking about.

If it is EU, then please note that we will not have any of the EU data on the NA servers as NA is completely isolated from EU's Servers. If it was the former NA Bijou, then please note that you will need to get your account released by Ticket Support.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko