need another download please!

• hello i need another way to download game only way to download this for me is to use VPN but its got limit per month and i got only 7 GB left from it but game is 9 GB is there another way to download game please?like another mirror or difrent setup

thank you

and forum acc is defrent from game acc?

cuz i had to make acc for forum my game info dident worked for forum login

hello i found a steam version here https://store.steampowered.com/app/300970/Fiesta_Online_NA/

if i download it its gona works?dont need need VPN for this download

• i got only 7 GB left from it but game is 9 GB

The Game has only 6,5GB with the current patches.

sA96FvF.png

and forum acc is defrent from game acc?

cuz i had to make acc for forum my game info dident worked for forum login

Yea the Forum its seperate from your other gamigo accounts

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Gamigo, Fiesta, and Forum are all different accounts.

That being said, I thought they released the region lock on Fiesta so I'm guessing you're from some sort of banned country. You could try the Steam download, but that has a LOT of issues with missing files and what not when downloading.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• no block is from my side not from game and im was playing this on outspark

i lost connection to this when cap was around 105 i think and trickster add to game

just missed old time fun which guess not gona have it anymore from reading around

and i found steam DL and its only 2GB and dont need VPN hope its update dont cost alot net

and i had 2 acc 1 for gamigo fiesta and one for NA or outspark one my main acc is NA and in epith server am i gona have my epith character? or they are lost i had around 100$ worth of cash item in my backpacks

• Your account should still be there, but it'll be blocked and your chars might not all be on the same server. There was a merge that reduced the number of servers to 4, with an algorithm that randomly distributed chars that didn't manually select a server. You'll have to send in a ticket so have your account unblocked and password reset. Give them as much information about the account that you can remember, except password. They will never ask for your password.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• my god from how many year ago is steam client?

i left pc on last night to update it and what i got lost 5 GB of net which add only 1GB to game folder from 4.4GB size to 5.38GB size and its still need 143 more patch to download its on version 1.02.134 now ....

is its that hard to update steam client?

• Dont use Steam.
    They dont longer support the Steam bersion and you get only problems with it

Thats the official installer for the game: https://download.gamigo.com/FiestaOnlineDownloader_US.exe

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

The post was edited 3 times, last by Snack ().

• hello i need another way to download game only way to download this for me is to use VPN but its got limit per month and i got only 7 GB left from it but game is 9 GB is there another way to download game please?like another mirror or difrent setup

Heya,

Please download the downloader from our website and install the game that way. Please try downloading the game without a VPN, if there is a limitation to the VPN service you are using. Please look at alternative services.

However, please not that any suspicious IP activity will be detected, so please use VPN's cautiously.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• well i cannot reach gamigo without VPN its filtred asked few time to remove it from filtring but got no answer so i got no other way to reach

well if its not gona work atleast found one of old friends in discord

and its updating 1.02.139 now hope till morning its reach 1.02.277 and dont have an issue

hello im in game now but MY ID are blocked made ticket waiting for answer

atm trying game with another email

and steam client dident worked i DL it from fiesta it was around 4GB only

thank you

• well i cannot reach gamigo without VPN its filtred asked few time to remove it from filtring but got no answer so i got no other way to reach

well if its not gona work atleast found one of old friends in discord

Heya,

If your network is filtering the website, then please note that even with a VPN, you might still suffer from some performance issues as you are bypassing the filter.

Regarding your ID, Ticket Support will get back to you soon.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko