5 bundles fail in a row? is this normal?

• ok, ive been enhancing gears t5 and 1 bundle usually give me 2-3 upgrades. And to max out gears usually takes 2-3 bundles. Im enhancing t4 bracelet with sc splendid frags. I used the ig bright frags to get my brace to +12. Then i used sc frags and 5 bundles all fail in a row? wth. Is this normal or am i very bad luck? Its still +12 after 5 bundles. This is crazy. Did gamigo messed with the sc frags? Cause i swear they used to say it give a boost of 35%. Now they say it only give a bit boost. lmao. what does a bit really means? I enhance brace 4 years ago, and i remember they dont fail this much. Anyone else having issue with sc frags? Gamigo needs to take a look at this. Cause its ridiculous it fail this much in a row. It seem like they changed the rate on sc fragment, Anyone else notice this or everyone just keep quiet and pretend its ok so they dont get ban? lol

scfrags.jpg

fies.jpg

seriously, what does a bit means? lmao. cause i remember sc frags used to say something like 30-35% success rate. it failed for much there wasnt enough room in the display to display all the fails. lmao. come on seriously? ppl are ok with this?

• Yes thats normal.
    I had 80 fails in a row

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• 80 in a row. Damn. Im scared to enhance brace now. This is ridiculous. It should take 4 to 5 bundles to max out. Not 8 bundles and not a single upgrade. Gamgio please fix brace.

why would they fix it if people are spending more money on it? lol. typical gamigo thing to do

• why would they fix it if people are spending more money on it? lol. typical gamigo thing to do

if ppl are not scared of gamigo and enough complain about it, they will fix it. Cause back then many ppl were complaining about the bundle rates. And they were not even as bad as the sc frags. I remember back then it took like 4-5 bundles to max out gears and weapon. And ppl were complaining on forums about it. It did took many years, but they finally got tired of ppl complaining and fixed it and they also give out free bundles for ppl to try on the new rates. Now it takes 2-3 bundles to max out gears and weapon. As for frags, 5-8 bundles and not even a single upgrade. This isnt even the amount needed to max out. This is just to get a single upgrade. Which is 10 times worst than the bundle rates we had back then. To max out a brace t4, you need at least 200 sc frags or more. Thats 20 bundles. Which is crazy. The forum is dead compare to back then, so i guess thats why no one is complaining or they scared to get ban and hiding and pretend everything is ok. lol

• Tried a combination of radiant and splendid frags yesterday and pretty much the same... Got 3 +'s out of 10+ bundles.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Rates will always be trash. ENHANCEMENTS are their main source of income!

Stop enhancing, start complaining, boycott enhancing.

These rates are atrocious at best!

The last time I enhanced, it took me 5 bundles to +9 a 105 ml wand...using blessed.

So...from +3 to +9...6 success outta 25 tries?!

That’s horrible as hell!

Better luck enhancing a legendary...😂😂😂

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

• Hey guys,

Unfortunately I cannot disclose any specific numbers for the enhancement rate. However, the success will naturally go down the higher the Tier and the higher the Enhancement of the weapon.

Base on feedback, we can always review success rate.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• why would they fix it if people are spending more money on it? lol. typical gamigo thing to do

LOL yea then theyll review n increase rate by about .01% :(

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Kuroneko

Reviewing our complaints?

Haven't we been complaining for years about the rates now?..and I do mean, by A LOT of complaints?

Countless threads led to a "minor increase in success rates"

More complaints led to no breakage til +x...

MORE complaints led to bundle decreased in price...by a SMALL amount.

After how many years?

Before 105 cap...we could EASILY +9 weapons (Don't use Kobal's seed table theory either, I proved it was a load of @#$% and the thread got deleted QUICK) with 1 bundle, maybe 2.

Enhancing armor pieces took 1 or 2 bundles, someitmes only ONE!...

Today, we gotta use 2 or more just to +9, and if we're "fortunate"...get it to plus 10.

