• i tried once and got it and thought of trying again, guess i will stop lol

when the it spins there are 2 blamys in a row right?

No, its not that. Rather its the slots always showing rammy in the same spot. (thats why i thought it was rigged)

• No, its not that. Rather its the slots always showing rammy in the same spot. (thats why i thought it was rigged)

BINGO. you finally figure it out. lol

I saw 10 items and a rammy, im guessing 10/10 right? Wrong! Yeah i learned that the hard way. Honestly this is gambling and outta be illegal. At the very least there outta be a disclaimer/fine print somewhere on the page warning players what their odds are. total lack of transparency if you ask me.

They cant put a disclaimer the odds or winning or that it is gambling. Because there are kids playing this games too. Not everyone here is 18 and older. And it is very illegal for minors to gamble. If someone can hire a lawyer to sue, gamigo be in a tough spot. Since lucky box is gambling and kids are playing with luckybox.

• I have skins, on pagel.

I don't care for the "extra damage and critical or aim"...not for spending over $100 that could buy me and my lady a date night or some quality lasting entertainment.

If I got the extra $ to dump, i buy into the cash shop that will EARN me other things in game that I wouldn't have to normally @#$% with in order to level up...and a weapon/shield skin ain't one of those things on the list.

Appropriate Gear, Appropriate Pots, Appropriate Scrolls, and GOOD PEOPLE that know how to play their class efficiently and proactively are the keys to being able to level up in this game and enjoy it for what it's worth...regardless of the PVP and Raid Drama.

I R Happeh Kitteh watching my cat tv (aka Forums)

(Troll Face)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

:/ I'm Just Here, Sipping Coffee and Watching The Drama Llama's Have Their Moment :/

**MY TAKE on a very viable Gold Sink Below**

Click Me

• ppl like you make me sick. Why do you guys trolls on forums and in game, lying you get it in 1 or 2 tries. Then people see and think, oh maybe lucky box aint that bad. And they spend $100 and roll the dice and no skin. When ppl like u claim you get in 1 and 2 tries, just too fool others into it and at the end they lose all their money. Thats just sad. I guess folks like u have no life. I can not see anyone getting a skin in 1 try when the majority have lose so much. I see more ppl on here calling it scambox than luckybox. thats saying a lot. lmao

That's the whole point of a gacha system.

There are mobile games on the market that solely thrive on this system.

One thing Gamigo could do, is actually list the % of the items success rate and break it down into rarity.

Example of a Gacha game, gacha roll system is that they break down the list of drops by Common, Rare, Super Rare and Specially Super Rare or Ultra rare.

In these games, the SSR's tend to be around 1%~5% chance of pulling unless there is a rate up event.

Some people are in fact lucky, they roll it and they get it first try. The thing you need to accept and bare in mind is the chance of landing on a specific item.

Getting a random Skin has a way higher chance than landing on a specific skin that you want.

But yeah, I think the Gacha/Lucky Box system needs to be reworked in a way or if you've played any other games they have... like S4, which I use to play... their premium perm items were from Gacha pods... usually you can get 1 in 50 capsules or if you're unlucky 150 capsules.

Other than that, at least they've provided us with the option to buy some mounts and skins via alternate means.

• Truth in your statement.

But when it comes to other factors put into play, and people have listen them already...just no.

The desire for that permanent "boost" to stats is redundant at best, and only those with deep ass pockets need to apply/try for them...

Sure. But the box needs to be reworked so that everything IN IT is worth at least the amount of SC we use per spin, or close to it, or better.

THEN! and ONLY THEN, would it be considered 100% fair and not a "gamble".

That's the point I am trying to get across here, and apparently others are as well.

:/ I'm Just Here, Sipping Coffee and Watching The Drama Llama's Have Their Moment :/

Click Me

• Deal with it then... Mobile Gacha games aren't cheap either... takes me about 150 drops to get a SSR and they already list them as a 1% drop rate and I normally roll on a rate up event.

They could do what Gacha games do and boost it to 10 drops per roll but most likely the cost of it will go up.

• The cost can go up if I'm going to actually GET something that's going to ease the play of End-Game content.

But you want to know something? GACHA games are a HELL of a lot more transparent than Gamigo has EVER BEEN! EVER!

When have you ever seen gamigo clearly announce anything that they're doing? Never.

Patch Notes? Okay, players have already gotten smart...and check the most updated folders and files...only to find out that things have been adjusted that were NOT listed in the patch notes.

So...

whatever.

Click Me

• But you want to know something? GACHA games are a HELL of a lot more transparent than Gamigo has EVER BEEN! EVER!

When have you ever seen gamigo clearly announce anything that they're doing? Never.

That's precisely what I mean. Perhaps people will feel better if they knew the Lucky Box rate... at the end of the day it is a gacha system.

Even OW has a Loot Box, same as LoL, HoTS and a bunch of other modern games. Sure not all of them list it... but mobile games do list it and I think it has to do with laws, many in Japan... but honestly I think that level of transparency is what helps drives the point.

The game I am playing has at least 1 slot to be guaranteed to be a Rare boosted drop, sure I may not get the one I want but it certain does make it feel better know the rates, when rate up is and at the least knowing that rolling a paid gacha gives me 1 slot of it being a rare boosted drop.

I think games should follow the example of Gatcha games... I say I spent about $70~$80 on the Gacha Game where there is a banner I want and then usually with about 50 drops, I get what I want.

On one of AeriaGames, game I use to buy 50 capsules for about $30~$40 and I would get the premium that I want.

I think there needs to be a consistency or at least a disclaimer notifying what the rates are.