• Hello people,

I would like to know how stats from gear are calculated, does it have tiers like the stat points from leveling? How is damage and crit chance calculated (also with SC items and charms)?

Also I found this wiki in the forum (http://fiesta-wiki.com) and it has the max stat points most things can have, but i saw jewels with higher stats than the ones there since they can increase when upgrading, how does that work? Does that increase have a limit?

• HOW many threads are there like this?

feel free to correct me forumites, but most everything starts off base stats and is just additions from there.

it isn't that stats stack on each other in every situation, but that most stats are simply additions to base stats., so one thing may add 0.08% to a stat of say 4, another may be 0.1%,

there's also the application of what you interact with and its' resistances, and then there's the random number generator principle, the way latency can affect statistics, etc etc etc.

i think Rei and a dozen or more others have a fairly solid grasp of mechanics and how they work here, so when you talk about stats, you're really talking about how stats work with or against each other, therefore, mechanics.

• I saw some post talking how stats points from leveling work, my question is about the stats from gear ( how much does 1 end , 1 dex or 1 spr give when it comes from the gear you use) and also if there is any logic to the stat increase on jewels

• 1 STR adds 1 dmg

1 END adds 5 HP and 1 Def

1 DEX adds 1 aim and 1 evasion

1 SPR adds 5 SP and 1 mdef

1 INT adds 1 mdmg

Stat increases on jewels when enhancing are random. There isn't a limit on a stat bonus while enhancing per se, but obviously you can only enhance it so high and it's random which stats get bonuses each enhancement, outside of mdef. Something to note is that downgrading jewels will also remove the stat bonuses from enhancing, and when re-enhancing there will be different bonuses.

At level 120 the stat system changes to adding actual hp/def/aim/evasion/mdef/dmg/mdmg/etc. instead of the base stats of STR/END/etc. Some green weapons from 1-60 actually drop according to the "new" stat system that 120+ uses as well.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Thank you very much, that's exactly what I wanted to know!

• Just remember that str/int in gears=/=str/int in build.

Build is much more effective and adds real dmg, while str/int in gears adds "number", where u get only like 10% bonus.
    So +100 str usualy means just +10 real dmg, if you charm, it starts working better though.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Just remember that str/int in gears=/=str/int in build.

Build is much more effective and adds real dmg, while str/int in gears adds "number", where u get only like 10% bonus.
    So +100 str usualy means just +10 real dmg, if you charm, it starts working better though.

So would you say end/dex > spr > str/int

Since those give stats that matter

• another way of looking at it is that while the basic bonus in gear applies, it isn't the same with secondary bonuses like evasion or critical hit rate.

build is far more effective.

• another way of looking at it is that while the basic bonus in gear applies, it isn't the same with secondary bonuses like evasion or critical hit rate.

build is far more effective.

I guess but the good thing with gears is that if you farm enough you will eventually get stats that are good, still can't really understand the builds and the post with yaseeda and Rei arguing over the pure dmg vs crit and dex is hard since I can't really try and am new to the game

• On fighter/archer you can go 25spr/33dex rest str or 25spr/50 dex rest str although bonus aim gets reduced from 3 to 2 from 34 to 50dex but the evasion bonus is still the same. On mage i would recommend 25spr 33dex rest int. I can't say much for the other classes since I don't have any of them 100+ lvl.

• On fighter/archer you can go 25spr/33dex rest str or 25spr/50 dex rest str although bonus aim gets reduced from 3 to 2 from 34 to 50dex but the evasion bonus is still the same. On mage i would recommend 25spr 33dex rest int. I can't say much for the other classes since I don't have any of them 100+ lvl.

I mostly do 25 spr and the rest on the main damage stat, can't really complain but I think the most important part is the 25 spr since I can really see the value of dex in love since till 115 the only mob I had problems with was the emperor slime

• So outside of PvP it falls behind the defensive stats?

Yea

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Defensive stats - Strip away party buffs, scrolls, additional boosts - Total Defense is multiplied by 20/40/50/70/100% of your charmed up character...then add to base.

Offensive stats - Strip away Skin, party buffs, damage pots and scrolls, - Total Damage with weapon equipped multiplied by 20/40/50/70/100% of your charmed up character...then add to base.

As far as "stat points" go...the above has been stated and is actual fact.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Defensive stats - Strip away party buffs, scrolls, additional boosts - Total Defense is multiplied by 20/40/50/70/100% of your charmed up character...then add to base.

Offensive stats - Strip away Skin, party buffs, damage pots and scrolls, - Total Damage with weapon equipped multiplied by 20/40/50/70/100% of your charmed up character...then add to base.

As far as "stat points" go...the above has been stated and is actual fact.

Do extenders also work like that? Is it safe to assume that charms only to apply to extra stats and base?

And do the sc items only add after the charms? (Therefore not affected by charms)

• Extenders (and hp bonuses from titles/effects) work by multiplying HP/SP before bonuses that are specifically + HP, not counting the new stat system in gear (I believe). For some examples using a 100% HP extender (because easier math)...

Old stat system... Base HP is 1000 and you have a blue top that gives +500 HP and has 50 END. The 250 HP from the END adds to your base HP before the extender, but the flat +500 from the blue top is after the extender. Total HP = (1000 + 250) *2 + 500 = 3000.

New stat system... Base HP is 1000 with Top that has +500 HP flat at the top of the window because it's a blue top, and +250 hp from randomly generated stats. The extender is after the 250 hp from random stats, but still after the 500 flat that you get from the blue top. Total HP = (1000 + 250 random stats)*2 + 500 = 3000.

Other effects that have a %xHP work the same (e.g. Warrior of Roumen title, DQ Jewel set)

Any additional HP effects like Vitality scroll or cleric Endure buff are added on at the end of everything.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow