。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• My old flame Miffle and her old crew Panda Express,

but for current cute names, gotta go with CuppyCake

Cake! I'll have to pass on that one though. ;(

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• If I gift them the name change and pay in gems for a name they no longer want or have use of, I don't see how that's any different than people gifting or enhancing someone's weapon/hammering for gold/gems. Its not an account I'm buying. If a person has a name on a level 1 and they choose to delete to give to me while in exchange I give them some gems, I dont see how that's an issue. I see nothing about buying/trading names being against TOS, forum post only says all names should be appropriate, non offensive. Not accessing their account (username/password) either.

As for things like selling/enhancing/gifting for gold - it says: "do so at your own risk". I would assume name selling/trading for gold is the same? Or can you clarify and outline where it says in ToS.

Not sure why you want to make it an issue. Shouldn't your main focus right now be on bracelet enhancing. 80 tries for one +1. People are still waiting on an answer for that.

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• It's against TOS? Does TOS need updated to include this?

If she's gifting a name change or paying a few gems at her own risk in exchange for a certain name, it's her choice isn't it?

Not like she's logging onto other people's account to delete their names to take for herself.

HN3peR5.gif

Soojin|Marshmellow

Kuala|Preposterous

• They don't ban for abusing glitches but want to ban name exchanges, you are safe.

LOL I guess so. Pretty interesting.

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• I like how someone trying to buy name is high on the priority list :/ tryna ban one of ur p2w whale with her 60 pages of sc

• yuni

and become my cleric sister hehe

her name is yuna if its still around who know when i left she had my guild final fantasy in epith server

• Nobody said anything about a ban.

Please read In-Game Rules section 10

If no login information is exchanged, then there is no violation.

Buying and selling of ingame names and/or accounts is against Gamigo's Terms of Service.

You specifically said, "buying and selling of ingame names AND/or accounts" is against ToS. I never mentioned I'm accessing their account to obtain a name or buying an account. It is names that are unused. Apparently you came to this thread to say its against ToS and I want to know where it says that. A link or quote if its on forums would be nice.

Are you referring to this:

10 User obligations and responsibilities

10.1 The user shall be obliged to keep the login data required for accessing the games (usernames, passwords etc.) secret and shall not disclose them to any third-parties unless the provider agrees, in writing, to the account or game registration being transferred, in advance.

10.2 As a rule, the provider will communicate with users by email, unless anything else has been determined to the contrary in these terms of use or in any other agreement. Subsequently, the latter must ensure that the emails sent from the provider to the email address provided by the user either during registration or at a later date are able to reach them. They will ensure this by, for example, checking the necessary setting in the spam filter and by regularly checking the email address. Furthermore, the provider reserves the right to choose another suitable means of corresponding.

10.3 Players’ characters (“games characters”) cannot be deleted. It is subsequently the user’s responsibility to choose names for the characters that do not allow his/her identity or real name to be inferred.

Reading that I still don't see anything about it being against ToS to trade and/or buy ingame names. And I'm not accessing their account so I don't know how that's relevant.

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• No, I was referring to this:

10. Accounts

• 10a. Asking other players for their account details (usernames and/or passwords) or sharing your account details with anyone else is prohibited. Gamigo staff will never ask you for your account password. This includes allowing other players to use or have access to your account.
    • 10b. The creation of more than one account is allowed as long as not more than five accounts can be assigned to one player. When determining bug using or similar infractions (please refer to paragraph 7 and 9) with one of these five accounts, all five accounts will be penalized as the one having broken the rules.

There will be no repercussion for players that already had more than 5 accounts before May 17th, 2017 as long as none of these accounts were used for any prohibited activities.

It is no longer necessary to register game accounts used from the same household/location with gamigo.

However, if no login information is exchanged, then ...it's an 'at your own risk' kind of situation.

• No, I was referring to this:

10. Accounts

• 10a. Asking other players for their account details (usernames and/or passwords) or sharing your account details with anyone else is prohibited. Gamigo staff will never ask you for your account password. This includes allowing other players to use or have access to your account.

However, if no login information is exchanged, then ...it's an 'at your own risk' kind of situation.

Alright, no one posted anything about accessing each others account (login usernames/passwords) or exchanging accounts. Now that you're aware of your own ToS, thanks for informing all of us. :)

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...