soarh kq impossible to beat now chest regen full health. (lower lvl 95 and under)

• We all know mobs dont recover health once you deal damage to them. Then gamigo decided to fix it and make mob recover full health when lose aggro. Cause 10 years ago mobs was suppose to recover health when lose aggro. Well gamigo, time passed, thing changes ok. Leave it the way it is, if it aint broken, dont fix it. You cant say oh mobs regen health in the past, so we will fix it and change it back to what it used to be. Really? Then make all gears tradable. Cause i remember 10 years ago, ALL gears and weapons were tradable. They decided to make gears and weapons bind. Enough with the rant about bind gears. Back to topic. Lvl 130+ soarh, it is no problem cause most players are capped with +12 weapon and gears. So they can do enough damage to chest. I am talking about lower lvl sorah, such as for lvl 95. I did them a month ago, and when the chest spawn. we do dmage to it. Then it disappear and when it spawn again, it still have the same health that was deal to it. And then today, i did soarh for 95+ and we got it to 1/4 HP. Then it disapear, and when it spawn again, it was at full health. what in the world. We attack it, did only 1/4 to it. Then it disappear again. Then it spawn, full health. Jesus. People were shouting its a glitch, cause this didnt happen when i did it last month. Now that gamigo change the mobs to recover full health, it is impossible to do soarh for lower kq. smh. Please lower chest def/hp, or make the chest dont recover full HP. cause we just did 3 in a row. All A, B, C failed at boss room. smh. cant believe this. something that isnt broken, and gamigo decided to fix it. While lots of broke stuff in the game, they never fix even after 10 years.

• I understand your frustration, it happened to me too. I even shout in game, when people ask to join Sorah, informing them it is glitched. However, this has been reported like 2 times already, and it seems like they don't care, although I consider it is a major issue when one of the KQs simply cannot be done and it should be solved asap. I expect they will fix it by the next maint, if not, my hope for the game will be completely lost.

• this isnt a glitch. Its gamigo's fault. They fixed mob so they will full heal when lose aggro. So when chest disappear, it full heal when it spawns again. Making this kq impossible to do. Most we got chest to half hp. then it full heal again. damn. Impossible to do soarh kq for 95-105 levels. Thats why no one wants to join it. In their patch note, they claim long time ago, mob is suppose to recover hp back to full health when lose aggro. That is their reason to change it. Yes it is true mobs used to recover hp back to full health, but so what. Just leave it if it aint broken. Why they fudge soarh kq up. Cant even do soarh kq anymore. Gamgio needs to look into soarh kq for lower lvl such as 95+ soarh. Please fix, all A, B, C fails each time. People starting to notice this and no one wants to join. They rather join HW kq. smh. If its not making money, its not a priories.

• Cause 10 years ago mobs was suppose to recover health when lose aggro.

10 Years? xD That bug was there for only 3 Months xD

Btw. its already known that the lvl 95 sorah chest has too many HP

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Thank you Seryn. I wish there was a way to communicate this in game or temporarily disable the KQ. It ran in Pagel and no one in the KQ knew about the bug so there were a lot of frustration and confusion for returning players. I don’t want to see them leave especially on low servers. Those of us that check forum and bug reports will do our part shouting warnings but there’s times we won’t be on to alert players.

• 10 Years? xD That bug was there for only 3 Months xD

Btw. its already known that the lvl 95 sorah chest has too many HP

Dude you do know i used 10 years as an example right? lmao. I dont know when mobs stop regen health, i also dont even know when they started putting bind on gears and weapon. 10 years was just a example, jesus chill lol. well i hope gamigo fix this soon. Cause sorah 95+ is impossible to do right now. I did sorah 95+ a month ago and it was fine. Gamigo messed it up when they made all mobs regen full health, this means the chest also fully recover.

• Its not just Sorah KQ...

It's also Robo, Spider, and Gordon KQ.

With Gordon hiding and relocating as he's supposed to...we reach him at FULL HEALTH, and guess what...Endless Cycle!...

Please look into Gordon KQ especially...because that's a headache and a half!

Who does gordon? Eh...no one really because everyone's obsessed with DT droppers and frankly, Gordon KQ should run every hour like KKP...

To be perfectly fair, all KQ's should be running every 2 hours, and for the love of god...remove the extra instances of Hidden Mine! No one does hidden mine except for the KQ Failure Title.

Either fix it to offer EXP again, and run every 6 hours...or get rid of it.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Hi I don't know if this is because of the same issue, but when trying to do the Sea Dragon dungeon I found my self in a loop of attacking the Sea Dragon then having the Sea Dragon jump over the ship as I load cannons. To return to fighting the Sea Dragon but its health has all been regained.

• Heya,

I'm here to bring an update.

We've tested the Sorah KQ and it works perfectly fine and there were no bugs to be found. According to the test, you will need to deal a certain amount of damage in order to be able to finish the KQ.

In regards to the Sea Dragon, we also discovered a number of bugs. Please refrain from doing the Sea Dragon Dungeon until we've address the issue.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Hello Kuroneko.

Are you saying that even if you don't kill the box, if you have dealt a certain amount of damage, you will finish the KQ?

If not, then the problem is still there. You simply cannot kill it the box continuously regenerates HP after it reappears.

Thanks!

• This isn't true Kuro...

With EVERYONE on the box, it fades...and then we have to go back to attacking sorah, and by the time she's immobilized, the box re-appears at near full health or or completely full.

Every Other Sorah KQ, doesn't seem to have issues because well...Damage.

Lower Level sorah's are easy...the Sorah that runs with KKP can be done as long as everyone's running +12 blue weapons and pile the chest.

The CHEST we're complaining about has too much HP and Sorah's required damage is a bit...too high given the "abilities" of our damage. Not everyone runs with Full SC and charms 24/7 during this leveling phase.

So the chest regenerating to near full health is "logical and working as intended" then?

What about Gordon?

What about other instances where we have to haul @#$ to make sure mobs don't regenerate insane amounts of HP?...like BA/SA for another example...

*coughs*

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I agree with spirit. I think gm are testing with their max stats character and can deal enough damage to finish the kq. We the players do not have that kind of damage and its impossible to kill the chest. It will keep healing and healing and healing in a endless cycle until all players are dead. I've done with kq over 10 times and it all failed and ppl notice something is wrong and stop joining. Yet we have gm here telling us the kq is fine as is. Lmao. Typical gamigo. Smh.

• I agree with spirit. I think gm are testing with their max stats character and can deal enough damage to finish the kq. We the players do not have that kind of damage and its impossible to kill the chest. It will keep healing and healing and healing in a endless cycle until all players are dead. I've done with kq over 10 times and it all failed and ppl notice something is wrong and stop joining. Yet we have gm here telling us the kq is fine as is. Lmao. Typical gamigo. Smh.

Hi bestofthebest,

Since I wasn't part of the recent test run, I am unsure what set and equipment the testing team used. They most likely only tested for Bugs as opposed to testing Balance, hence the more powerful set of gears being used and the nature of the previous response.

I have given feedback in that respect, so that the next test run should be more forcused on balance and the ability to complete it using better balanced equipment. Aside from that, I've been discussing which levels could be facing potential problems and we're in the process of re-evaluating it.

From the comments I've gathered so far.

• 25~39 should be fine
    • 65~79 should be fine
    • 95~105 is the one suffering from issues?
    • 125~135 should be fine?

I have been requested collect some feedback from the community, so please can you reply back to this thread precisely which level/version of the KQ is having the most issue.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• If 95~105 is ok it needs looking at and adjusting the dmg required is far too much especially in line with the other kqs. People don’t run it atm since it isn’t worthwhile doing/high failure rate

We want people running kqs Atm it is just Ignored.

• The one people having issue beating is sorah 95-105. That is the only one having issue atm and its impossible to beat. So please test sorah 95 to 105.

• Agree it’s 95 sorah. Ran on Pagel with 15 including one of the best KQ runners at Max level for KQ and charmed ( looking at you B_M_). Keep in mind 15 in a Pagel KQ is very rare.

Never enough damage if that’s the issue. Months ago box respawned we hit down disappear, hit boss, box respawns, repeat and we eventually kill box and then the kill boss. Now box respawns full health each time, we cannot kill boss with box always disappearing and respawns full health.

hope that helps, thanks for continued discussion and looking into this, it really shows you care. Feel free to hop on ig and we can show first hand.

• The other instances of Sorah, especially the first one, NO ONE ever runs...why? P lvl's.

Also...perhaps it would be a good idea to look into one other mechanic with Sorah...The mumuru's hit WAY too hard...and I do mean HARD!. In previous levels of KQ, we can take the onslaught of them all on pretty much any decently scrolled and geared character...but when the Tanks get dropped and all you see is 2k - 4k hits and welp...that's all she wrote.

In 65 - 79, they hit in the hundreds. HUGE leap in mdmg and critical hit ratio.

But the main focus here is the box regenerating and we never being able to defeat it.

I've not done End-Game sorah in god knows how long...but I haven't heard anything about it yet.

• same as tempel of god, my friend and me we cant kill end boss cuz everytime he dance he get full hp again, told Kuronoke about it but no respone from him yet,

some time you fixed a bug and ceated more bugs for you guys to fix again, this endless circle just make the game more broken