5 bundles fail in a row? is this normal?

• Hey guys,

Unfortunately I cannot disclose any specific numbers for the enhancement rate. However, the success will naturally go down the higher the Tier and the higher the Enhancement of the weapon.

Base on feedback, we can always review success rate.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

Then can you please comment on if Gamigo has implemented/plans to impliment/has talked about the addition of a system that increases the chance of a success after each failure? Short of increasing the rates, bracelets seem to be the perfect items to test a system like this...and this tread plus MrRadian's video will probably discourage a lot of players from trying.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Then can you please comment on if Gamigo has implemented/plans to impliment/has talked about the addition of a system that increases the chance of a success after each failure? Short of increasing the rates, bracelets seem to be the perfect items to test a system like this...and this tread plus MrRadian's video will probably discourage a lot of players from trying.

GM kobot or however you spell it, back when he still working for outspark, he said that when item fails a bunch of time in a row, it will increase the rate if you dont close to enhance window. But i dont see this happening even after all this years. Maybe he lied, who knows. But yeah they need to improve on enhance especially bracelets. After 10 fails for something, increase the rate 5% or something.

• Heya,

Considering it has been a number of years. The Enhancement system has been through a number of changes.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Not talking about enhance bundles. We actually talking about bracelet enhancement. It is way worst than the enchantment bundle. Sc fragment have never been change. It's always worst than the bundles. Why doesnt gamigo look into sc splendid fragments with t4 bracelet. People are getting 5 to 8 bundles fail in a row. That isnt bad luck. It's the system with way too low rates.

• As some have mention, sc frags seem worst rate than ig frags. Why? when we use real money on sc frags? The only benefit to sc frags is they do not downgrade. But from using both ig frags and sc frags, i can tell ig frags have a better success rate. Why is this? When sc splendid frags says on there, 30% increase success rate. So how the fudge can it have worst rate then ig frags? The only reason I dont use ig frags after +12 is, i do not want it to go back to +5. lol and have to work back up since ig frags can downgrade.

30% success? See, now read into my Gold Sink idea, at the bottom of the suggestion...I mentioned a little something in there that I am sure that EVERYONE would love to see happen.

So! Lets do some math...cause the below feels LITERALLY accurate AF with the last set of bracers I've spun.

These numbers MAY/MAY NOT be accurate...but from MY feel and calculations...they feel spot on.

+1: 90 -100%

+2: 79 - 89%

+3 ~ +5: 49 - 78%

+6 ~ +10: 29 - 48%

+11 ~ +15: 5 - 28%

+15 ~ +20: 1 - 27%

Now, add in that 30% with 0% degrade rate...and remember to convert to decimal, and add an extra 0. There's your chance of actual success...and if the "seed table" is in play, it's a complete and TOTAL RIP OFF to sell us items like this, as well as gold nines.

The FAIL to SUCCESS changes made to enhancement were supposed to make things a little EASIER...but that doesn't even appear to be the case, and the system apparently is rigged HARD CORE to favor bundle purchases, which is literally scandalism at it's best in a business practice.

I say we ask for PROOF that the system is based off pure percentile, and that the system be utterly changed to show us the "build up" to a successful enhancement per "session" we spend sitting at the blacksmith without closing the enhancement window.

I'd rather waste HUNDREDS of elrue to be able to enhance my gears with the use of 2 bundles PER PIECE...not spend nearly $300+ trying to enhance gears to +9/10/12 just to see...

Fail

Fail

Fail

Fail

Fail

You get the point.

Show us, or change the system.

Because frankly, the number of changes that have been added...just seem to have made things A LOT more worse.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• yawn dude. u put up a video but block it. whats the point then. I like to see your horror story enhancing t4 brace. lmao.

As some have mention, sc frags seem worst rate than ig frags. Why? when we use real money on sc frags? The only benefit to sc frags is they do not downgrade. But from using both ig frags and sc frags, i can tell ig frags have a better success rate. Why is this? When sc splendid frags says on there, 30% increase success rate. So how the fudge can it have worst rate then ig frags? The only reason I dont use ig frags after +12 is, i do not want it to go back to +5. lol and have to work back up since ig frags can downgrade.

B6n8TQL

it isn’t my video and was working yesterday try loading in YouTube his YouTube name is moveslikeswogger

just checked video is fine on YouTube and still up :)

• I came back because of the health thing in the world going on and I have noticed the following enhancing gears and weapons these past two months:

- Regular Stones have actually worked better for me than blessed or lucky.

- You cant go past +12 on bracelets with ig stones so my 3 t3 bracelets are only +12

- TBH you dont really need bracelets to play the game so Im not bugying sc frags unless these horror stories stop appearing on forum xD.

- Legendary weapons are your best bet since from +3 to +7 you spend two bundles max for both weapons and you get a +12 leg.

- T3 gears have to lower enchancement rate of the bunch.

- The more you fail and the rate for succes improves a bit (for gears and weapons), example, if it takes you 80 elrues to 3 a weapon and then you put on a bundle, it will go up easier than a weapon that took you only 10 elrues to +3.

These results have been consisten past month so yeah thats my advice for you guys: dont buy sc frags (they are a scam, stick to +12), make legs, live with +3-+5 gears, dont enhance t3 gear/weapons LOL.

• it isn’t my video and was working yesterday try loading in YouTube his YouTube name is moveslikeswogger

just checked video is fine on YouTube and still up :)

video didnt work on here. But it did work on youtube. They said they used about 88 from +8 to +16. I did 50 sc splendid from +12 to +12. lmao. They keep confusing it to bundle enhance. lmao. Is ppl working in gamgio noobs? There is a different from bundle enhance vs sc frags. sc frags is trash. Please try it out if you guys at gamgio dont believe us and think we just complaining. With bundles enhance for gears/weapons, usually get 2 or 3 upgrades with 1 bundle. With sc frags, it takes 5-8 bundles of sc frags to get just 1 upgrade. That is the trash we trying to make gamigo see, but they wont open their eyes. lmao

• can you please comment on if Gamigo has implemented/plans to impliment/has talked about the addition of a system that increases the chance of a success after each failure?

Heya,

Considering it has been a number of years. The Enhancement system has been through a number of changes.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

Yes I understand but what about specifically telling us about such a system? I'm not criticizing Gamigo if there is no system or plans for it but it seems a simple yes or no answer to me...not something to be vague about...

• They said they used about 88 from +8 to +16. I did 50 sc splendid from +12 to +12

Heya,

If you are referring to the Enhancement System, then I am technically not incorrect. As I am not talking about the Bundles or Frags or any enhancement item.

The higher the Enhancement, the lower the chance of success. Certain items can boost the success rate, but I'm pretty certain some people have the wrong idea in mind when it comes to the success rate.

The bigger question should be, do you need that additional stat?

Granted, some level ranges do require the additional bonus in stat granted by an enhanced item. Now if there is an imbalance between the stats of the Players vs the Enviroment. Then that is something I can put forward and discussed with the internal team to plan and suggest ideas on how to adjust tcertain aspects of the game.

Yes I understand but what about specifically telling us about such a system? I'm not criticizing Gamigo if there is no system or plans for it but it seems a simple yes or no answer to me...not something to be vague about...

It depends on what you guys want to know vs what I can tell. If it the precise numbers and formula, then that isn't something I cannot discuss. But if it is the basic functionality of how the enhancement system works, then it should be able to explain it briefly.

Depending on Tier of item and it's level of enhancement, you will have higher success at lower Tiers/Enhancement Level. As the item gets enhanced more and more, that success rate drops. So to get to +7 should be a lower success rate than getting to +6. The enhancement items will serve to boost the success rate of the success rate, not the overall.

However because there is a random factor to it, you could end up getting multiple success in a row and multiple fails.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Heya,

If you are referring to the Enhancement System, then I am technically not incorrect. As I am not talking about the Bundles or Frags or any enhancement item.

The higher the Enhancement, the lower the chance of success. Certain items can boost the success rate, but I'm pretty certain some people have the wrong idea in mind when it comes to the success rate.

It does used the same enhancement system as for gears/weapons. But it use sc fragments instead of the gold nine bundles. You stated over the years you worked on enhancement, you guys only worked on the bundles enhancement for gears and weapon. That is were you are confusing bracelet enhance with gears/weapon enhancement. And yes it is much easier to enhance gears and weapons now. We thank you for that. But what we are asking in this thread is, please take a look at sc fragments. Over the years, you guys havent even touch it, it is still bad as ever. It takes 5-8 bundles just to get 1 single upgrade. That is saying a lot. If thats doesnt ring a bell, idk what does. To max out a bracelet, it would take over 150-200 sc frags, maybe ever more. We do not want spend $50-100 just to enhance 1 single item.

Your excuse why we are complaining. Do we really need to extra enhancement? not for normal mobs, But for raid dungeon and world boss, yes it is need. My question to you is, do we really need mounts? do we really need charms? do we really need extender? do we really neeed bind gears? do we really need sc suits? why not throw all them sc items out and make this game free to play then, if you are asking us, do we really need that extra enhancement. This is very bad customer service. When the player/customers is complaining about something, something is wrong and you need to look at it. Stop making excuses. That is why most ppl talk trash about gamigo. smh. All we asking is, just go and try out enhancing a t4 bracelet to +20 with sc fragments and see how much it takes. And try to fix the rate so it doesnt take 200 of them. Is that so much to ask for? smh, i gave up on gamgio. Seem like they only into the money like most players have stated in other threads. smh

• I don't think I'm expressing myself very well, this is a thread about bracelet enhancement.

Understandably the rate of success will be lower for enhancing from +19 to +20 as opposed to +1 to +2.

Also understandably tier 5 bracelets will have a lower rate going from +1 to +2 than a tier 3 bracelet going from +1 to +2.

I'm not asking what the rates of these are, I know that's a company secret.

What I want to know is if there is a system that rewards multiple attempts, for example if a bracelet is +15 and you're trying to get it +16 do we have the same chance if we try to enhance it 10 times or 10000 times?

Or after multiple failures in a row if the rate of success increases at all? (like if it's by .1% so that after 1000 failures you'd have a 100% chance to succeed going from +15 to +16).

This is the kind of system I'm asking about, one that rewards people for putting in the hard work/money to attempt to enhance it, or does the rate start from scratch every time players attempt to enhance?

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Jumping Lord ().

• lord, why do you expect a answer from gamigo? From what i see their answer is always vague. They do not play this game, and they dont know what they are talking about. From reading your post, i see you are asking if when an item fails a bunch of time, will the rate increase. Example, brace is at +12 and rate is 15%. At +13, rate will lower to 12%. So your question is, if your item is +13 and it fail say 10 times in a row, will the rate increase to 15% (as in when it is +12) or will the rate stay the same at 12% no matter how much it fails. That is what i understand you are asking for.....but we know gamigo know nothing and all their answer doesnt even answer our question. i lost all hopes.

• Btw:

thats my own vid. i had 78 fails trying to get this brace from 16 to 17.

i had 120 trys from 15 to 20 in total

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Btw:

thats my own vid. i had 78 fails trying to get this brace from 16 to 17.

i had 120 trys from 15 to 20 in total

Dang, 78 fails for 1 single upgrade. And this doesnt ring a bell in gamigo that something is wrong with brace? Smh. Cause

T5 weapon and gears can be max out with 2-3 bundles. So why are t4 brace so hard to enhance? Costing players over 12 to 15 bundles to max out? And that is from +15 to+20 Lmao. It takes over 100 sc frags just for 5 upgrades. Imagine how many from +0 to +20. I dont even wanna think about it. And they try to pretend everything is ok. Smh

• Video Proofs!

Hard to DENY anything now, isn't it Gamigo?

Oh wait, you'll just blatantly tell us its ALL RNG/LUCK.

NO, the hell it isn't.

There's NO WAY someone should be spending hundreds of dollars to enhance a SINGLE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!

Those rates are absolutely ABSURD! If the stones have a 30% base to increasing success...then by mathematical terms with the FAIL to Success system in play here (but based on the video(s)...:cursing::cursing:)

Impossible.

lets do some SIMPLE math.

30% out of 10 tries minus the current success rate of X level of enhancement.

So by the logic here, its relatively rounded to 1% after +12...that's a complete and total RIP OFF!...you CAN NOT market the items like this claiming 30% increase to successful chance(s)...there's NO WAY! It's not feasible in the least!

Based on the simple logic and base math, 3 successes should occur on an average per stack of SC Stones.

Now if my math in previous statements are ACCURATE...that 30% is reduced to near 0, with an additional decimal added in...and rounded alllll the way up to "keep it fair", becomes 1%.

How much more clearer do we have to get that the enhancement system is totally bogus, rigged, and a complete sham?!

78 fails for a SINGLE UPGRADE?! So...that's roughly 3% out of 100 attempts.

I call scam.

The enhancement system NEEDS to be fixed, needs to be made MORE FAIR, and needs to be user-input reliant!

You wanna cash grab our asses? Thats the way to do it...not rip us off with 1% successes...

jesus.

Ban me for all i care. I'm calling Gamigo out to prove me WRONG.

Prove the people who have dumped THOUSANDS into the system WRONG.

Prove to those who quit and continuously read the forums to see if things are changing WRONG.

Why is it that games similar to fiesta, have a much better enhancement system? Because its not rigged...and flawed with predetermined calculations.

When the system was first introduced, players abused the Quit option when they'd encounter a fail...and OOS then took advantage of that and made it predetermined, and players COULD NOT quit...even if they rode away on their mounts.

Sorry Gamigo...you own the game now, so come clean and do something about this system that literally drives players to madness.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I dont know how to post pic, so click on the link. gamigo clearly stated on sc splendid frags it have -100% downgrade/breakage. Which is true. But it also stated, it have 30% success rate. which in the hell is false advertisement. They can be sue lying to the customers like that, but no one have to money to hire a lawyer to fight a case and put them on check. As a company you cant lie to the customers saying this item does this when it doesnt and just take their money. Thats a crime. Someone tell me how to post image, cause when i click on add image and put in the link, it doesnt show up. Gamigo will not admit to it, they are thief. And when we asked them nicely to just go and try out enhancing bracelet t4 and test it out, they wont and make excused why we even need to enhance it. Then why the hell even have the enhancement in the first place. dang they dont make any sense.

click on link to see image, cause it doesnt show. But sc splendid clearly says -100% downgrade/breakage and 30% success rate for 4900sc at full price. (t5 perfect bundles says 15%, but it have higher chance of success, clearly gamigo do not know math. smh)

Q9zYZt8

• I dont know how to post pic, so click on the link.

thats your pic

FnHlttx.jpg

Btw: +30% means not the 30% total chance on top.
    It means 30% of the actual rate.

SO if the rate is 1% youll get 30% from 1%
    thats 0,3% so you would have 1,3% instead of 1% chance

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• thats your pic

FnHlttx.jpg

haha thank man. how do you post pic? anyway how do you be so calm spending so much on the splendid when they are trash? I gave up after maybe 80 tries and stuck with +16 brace, started from +12 with ig bright frags. Are you rich? please donate to this poor fellow. Im broke as heck after losing my income on skins and sc frags. lol