So, don't give us that. I don't know how many times I have to speak out loud for everyone (you included), but we're not stupid...we pay attention, and majority of the player base are full grown adults that have been playing since the beginning. We know what we've seen, what we've spent, and how much we deal with @#$% now.

Long Story Short...

We KNOW the rates have been messed with to enable larger SC purchases...pretty sure others that have provided video proof, screen shots, and complained on all social media to gamigo can contest.

Prove to me (and the rest of us) that our claims are wrong...and then I'll shut up.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Yes we know as teir goes up, the rate gets lower. But even with T5 gears and weapon, it takes average 3 bundles to max out from +3. We are ok with the rate of the gears and weapon, well at least im ok with 3 bundles to max out. I cant speak for other players. But the concern here is the t4 bracelet. We used ig bright fragment to get to +12. Then we used sc fragment, the splendid ones that cost more and says it give 30% success rate. Even with the splendid frags, it would fail again and again, bundles after bundles. You guys really need to take a look at t4 bracelet with sc fragment. Cause it shouldnt fail 50-80 times in a row. That is how bad they are. How can gears and weapon be max out with 30 tries while t4 bracelet requires over 200 tries to max out? this is ridiculous. Someone from gamigo needs to go try out with sc fragment from +12 to +20. And see how bad the rates are. They are 10 times worst than gear/weapons.

• Yes we know as teir goes up, the rate gets lower. But even with T5 gears and weapon, it takes average 3 bundles to max out from +3. We are ok with the rate of the gears and weapon, well at least im ok with 3 bundles to max out. I cant speak for other players. But the concern here is the t4 bracelet. We used ig bright fragment to get to +12. Then we used sc fragment, the splendid ones that cost more and says it give 30% success rate. Even with the splendid frags, it would fail again and again, bundles after bundles. You guys really need to take a look at t4 bracelet with sc fragment. Cause it shouldnt fail 50-80 times in a row. That is how bad they are. How can gears and weapon be max out with 30 tries while t4 bracelet requires over 200 tries to max out? this is ridiculous. Someone from gamigo needs to go try out with sc fragment from +12 to +20. And see how bad the rates are. They are 10 times worst than gear/weapons.

Also when they try it themselves, record for us pls ;(

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

They wont.

They'll tell you what they have been forever...its allllll RNG.

It's not RNG when the system is rigged as soon as you press that button, predetermined...we're just forced to watch that stupid ass wheel spin for NOTHING.

I've been complaining about that off and on for years, and even came up with an idea to make enhancement MORE player reliant LIKE IT SHOULD BE!...

Since it's not 100%, there should be SOME player involvement outside of just putting stuff slots and pressing a button.

We Need A Success Meter!

The whole FAIL to Success tweak they did a few years ago, is a complete and TOTAL SHAM!...

I took 100 t5 elrue...and played around with a bunch of 108 greens...it took on average 9 elrue to reach +2...and to get to +3, almost 30!...with bundles, i'm not 100% sure because I don't want to waste MY MONEY trying to enhance something whereas I have no guarantee that I'll get my money's worth from enhancements.

Do the math people...

10 tries

15% success rate with perfect gold nine.

What's 15% of 10? 1.5...so in reality, we should see at least ONE! successful enhancement per bundle, and if we round up that .5...two.

We don't even get that anymore...we don't even get ONE!...especially after +7.

Let's factor in other elements too.

Karis has a set % correct?...add that 15% to karis...minus the "plus level that we're trying to reach".

#Sham

SO...

Let's move down to Blessed Rue, Lix, and Xir.

Set percentage of success, plus 15% from gold nine, minus the "plus level we're trying to reach".

#Sham

Now on to bracelets and legendary...

Oh wait...broken record.

#Sham

The rates were obviously tweaked in favor of the gaming company, and WE ALL KNOW IT!...so why lie to us about it?

You fix enhancement system to be more user reliant, and worthwhile, players could start to come back...oh wait...#pipedream

Fix drop tables and enhancement system...that could help...wait, NOPE!...

Rebalance, Fix Drops, Fix Enhancement system...oh wait...

Rebalance, Drops, Enhancement system, content, merge/transfer, gold sink, and more fair prices...

TL;DR

(drops mic and walks away)

• Buying sc frags when frags are both extremely easy to find and extremely cheap to buy in game is your business but definitely an interesting choice. That would be like buying cobs when there are millions available in game for cheap and millions more drop from shinies really easily. Again, yours and anyone else's choice but interesting to read.

• Just for the sake of truth, enhancing a T3 weapon to +12 will routinely take 5-6 full bundles, and that is after you spend 30 or 40+ elrues trying to get it to +3.

And I don't really understand why it would be natural for the success rate to go down with higher tiers. Those higher tier bundles already cost way more. For example, T5 bundles are more than 100% more expensive than T3 bundles. Therefore, the success rates should be exactly the same. Or make the prices of bundles the same, and then play with the success rates. You shouldn't do both.

And bracelets are even worse. That is, if you can even get one. Because after doing well over 200 KQs, I am yet to find a single defender bracelet.

• Buying sc frags when frags are both extremely easy to find and extremely cheap to buy in game is your business but definitely an interesting choice. That would be like buying cobs when there are millions available in game for cheap and millions more drop from shinies really easily. Again, yours and anyone else's choice but interesting to read.

Have you ever enhanced one to +20 using in-game ones?

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

I see you are talking about ig bright fragments. As stated above, those are used to get to about +12. Cause they can downgrade. You will never get to +20 with ig fragments. Yes bright fragment are be easy obtain in game and they cost about 200-300s each. But they can downgrade. Im not even talking about ig bright fragments. I am talking about sc splendid fragment, which can ONLY be bought using sc. They DO NOT downgrade like the ig frags. That is why they are use once the brace get to about +10/12. Each sc fragment bundle cost about 3900 sc with discount. and each bundle is 10. Enhancing with sc splendid frags, they fail 50-80 times in a row. Even more. That is why we asking gamigo to actually go out and try using sc fragments from +12 to +20 and see how many it really takes to max out. Cause even with 100 sc fragment you will not be able to max out a t4 brace.

Have you ever enhanced one to +20 using in-game ones?

He doesnt know what he is talking about. He think we choose to buy sc frags cause we dumb when ig frags can be obtain easy. Does he know ingame frags downgrade? lmao. He is a noob. The reason why we choose to use sc frags, is cause sc frags does not downgrade. but still, it takes over 100 sc frags and you dont even get close to maxing out a t4 brace. I like to see IceNova max out a t4 brace with ig bright frags. lmao

• I have +15'd a t3 def brace with just ing frags...went through almost 200 of em.

But using the store bought SC frags is a TOTAL waste of money. Evidence of that, is by looking at horror stories...and the fact they cost WAYY too much.

Enhancement System is rigged in the favor of the company, more so than being equally fair to all.

• Enhancing my brace was a night mare tommi from eu made a video

t5 gears etc I find to be ok but I always loads 10ish packs to do 3-4 items to +10. Maybe a bit over priced but always wait for A 50% sale with the highest increase chance gold nines + purple stones and normally slime coins from a sale.

• yawn dude. u put up a video but block it. whats the point then. I like to see your horror story enhancing t4 brace. lmao.

As some have mention, sc frags seem worst rate than ig frags. Why? when we use real money on sc frags? The only benefit to sc frags is they do not downgrade. But from using both ig frags and sc frags, i can tell ig frags have a better success rate. Why is this? When sc splendid frags says on there, 30% increase success rate. So how the fudge can it have worst rate then ig frags? The only reason I dont use ig frags after +12 is, i do not want it to go back to +5. lol and have to work back up since ig frags can downgrade.

B6n8TQL