In jail for almost 12 hours without explanation

• My wife’s had her character send to fiesta prison at 1750 yesterday. No reason was given. I and a friend ran around Pagel shouting for a GM or other help to no avail. She quit in frustration and then logged back on today to find that she is still in jail with another hour and a half left.

How does she get out? How does she know what happened? And why is this even a thing? Even rl has to explain charges to detain.

looking for GM or mod to explain and help please

• Oh I see. That makes sense like when prisoners sleep in jails and judge doesn’t count it towards time served. :/

sorry this was really frustrating. Thanks for your answer.

• Hello,

Please note that due to frequent complaints and request about leechers and AFK'ing in KQ's. We've responded to the request of the players and enforced the auto jailing function to jail people in an attempt to discourage inactive participation without Kingdom Quest.

If you get jailed, a timer will appear, you must let the timer naturally expire. Any attempted release prior to the expiration of the timer will not disengage the Jail Status, meaning if we were to release them. Their characters wouldn't be able to use any skills, items or even have the ability to chat.

If the timer is gone, you can contact a GM on forums via Private Messages or on Discord with the name of the character and server and we can release them (ONLY IF THEY ARE ONLINE!).

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Thank you for responding. I understand the afk, leeching, and following (walker) problems.

my one suggestion from this experience is that one of the dialogue boxes please include an explanation of the offense as the jailing was most unexpected and we still don’t know why it occurred.

thank you. She’s out now but it will be hard to find a decent job in Uruga now with her criminal wrap sheet :/

• Timer resets when logging out.

Evil Eddy...the Timer doesnt reset, it just pauses at the Postion where you logged out until you come back

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Unlucky bug, that should not happen winkwink

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya