5 bundles fail in a row? is this normal?

• +6 > +7 - 40%
    +7 > +8 - 25%
    +8 > +9 - 10%

From +6 to +7 and to +8 is harder than +8 to +9

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Flat Rates. F L A T...R A T E S...

That's what the bundles provide. So, it DOES NOT matter if the success ration goes DOWN...78 fails with say 30% success? Rigged.

Regular Enhancement 15/20/25%? and receive upwards of 40 fails going for +10/11/12? Rigged.

Enhancing within the "safe" limits and receive upwards of 200+ fails before reaching +3/4/5? Rigged.

But if it was a flat rate and let's say it was 30%, that would be like 3 out of 10 chance of it hitting right? Like I don't quite understand what your take on it is? Do you mean that there is a 30% chance guaranteed chance on top of what is already there?

It's obvious this person hasn't felt the sting of enhancing, and if they have...probably haven't bothered to come clean and wants to be a brown-nose towards the company.

I did but I can't be asked to dump money into the game where buying a gear cost is stupidly high or it carries a risk of scam. Even when you do get it, it's already a chore to enhance it to +9 to +11/12.

Going any higher is already stupid... unless you're going to be whacking those people in Free Battle Zone, then I don't really care. I just want to survive KQ's and PvE. because even when I do have the stuff to do raids and instance, people are so rude and don't even offer a spots for you and when you do join the guild the toxicity and drama is already fustrating enough.

From +6 to +7 and to +8 is harder than +8 to +9

It was a hypothetical example

• It was a hypothetical example

ik

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• They should try enhancing a T3 item like a 70 blue weap, pure torture the amount of fails you'll get

I never enhance t3 items, so i cant say about t3 items. but i enhance all my t5 gears on my 135 glad, and also my coc axe to +12. And each item take 2-3 bundles to max out. I havent had a t5 item that requires 4 bundles to max out. But with t4 brace, it is a whole new ball game. I used 5 bundles and NOT a single upgrade....yes you hear right. A t4 brace that fail with 5 bundles in a row. Other have issue with 7-8 bundles before they even get 1 upgrade. Just wow.

Dude, do you work for gamigo or what? lol. No one is asking for 100% or 90% success rate. We all know as teir item goes up, it gets harder. But Why make them fail 50-80 times in a row when we paying real money for sc frags. At least 1 success with in each bundle is something. Why do we need 8 bundles for 1 single success? Dude you sound like u jelly due to players selling their enhance gears high and you cant afford them. lol. also sound like u mad no one invite you to raid and dungeons. lmao. In high level, enhance gears are need for raid and dungeons. Not just for PVP. Even with fully enhance gears, we still need extenders and charms just to stay alive.

• Dude, do you work for gamigo or what? lol. No one is asking for 100% or 90% success rate. We all know as teir item goes up, it gets harder. But Why make them fail 50-80 times in a row when we paying real money for sc frags. At least 1 success with in each bundle is something. Why do we need 8 bundles for 1 single success? Dude you sound like u jelly due to players selling their enhance gears high and you cant afford them. lol. also sound like u mad no one invite you to raid and dungeons. lmao. In high level, enhance gears are need for raid and dungeons. Not just for PVP. Even with fully enhance gears, we still need extenders and charms just to stay alive.

I graduated in Game Design and Development, I don't work for Gamigo but I do work in the industry and it's the same no matter where you go. At the end of the day, if you want content/if you want good stuff, you pay for it or you earn it.

Prior to studying a course in gaming, I would have been more on your side. But mechanically speaking, 50~80 tries does make sense if the rate is exceedingly low.

If the rate was like 50% then 5 out of 10 tries should allow you to get something.

Game Design is actually really logical, so there is a formula to everything.

To be fair, to me it sounds like you just want to best stuff in the game, you just want to excel against all others and are just dumping money into a system that you know, has very low odds of it succeeding.

But your own personal greed is dictating your behaviour to act like a spoilt child, you want an EXCEEDINGLY HIGH success rate whilst spending as little money as possible.

Rather than complaining and creating drama, why do you come up with a revolutionary way to do Enhancement? Change the system and propose an idea for once rather than going 'Boo hoo, I didn't get what I wanted.'

As far as I can tell, the system is working the way it is intended to work. Is it worth the money spent? I think that is down to personal opinion. You can either suck it up and deal with it or you know... come up with a solution and suggest it.

• akira you are the only person on this forum that thinks the enhancement is fine as it is. But then complain about people who sell their enhance item overprice? lmao. If it is fine, why dont you go and enhance your own and stop crying about the prices people sell at. No one here is asking for easy enhance. We all just want fair game. I dont see anyone here agreeing with your logic but gamigo. The people here are not spoiled children or want anything easy. We only ask gamigo to make the enhancement especially on brace to be fair and not rigged in their favor. There are countless ppl asking for this, and i only see you opposing to it saying we only want success, success, success....if you dont like it, maybe you should get out of this thread. lol

• AkiraNasuki

Yes I want 30% on top of already existing rates!

THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT of the cash shop items, instead of just protecting our items from poofing...right?

We could go as far as to claim FALSE ADVERTISEMENT in regards to the cash shop with the amount of horror stories that are put on these forums, ALONG WITH ACTUAL PROOF!...

If you want to get down to the absolute lowest, common denominator, factual statistical data, 10 tries...we should be receiving at least ONE per 15% bundle...but we don't. This screams rigged system.

There's NO transparency on how the system works, there's no data out there that ACTUALLY tells us the current rates. There is NO DATA telling us what to expect with the FAIL to Success system (if it even still exists...don't think it does).

Gamigo wants more money? Adhere to the players.

Gamigo wants more players? Means more MONEY if they listen to the players.

We're not asking for a 100% successful enhancement EVERY, SINGLE, TIME.

We just want our money's worth when we enhance and buy from the cash shop.

By your gaming logic, you're not seeing the side of things. I have posted NUMEROUS ideas, suggested revamps, and EVEN!!! Debunked the previous system BEFORE OOS/Gamigo made changes...only to find my post QUICKLY removed within MINUTES! This was on the old forums, so.

Keep in mind, I was using the given ratio's that were applied to stones, math based off percentages, and the whole 1/8 chance to place "correctly".

Apparently my formula (knocked down to the simplest terms for everyone to understand) was SPOT on...and OOS/OS said NOPE! I received an infraction on the forums and was Permanently BANNED for "spreading rumors that were devastating to the company and its business practice."

SO!...shush.

If you have the knowledge of game code, why don't you work for Gamgio and fix this game then? Cause 80 fails...before 1 success? You call that fair? I don't.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

:/ I'm Just Here, Sipping Coffee and Watching The Drama Llama's Have Their Moment :/

**MY TAKE on a very viable Gold Sink Below**

Click Me

• 80 in a row is excessive however I think enhancement outside of this is ok. The only other tier I have issues is are t3 items though they never got any buffs where as t4/5/6 did. Tier 1 & 2 from memory have always been fine/ok.

Braces need looking at and tweaked here and there after x amount of attempts in a row there should be a rate increase after every successive fail of say 1%. This should combat people getting 70~90 fails in a row which would make for a happier player base.

80 for one + is far too much. The reason they changed t6 items was because of stories exactly like this. If I recall they buffed the rate saw it was still happening and increased it again.

Braces give me shivers especially when I think about how much I sank into my damage one to get it the glorious +20.

Gav

• akira you are the only person on this forum that thinks the enhancement is fine as it is. But then complain about people who sell their enhance item overprice?

Because Functionality and Playability are two different things, even unenhanced items are often sold at a rip off price from time to time.

From a design perspective, the way it is set up make sense... it's not like when you get to +12 onwards you are going to get it on less attempts or at a rate higher success rate than enhancing from +1 to +2

Even if they boost the rate, it's not like it is going to make a difference. It's still going to take stacks of item to do it.

We only ask gamigo to make the enhancement especially on brace to be fair and not rigged in their favor.

Define rigged in their favour... what SUCCESS RATE are you under the delusion that +12~+20 is? I personally think it is a rate lower than 10%.

You are just dodging my question, I want you to specifically state under what ASSUMPTION do you thing the Success Rate should be? 100%? 90%? 80%? Because 1 in 50~80 means it's probs 2% or lower. To make higher + rate more successful, means you would have to bump everything up meaning 1~9 should be supper easy. Meaning up to +9 items should devalue meaning for sellers, less profit.

If they boost the base success rate +0~+9 is 50% and above, everyone would be doing enhancement for that rather than buying an item. +9 onways would be below 50% so it is far easier.

So my previous hypothetical rates... lets assume the current rates are:

• +0 > +1 - 90%
    • +1 > +2 - 85%
    • +2 > +3 - 80%
    • +3 > +4 - 75%
    • +4 > +5 - 60%
    • +5 > +6 - 50%
    • +6 > +7 - 40%
    • +7 > +8 - 25%
    • +8 > +9 - 20%
    • +9 > +10 - 15%
    • +10 > +11 - 10%
    • +11 > +12 - 9%
    • +12 > +13 - 8%
    • +13 > +14 - 7%
    • +14 > +15 - 6%
    • +15 > +16 - 5%
    • +16 > +17 - 4%
    • +17 > +18 - 3%
    • +18 > +19 - 2%
    • +19 > +20 - 1%

But since you cleary want it improve and if we disregard economy and resell, then we could change it to be like...

• +0 > +1 - 95%
    • +1 > +2 - 90%
    • +2 > +3 - 85%
    • +3 > +4 - 80%
    • +4 > +5 - 75%
    • +5 > +6 - 70%
    • +6 > +7 - 65%
    • +7 > +8 - 60%
    • +8 > +9 - 55%
    • +9 > +10 - 50%
    • +10 > +11 - 45%
    • +11 > +12 - 40%
    • +12 > +13 - 35%
    • +13 > +14 - 30%
    • +14 > +15 - 25%
    • +15 > +16 - 20%
    • +16 > +17 - 15%
    • +17 > +18 - 10%
    • +18 > +19 - 5%
    • +19 > +20 - 1%

Like you're seriously not suggesting any better solution, I sort of doing the work for you and you're just whining, yeah we get it, rates are bad... but it's suppose to be low. If you adjust it you either screw up the base rate to make enhancement for lower +levels easier so that the value of it goes down, meaning Elrues, Lixs and Xirs become abundant because people don't use much of it and people will probs rather + a +0 rather than buy a +9, in a way I guess this is better. Makes making items easier.

