Next Cap raise? New classes?

• Hi all,

I am wondering if gamigo has plans for a cap raise in the near future?
    Or are we going to be playing at the 135 cap for a while still?

If a GM/CM could give some insight about their upcoming plans, it would be greatly appreciated.

A cap raise with new content would definitely give end-game players something to look forward to, thus it would be nice to know if gamigo has any plans for it :saint:

EDIT : I would also like to know if there's a possibility of getting new classes soon, in the same way we got reaper/spectre/templar over the past years.

Maybe a 2nd job path for crusaders? Or a new class entirely? : )

The post was edited 7 times, last by Denzo ().

• No one knows it.

If a GM/CM could give some insight about their upcoming plans

They will only say things like "We dont have any new information about a new Cap raise for you"

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• What they need is a rebirthing system.

Five Rebirths...20, 40, 60, 80, and finally 110.

No Quests can be redone, only repeats...obviously.

Each Rebirth, grants more free stats, and 5% HP/SP permanently.

Done.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• MintyGreens

Balance went out the window at 105 cap.

You seriously think that additional stat points are going to obstruct the entire community and throw game play off balance? Look at the HP we have, the HP mobs have, the DEF we have, the DEF mobs have, and the fact at how much DMG mobs can already deal to us fully decked out.

A rebirthing system should have already been put into play AFTER 105 cap was released...but NOO...numbers on our gear didnt reflect the changes appropriate to mob strengths and defenses...meaning cash shop was required.

Everyone would have 100+ in all free stats by the end of whatever aspect of the game they reach...right? Okay...how strong do you thing general mobs are versus actual gears in Bera's maps? You really think white/greens could stand up to mobs? No. Do you think +3 Blue/Yellow's are adequate enough to stand up to full onslaught of mobs without the aide of cash shop and extenders? No.

Seeing as how you Favor the healers role...has their been an instance where you've been in unenhanced gear, find your party die, and just get slaughtered instantly?

I haz...numerous times.

Stat points dont do much anyway and the free stat system is broken as it is. It reflects stats that are your 100% base, not including all boosts applied from bonus stats from gears.

Honestly...if Gamigo takes the idea, runs with it, you really think they're going to allow everyone to have over 300+ in any of the core stats free point wise? Riiiiight...thats a pipe dream and a half.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I will answer the direct question about my healing support :/ I have never had enhanced armor past +5 (bought or dropped at this and i believe only 1 piece ever was +5 and most of my armor is +3 with 3 other various pieces at +4 thanks to lucky elrues) until I hit cap more recently which is where I knew I wanted to spend my Gems to get enhanced armor.

If such an unfortunate thing as complete party wipe of my party, besides me, it depends on the amount of mobs usually and if its a boss on whether or not I died too. Usually I can escape unscathed in normal circumstances. By kite reviving and healing, I usually avoid death myself. I tanked LN as a lvl 91 cleric as my friends did the magic to the baby snakes, while still healing them as well.

And this is not a PS3 game, and you don't need to play pservers to know what they do and yes they have put in rebirthing systems (in one of them that i knew of, and yeah never played it so don't go slandering me) and yeah like all pservers they cater to a select few individuals like the rebirthing system you have in mind does.

If people already are bored by the game... why would anyone want to play it over on a same character. This is why I would prefer new content, rather than rehashing old content over and over. Not to mention increasing stats every rebirth is a sure way to get a game quickly unbalanced in an MMO versus say the PS3 game.

• (facepalm)

Now, you see...this is the type of attitude I'd expect from someone that claims to be "god of fiesta...he ran with the self-proclaimed top guild on Pagel...

Not from you Minty.

Rebirthing down to 20 would literally KNOCK your current character stats down to the equivalent level, leaving you with X amount of free stat points for doing so...points would be regained as you level obviously...and completing job changes wouldn't give you any more stats because why?...still set as your prestige.

Rinse repeat with the same lower levels expect for when you cap...but rebirthing at 110 would be the final one...granting say 25 more stat points.

Skill points would remain THE SAME, just can't use those skills due to level lock.

Blah Blah Blah.

Honestly...how would rebirthing cause a huge issue in the game currently with its already insane mechanics? Care to elaborate how say...a grand total of 55 more free points would utterly cause imbalance?

Block rate is "capped"...so END free stats wouldn't matter...would only be for that extra HP.

Dex (aim/eva) is broken obviously...and has been for years, yet everyone says its "fine"...no it aint, not when you rock say 5k evasion on a ranger and still get slapped 100% of the time...or have upwards of 3k Aim...and find yourself missing too frequently.

SPR for the SP pool...and chump change mdef. Oh crits...pffft. after 35 spr...crit only increases by a minuscule amount, and wouldnt cause an issue with cash shop sales or even PVP!

Str adds what...1-3 damage depending on class? Hardly noticed in various situations, and the whole "True Damage" thing has yet to be clarified by Gamigo staff, all there is...is speculation among the players on how it works.

So no, the rebirthing system is just a means to an end for extra OOMPH HP/SP wise, maybe aim/eva...which is sorely needed at the current cap.

PS3 PS4 JMMORPG's are fun, and don't have an ass amount of game breaking bugs and don't heavily rely on cash shop for EVERYTHING...the rebirthing system just means more power for the players, and gives something new to do besides mindlessly afk in towns or whatever.

Sheesh

• As of right now, I think they have stated they do not have any solid plans for a cap raise at the moment. You can probably search around the forums and find statements from staff. They were prioritizing rebalance over everything, although we haven't gotten a solid rebalance update in a few months.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• As of right now, I think they have stated they do not have any solid plans for a cap raise at the moment. You can probably search around the forums and find statements from staff. They were prioritizing rebalance over everything, although we haven't gotten a solid rebalance update in a few months.

Its been longer than a few months.

They're prioritizing sales and random ass fixes to things that no one even bothers with anymore cause p lvls.

Instead they're more worried about prioritizing DPS class CS sales over everything else...its been noticed though the latest updates they have pushed out.

• I am wondering if gamigo has plans for a cap raise in the near future?
    Or are we going to be playing at the 135 cap for a while still?

If a GM/CM could give some insight about their upcoming plans, it would be greatly appreciated.

Heya!

Unfortunately I am in no position to bring up any projects we are working on or plan to work on.

We may or may not be working on something nor have there been or hasn't been any discussion on Cap Raise, Balance or New Classes or expansions.

When the time is right, we will of course announce it on the forums.

On that side note, in regards to the Rebirth System, de-leveling is going to cause some bugs, plus the natural idea of a MMORPG is to progress in a game.

If you would like to experience a challenge and have a free slot, you can start over and use the gears you have on those servers if available. If you want a critical challenge, you can do a 'New Game+' type challenge and challenge the game on a server like Pagel, Enid or Jenira by going solo or with friends.

If you don't want to invest on those servers, you can try the 'No SC' challenge and see how far you can progress in the game without SC support.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Need more character slots :c

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• I have been in a no sc trip to cap LOL and its doable in Isya because you can always leech of people :D, however other serves have it rough and there is no way to enjoy END GAME without sc (keep that in mind) on any server.

Hopefully there will be a cap raise I would love to see the conclusion of The Battle against Pagel Lmao.

Now for the things that we have right now....

1) Ominous Canyon: As of now, gears are useless because the dungeon is placed in Ominous Valley and when you get quests there at 130 you cant go into Ominous Canyon anymore (120-129), that and well there is nothing farmeable from 125-130 so no really need for these gears. So my suggestion is move it back to Roumen and add a new boss or a dungeon or even an abyss that actually gives something good like other type of jewels or omamoris lvl 127 (better than currently 120s ones), aka give Ominous Canyon a porpuse to exist LOL.

