Tempel of God Problem after Hp regen patch!!!

• my friend and me playing on pagel, so after the last patch, we couldnt able to do ToG as duo, i dont know if it happens to every1 else like me and myfriend, everytime we take the hp of the boss down to his first dance ( end Boss) before his dance ended his hp is fulled again cuz the agro losing while he is dancing. so i tried with glad and use heat of fury tries to burn while he dancing but he stil fulled his hp by dancing, maybe in isya ppl wont have this trouble cuz to find a full pt there isnt hard, but in pagel is not easy, and as duo 100% ppl should able to farm it.

pls take a look in this, maybe make the agro by losing need a bit longer befor mobs start recover hp

• Dont duo it? Its a instance for 5 ppl and not 2

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Why...are you still on Pagel?

Come to Isya and play with the rest of us grown ups.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Why...are you still on Pagel?

Come to Isya and play with the rest of us grown ups.

Thats the wrong way.
    They should split the playerbase on 4 different Servers and not all on 1 Server

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Hello,

The white aura debuff is avoidable by simply moving out of it's way. You can cancel the boss healing by having a mage use STIFLE just before he starts to dance. His HP won't regenerate.

Hope this helps!

• Hello,

The white aura debuff is avoidable by simply moving out of it's way. You can cancel the boss healing by having a mage use STIFLE just before he starts to dance. His HP won't regenerate.

Hope this helps!

Ok so players without a mage in party is screw over then? how is that fair to parties without a mage. Smh

• so now mage needed to do Tog, without mage we should NOT charms or SC used ? since it doesnt work without mage?

• Heya,

That was just an advice. Please avoid getting too aggressive.

I do understand your point and will be raising the issue with the internal team. Please provide constructive feedback so I can prepare a proper response.

Example what classes you play with. How many take on Temple of God run and overall experience and issues here and there.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• A quick fix to this..any and all skills that land a critical should cancel out ANY channeling effect skills...similar to how stuns stop US players from using skills.

The same mechanic should be applied to a mobs...oh and when are you guys going to eliminate the Perma-Stun? Funny how we players can be stunned for nearly 2 minutes straight, whereas we can only stun a mob SOLO for 8 seconds per 2 minutes.

Seems a little unfair dontcha think?

See, the Dance should be able to be canceled out by a Critical Hit stun, and crits DO stun for a half second.

SO!...

*grabs popcorn and beer*

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• it was Glad, spec, crus, hk, ranger in team,

Which gear? Charmed? And when yes 50, 70 or 100? Full sc? No sc? Extender? Buffs? Which weapons?

You just need help..the Instance is not made to be soloed or duoed. its made for 5 people.
    The Instance is already super easy if you have 4 glads and 1 hk, making it even easier is not the Solution

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya