Item ignore list for auto pickup

• I'm so tired of my inventory filling up with all these trading cards. Not only that but they take forever to drop with the double confirmation window.

So, being able to put certain items on an ignore list for auto pickup would be a HUGE quality of life change.

• true that would make people really enjoy auto loot if they could avoid filling with unwanted mats and cards and even green weapons when farming

• I've seen a tons of suggestion posts with decent concepts - this one knocks it out of the park. I've never wanted a feature more than I want this now! :love:

• this would be amazing.. even just to not pick up the gem socket things!! *_*

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• This is an amazing idea that would help us make better use of our mini pets :!::thumbup::thumbup: Definitely supporting this.

Katahrah 135 HK slimefacewall LilyBloom 130 Lockhoneysleep Frena 130 Gladslimerage Nympha 129 SSslimeheadphonesBayoneta 128 ReaperslimedevilKonuichii 125 Saderunsurehoney

Cypion ~ISYA~

• I'm so tired of my inventory filling up with all these trading cards.

Huh?? cards dont get picked up by the pet lol

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Where did I mention something about a pet?

Cuz only Pets have an auto pick up Feature and youre talking about that? xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Cuz only Pets have an auto pick up Feature and youre talking about that? xD

I'm talking about the Pick-up ability. Why would you even assume I'm talking about the pet if you know it doesn't pick up cards and I said it's annoying having my inventory get filled with cards?

• ignore list for auto pickup

You said AUTO pickup. And the only AUTO pickup Feature in the game is from Pets.
    All other pickup Methods are manually

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Would be fairly easy to make a drop filter. Make it a similar pop up box as auto scrolls. Make it various groups of items to select whether or not to pick up ex:
    Socket gems
    Potion Mats
    Scroll Mats
    Stone mats
    Quest Items
    Cards(both opened and unopened)
    Armor
    Weapons

(armor and weapons can be combined into the same category to simplify it more)

Ideally we could pick each individual drop but the general options listed above is going to be much more realistic.

As for the OP, card's aren't on autopickup currently so I'm not sure why you're having issues with those...