Unbalanced quests

• The quests feels super unbalanced. I'm currently level 67. Some of my quests takes 5 minutes to complete and gives me 500k - 900k XP. Then there's quests to kill 100 - 300 mobs which can take over an hour to complete and they only give you ~500k XP

Then around level 50 there were easy and fast 10 kill quests that gave you the same amount of XP.

Everything just feels so unbalanced. Has the developers came out and talked about these balancing decisions somewhere? I'd love to hear their reasoning behind this.

• Its gamigo. What did u expect? Lots of high lvl quest such as in the 100+ that take long time to do. Give same or lower exp than quest in the 80 and 90. Lmao. Nothing makes sense. As you get higher in the level, it requires more exp. But quest for higher lvl give lower exp. Lmao

• Its gamigo. What did u expect? Lots of high lvl quest such as in the 100+ that take long time to do. Give same or lower exp than quest in the 80 and 90. Lmao. Nothing makes sense. As you get higher in the level, it requires more exp. But quest for higher lvl give lower exp. Lmao

Questing from 1 - 40 felt really good, from there it was all downhill in terms of balancing. I swear level 50-60 was way faster than 20 - 30.

And 60 - 70 slower than 1 - 60. For me at least.

• Several years ago they decided 1-60 took too long, which wasn't really true, but alas they decided to boost all existing quests and added new quests. This made 1-60 a joke, just to hit the ridiculous wall that is 60-69. 6x was already rough, but making pre-60 so much easier than it already was simply makes it discouraging to trudge through. At 70 it gets better, but man does 6x suck unless you have friends to power you through terrible repeats or CC.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Several years ago they decided 1-60 took too long, which wasn't really true, but alas they decided to boost all existing quests and added new quests. This made 1-60 a joke, just to hit the ridiculous wall that is 60-69. 6x was already rough, but making pre-60 so much easier than it already was simply makes it discouraging to trudge through. At 70 it gets better, but man does 6x suck unless you have friends to power you through terrible repeats or CC.

Ah that explains it.

I'm all for a bit of grinding, I just wish there was more consistency between the quests.

Not: "Hey, can u go get this 1 sword for me? The drop chance is 20%" for 600k xp

Then once u complete the quest he gives u another,

"Hey, can you go get 60 more of those swords?" for 600k xp once again.

Real tiresome. Makes literally 0 sense. I feel like they were blindly entering the XP rates for these quests while high on something

• Few years ago gamigo noticed that there werent many people around at the lower level doing regular quests. Several complaints from truly new players who couldn't find anyone to level with and gamigo decided to make 1-60 extremely fast and easy and made most repeats game-wide, auto-turn ins meaning you can accept and collect the rewards from those quests via the quest log. Gamigo revamped questing in the game, especially 1-60 and repeats. Sad part is that 1-60 and even 60-70 are so fast and quick that a lot of players are shocked to find out that 99% of the game requires repeats or plvls(quest killers are plvling you). Welcome to fiesta online, soon you will be doing repeats 100+ times a level. Make friends and have fun.

• There are quite a few people who consider anything 1-100 noob content, some every boast how they can do it in less then a month.

I agree with you there should be more consistency through low level quests but I think most changes should be leaned towards the easy end (though not to the point of many 5x quests which is the other end of the extreme).

It's still very easy to avoid leveling if you're trying to perm (with or without an exp hold) and there's still 100-135 if you like grind fests, repeats and content with a good number of players.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• There are quite a few people who consider anything 1-100 noob content, some every boast how they can do it in less then a month.

I agree with you there should be more consistency through low level quests but I think most changes should be leaned towards the easy end (though not to the point of many 5x quests which is the other end of the extreme).

It's still very easy to avoid leveling if you're trying to perm (with or without an exp hold) and there's still 100-135 if you like grind fests, repeats and content with a good number of players.

It's possible to do 1-100 in less than two days if you get plvled. 1-60 is a few hours with a 70 plvler and boosted. 61-70 zombies then spores then while boosted, you get over 10% with a 70 cc runner just from duo killing. 70-77 if you are a mage or archer is like 4-5hrs tops in trumpy remains or you can get plvled 70-80. 80-90 dt with a fast dt runner and full droppers, 90-100+ within two runs. Shinnies make lvling and plvling super fast.

Once you know what you are doing you can do it in like a week ?

Luluchuu how quick can we do this if we went no life mode ?

• Quests below Lv105 still look okey imo, the levels that killed my patient is all the Shella and drop quest repeats! The quest designer really hate Shella alot.

side : My no-life mode, Lv1 to Lv121 in 8 days. :sleeping:

• Good to know, so even with quests how they are many level ranges still have faster methods to level.

So with all of you reinforcing my point on low level content no one should have a problem making all the nonsense quests more consistent/rewarding/easier right?

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Jumping Lord: Grammar ().

• 100 - 300 mobs

There are no quests in game with 300 kills xD
    max. is 200 from lvl 90 to 105

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• No but it can take 300+ kills to get 80x of an item with a lower drop rate than 100%

CAN take! but it can even take only 100 kills

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• There are no quests in game with 300 kills xD
    max. is 200 from lvl 90 to 105

Not entirely true, there are quests with 300+ kills in the game, maybe not from lvl 90-105, but higher than that and there is one with 600 (4 different mobs of 150 each), of course the exp is nicer for it as well, but running around and getting 300 tornado kills...yuck. Also one with 150 each of 2 mobs of ones in garden of mansion. May be more, but those are ones i remember atm. The ridiculous amount of drops in some is what i hate, not to mention they don't stack beyond 50 and one is over 100 drops of one item.

• (4 different mobs of 150 each)

I mean for 1 Mob for the Quest not for 1 Quest xD
    But if you dont like them then dont do them

Do the easy quests and ignore the others

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• There are so many quests from 1-90 that you don't really need to do ALL of them ?( so just don't do the ones you don't like. They really improved 1-60 honestly. 60-70 at the time did not need improvement because CC was still run by parties, now it is mostly people only wanting to be paid to run it for people, but even then if you do your repeats outside of CC and save up your quests for i think its lvl 68-70 you are fine. Then with KKP kq you really don't need to quest. You literally just go from KKP A (into B if A recruited fast enough) then get like a 5-10 minute rest to eat, change up your music, whatever, and then go back into KQ all day everyday. It is literally the best KQ levels. Chance at blue weapons (can do sorahs in between for gears) and material/scrolls/potions which you can either use or sell.

80-90 more repeats or if lucky getting DT party. 90-105 is easy repeats (Except mandrakes.... they just irk me).

• There some quests which are next to impossible to do at declared lvl as well, for example, Fire Guardian in Burning Rock, he hits 8xes too hard. Jewelry tree too, same area.
    They failed to balance mobs.

There also quests in 110-112 range in Adelaia Valley which require u to kill 300-400 mobs for 1% exp, which is very exhausting.
    They nerfed some quests but both Swamp of Dawn and Adelaia Valley were ignored for some reason.

Would be nice to see some testers looking into this indeed.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• The questing should really be balanced, I know many people like to take the optimal/fastest way to reach 135 but since I never capped I would like to experience the game questing but my only option for the most part is grinding repeats, the game would be better if people had many ways of lvling

• jewel trees have always been ok on an archer/fighter if memory serves correctly they are quite painful on a mage. 🧙‍♀️