2) Twilight of the void: This is such a weird and wasted map, it feels like it was just rushed and has no porpuse but to get that daily and lvl your way to cap. There is no music on the map (put one at least LOL), there is only 5 quests for the whole map and the daily. The supposedly "elite monsters" of the map serve for nothing but for that one quest that requires you to kill them. So my suggestion is put a song on it, fill it with more mobs and make it a "grind" like map (aka make exp a bit higher) for those who would like a change from repeats and to grind instead. Also make those Elite monsters at least drop greens LOL. Also why if its a "regular" map you cant get warped to KQ there? that makes me think it was supposed to be a dungeon but it got rushed and well its now just a wasted map. Same goes for the abyss version of it, it serves no porpuse since it doesnt drop anything LOL, at least make it drop greens and dusts.

3) King Albireo: Same as Ominous Canyon, it has no reason to exist as of now since there is nothing farmeable from 125-130. Give it a reason to exist by adding a new dungeon or abyss.

4) Sea Dragon: Another rushed thing from last cap raise that is filled with bugs and has no reason so even be there, suggestion for this thing is to just delete it LOL.

5) Paggel's Battlefield: This map is just so perfect and at the same time so wasted!!, it gives you a vibe of completion when you get there (the music is good, the atmosphere too), quests and mobs are hard I love that, That dragon and Ogre are menacing thats awesome!! but then...... even tho you have a great map and all those elite mobs and all those new different mobs there is nothing to farm there!! like they dont drop anything! push this map a bit more, its a great map but it could be way better, example Ogre and Dragon could drop 130 blues that dont bind (yeah I know you need money from unbinds but come on).

6) Siren's Castle: Perfect map I just think its lvl limit should be 115-130. That would give DQ weapons, 130 jewels and 130 gears more use.

The post was edited 1 time, last by edgmarb ().

• Another class would be neat, like one that uses whips, or guns, or something. A while back I came up with a class concept, for April Fools Day, that flips tables onto it's enemies. I'd be interested to see where on earth they'd put another character on the character select screen seeing as there's only enough space's for one of each of the already existing classes.

Legel --> Pagel

winkwink                              slimehehe                                 slimeghost                               slimesuperangry                            slimehaha                              queenlove

|Snowtigeres 102 Gaurd | Abysinian 100 Glad | Snowpantheress 98 Archer | Twisted 74 Trix | Snowleapardess 69 Mage | Alice_Bell 68 Crus |

db318293295e45992e203437133bf3c98b9d8f07.jpg

My Discord Server   My Art

Played Since 2008 RIP Outspark

• Gamigo has already stated they're not giving us anything else, anytime soon, and don't have plans to finish anything that has already been half-@#$'d-completed.

They're focused on <Gamigo insert whatever here> at the moment, and really don't want to hear anything that we have to say...unless it involves something that prevents players from being able to "want to buy sc so they can finish <insert whatever here that requires a huge amount of money to be spent on SC>"

We Good?

Okay.

TL;DR

Don't bother making suggestions anymore.

Report the seriously broken things from 120 - 134 so they can do something so we stay off them about whatever it is that we want.

• Someone's salty. Though you aren't really wrong about them not really listening to what we suggest. Just the other week I mentioned a White Tiger Set (Permanent), and what did they put up for sale the next week? A White Tiger Set 30Day. Such a dissappointment..

Legel --> Pagel

winkwink                              slimehehe                                 slimeghost                               slimesuperangry                            slimehaha                              queenlove

|Snowtigeres 102 Gaurd | Abysinian 100 Glad | Snowpantheress 98 Archer | Twisted 74 Trix | Snowleapardess 69 Mage | Alice_Bell 68 Crus |

db318293295e45992e203437133bf3c98b9d8f07.jpg

My Discord Server   My Art

Played Since 2008 RIP Outspark

• Someone's salty. Though you aren't really wrong about them not really listening to what we suggest. Just the other week I mentioned a White Tiger Set (Permanent), and what did they put up for sale the next week? A White Tiger Set 30Day. Such a dissappointment..

Yeah it’s a trend for them to put up 30 day versions of the perm items we suggest