B> cute in-game names? C:

• Terms of service is pretty specific, so it's hard to mis interpret or get confused. some people just feel there's things that either aren't addressed as they should be, or are given attention that individually they don't consider that important.

Fiesta TOS

in any case it's clear that explaining some of them is for the benefit of everyone who may come across this thread, and not just for those participating.

• “Against Gamigo’s ToS to buy/sell in-game names”. Seryn so damn funny.

Josip and I literally asked Soda for several names and all he needed were name changes.

• yuni

and become my cleric sister hehe

her name is yuna if its still around who know when i left she had my guild final fantasy in epith server

I'll have to pass. Thank you though! :saint:

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• talking about old ign's.

My earliest ign was B_T_D_T , but that hasn't been accessible to me since i cam back, and existed only in my old account wayyy back when. that tells me someone else has it now either by chance, or remembers i was here and wanted it for themselves.

i really would love to have it back, but moving forward rather than looking back.

• Still LF names :(

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Pick a cute name and then use a thesaurus to find a simile that is equally cute sounding. That's what I do. *shrug* Don't cost nothin' either.

• bump

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ ᴵ’ᵐ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ (ꈍ ꒳ ꈍ✿)  。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