Like you can't make changes without a sacrifice to something.

Yes I want 30% on top of already existing rates!

If it a straight stack, the price of the item and the quantity you get isn't even correct. For an item that good, it should cost more in my opinion. That's how I would market it. Plus with a 30% stack, it wouldn't have the description of boost the bonus by a bit... So it isn't false advertising.

If you want to get down to the absolute lowest, common denominator, factual statistical data, 10 tries...we should be receiving at least ONE per 15% bundle...but we don't. This screams rigged system.

Well, since you love busting conspiracy, why don't you dump money into it, run a test to test average out success rate to get an accurate reading.

There are... 9 possible items you can enhanced for an average character.

1. Helm
    2. Top
    3. Pants
    4. Boots
    5. Weapon
    6. Ring
    7. Ring
    8. Ear Ring
    9. Necklace

When you enhance, keep a tracksheet, like an excel. Then break it down by how many packs of 10 you use and how many items you used to get to each + using either all Blessed, all Lucky or all normal Elrue, Lix and Xir.

Then average it out... how many attempts it took you to get to each + and then you should get an average score... If you do Shield as well that would be 10 items... and with 1 stack per item... that 100 enhancement stones then you can see how it stacks up? Obviously not asking you to do it all in one go, can do it over time.

We're not asking for a 100% successful enhancement EVERY, SINGLE, TIME.

We just want our money's worth when we enhance and buy from the cash shop.

But you're asking for a rather high success rate. 30% means there is a 30 in 100 chances of it failing so about 7 of the stones will fail but 3 of them can get you a chance of success?

I mean you want better rate and if +20 is 30% what happens to everything preceeding it? If 1 or 2 stones is all it takes to get +0 to +9, why would I buy an item that is already enhance when it would be quicker and sweeter to enhance it myself. You called me narrow visioned but you yourself are just demanding that the highest + has the best rates and disregarding everything below it.

+9 to +11 is already a luxury

Keep in mind, I was using the given ratio's that were applied to stones, math based off percentages, and the whole 1/8 chance to place "correctly".

I did wonder about that... like the placement of the items having an effect... but honestly I think that might be for aesthetic than an actual purpose... otherwise why not sell an item that allows you to add more Elrues into the other slots.

If you have the knowledge of game code, why don't you work for Gamgio and fix this game then? Cause 80 fails...before 1 success? You call that fair? I don't.

To be honest... if I can fix the game for them, I rather use that time and effort to build a new game. But if they pay well, sure... not like Developers can change things on a whim, depends on your line manager and all that.

Given all the info that everyone has shared, my only conclusion. The success rate is low and the enhancement item only boost the success rate, not an add on. Otherwise there would be a significant boost without it.

80 in a row is excessive however I think enhancement outside of this is ok. The only other tier I have issues is are t3 items though they never got any buffs where as t4/5/6 did. Tier 1 & 2 from memory have always been fine/ok.

I think so as well... 80 in a row is like a 1 in 80 chance of you getting it and for just 1 jump in enhancement level. The rewarding stats have to be amazing or yeah... my question is... would I need it? I mean it would be nice to have it, but at the same time there doesn't seem to be much worth in having it unless it is genuinely worth getting.

Like is it going to be so amazing that 1 additional plus is going to make me invincible... at somepoint I would personally stop enhancing and make do and just level.

• 2fFFDzb.jpg

8gqx8SX.jpg

wS39soZ.jpg

And that's just a T2 Brace...

Never Closed the window, and kept on spinning.

Proof?

Look at the time clock. Read The Chat.

Also...Trolls...Don't knock me about MY CHOICE of skill set up or point allocation, stay on point.

I really don't feel that many fails for regular ING stones is acceptable either, but that's also what it's like when we use bundles...IF!...we're lucky.

While the rates seem fair, the amount of back to back downgrades is a little distressing...and I can see why people run for the CS stones...but the horror stories being played in this thread about them, IS absurd.

:/ I'm Just Here, Sipping Coffee and Watching The Drama Llama's Have Their Moment :/

Click Me

• The only point you've proven is that, I'm right about the success rate being low.

If the stones was a straight stack on top of the existing rate, then you would have had more success. Only reason you don't, is most likely due to the fact the +30% is just a booster to the base rate and not an add on stack.

• lol...

Wait a minute...

didnt you say...

yea, I though so.

I'm 50/50 on it...but as far as CASH SHOP stones...the rates being THAT LOW for BOUGHT ITEMS is attrocious.

THAT...is WHAT this threads about.

(facedesk)

boy some people dont pay attention.

I used ING stones only *shrugs*

Those rates are a little distressing, but FAIR...cept the insane downgrade rate with the whole Success to Fail...er...Fail to Success ratio that's SUPPOSEDLY put into play.

(facepalms x100)

Click Me