Next Cap raise? New classes?

• If you're really unhappy, just take a break for a bit and find a new game.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

Literally this. ;)

Legel --> Pagel

winkwink                              slimehehe                                 slimeghost                               slimesuperangry                            slimehaha                              queenlove

|Snowtigeres 102 Gaurd | Abysinian 100 Glad | Snowpantheress 98 Archer | Twisted 74 Trix | Snowleapardess 69 Mage | Alice_Bell 68 Crus |

db318293295e45992e203437133bf3c98b9d8f07.jpg

My Discord Server   My Art

Played Since 2008 RIP Outspark

Been there, Done That, Still Do It.

ps4 *shrugs*
    and some other lively pc games.

I play fiesta because it’s nostalgic, and the fact I have hundreds of dollars invested into my characters...yep.

soooo...we gonna dance still or does that sate your curiosity of my saltiness?

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Been there, Done That, Still Do It.

ps4 *shrugs*
    and some other lively pc games.

I play fiesta because it’s nostalgic, and the fact I have hundreds of dollars invested into my characters...yep.

soooo...we gonna dance still or does that sate your curiosity of my saltiness?

I've semi-quit and play very little now, I also have probably thousands invested and a lot of memories. I only log on if my friends want to do something. But because of that, things Gamigo fails to do does not upset me. I've moved onto other games, where the company performs better for its players. So I'm just saying, if people are really that unhappy that they're complaining on the forums and getting frustrated because the company isn't doing anything, just move on.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• I don't even think its the complaining per say, but like Snow said, Shawn you jumped down her throat even while she was agreeing with you on Gamigo not investing in new ideas for fiesta at the moment. That is where you not only lose any arguments you might have with Gamigo but you also lose any fellow players.

Also Snow [Pagel] if they ever do add in a new class we usually get a new character slot added as well. used to be you could only have 4 characters, then they added trickster and added a new slot. Then crusaders were added as well so we got a 6th spot. Though I hope they keep guns out of the classes. When they added the Hunters Union in with guns it was disappointing. I just never thought guns fit with Fiestas story/lore.

• I don't even think its the complaining per say, but like Snow said, Shawn you jumped down her throat even while she was agreeing with you on Gamigo not investing in new ideas for fiesta at the moment. That is where you not only lose any arguments you might have with Gamigo but you also lose any fellow players.

Also Snow [Pagel] if they ever do add in a new class we usually get a new character slot added as well. used to be you could only have 4 characters, then they added trickster and added a new slot. Then crusaders were added as well so we got a 6th spot. Though I hope they keep guns out of the classes. When they added the Hunters Union in with guns it was disappointing. I just never thought guns fit with Fiestas story/lore.

Oh know this! ^^ I've been playing the game since almost when it first came out! I was mostly referring to a curiosity of where they would have a new character stand on the character selection menu! Granted everytime they drop a new class im surprised by where they place the new character slot. :D

Legel --> Pagel

winkwink                              slimehehe                                 slimeghost                               slimesuperangry                            slimehaha                              queenlove

|Snowtigeres 102 Gaurd | Abysinian 100 Glad | Snowpantheress 98 Archer | Twisted 74 Trix | Snowleapardess 69 Mage | Alice_Bell 68 Crus |

• I han't even noticed the balcony thing! :o

Also, the only reason I mention guns as a potential weapon for a class is because NPCs have them which gives little sense to why they can't be used by players, but I do agree ignoring the fact that NPCs have them, it does feel like they don't fit the world of Isya all that well. xD

Legel --> Pagel