• hello, im kinda new to the game and saw the lucky box for blamy and decided to try it out! purchased about 57k worth of sc and didnt get a single blamy. My chances are 1/10 no? ive even redeemed the free credit for free plays. im starting to think its rigged because every time the blamy would be on the left and some random item in the middle. its never random item on the left, random in the middle, and random on the right, etc.

what are y'all thoughts on this? i cant be the only one

zvxYINw.jpg

edit: if knew it was this atrocious, i would of waited for the guaranteed mount when you spend 50$+ (like what they did for the rainbow ramy)

The post was edited 2 times, last by avelon2517: input/correct errors ().

• Hello Avelon2517,

Please note that there is a random element for Lucky Bosses.

If you are after a specific mount, such as Blamy. You can wait for the sales and purchse one with the SC Pack giveaway.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• yes, i am aware of the risk i took. My expectation was that its 1/10 chance given the 10 items in the store. Correct me if i'm wrong, I've definitely opened more than 10 loot boxes.

• I've definitely opened more than 10 loot boxes.

You can open 1 box and get Blamy and you can open 100 boxes and dont get it cuz its luck

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Don't worry I spent like 85k worth? Got one near the end.. meanwhile my friend tried 2 times and got it :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Kuroneko reply back to my DM >:(

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• You can open 1 box and get Blamy and you can open 100 boxes and dont get it cuz its luck

they say that fortunate doesnt favor fools and i was a fool to even charge 50$

jokes aside, how are you guys so calm about this?

• they say that fortunate doesnt favor fools and i was a fool to even charge 50$

:)

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• ^ you’ve spent 50k when he gets linked to a cs pack it’s essentially a freebie you are better of waiting getting what you want + the 50k cs to spend on what you like.

Save your slime coins for the skins boxes if you want to invest it into a lucky a box. 📦

• they say that fortunate doesnt favor fools and i was a fool to even charge 50$

I thought the quote was "fortune favours the bold/brave" .
    In saying that regarding Lucky Boxes. When I attempted to claim Weapon-Specific Criterion Weapon Skins for my Reaper and Warlock.
    My Reaper got the skin on the 3rd roll.
    And my Warlock cost me almost 700k SC.
    ;)

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• lmao. newbie i see. Dont worry. We all fall for gamigos trick. Its the same with the lucky box. Lucky you only spend $50. Ive spend over $100 with those lucky box trying get a skin, and its show to the left like yours. There is a rate to those lucky box. Like 1% or lower. So your chance of getting your mount/skin is very low.

• Heh, even when OS first started doing I never partook, hate scam boxes

Joined 13 of March, 2009

Got 1 Crusader, 2 archers, 2 clerics, 2 mages and 2 fighters all Lvl 70 or higher

Every Dollar you spent keeps this game running so thanks for your support!

BTW it‘s called „surprise mechanics“ xP

@Markis: PogChamp 50 Archer -- HeyGuys 4x Archer

„Any weapon is an axe, if you swing it hard enough.“ -- Unknown

• All lucky boxes are rigged man, dont try those LOL, even if you see 10 items there, the most useless ones have higher rate than the ones you actually want. So yeah never play those again, its not a fair gamble.

• ppl say its a game of luck. When the majority of ppl spend over $100 and not getting the skin/mount, it is not luck anymore. It is rig. lmao. There is a difference between luck and rig the game in favor of the company. Like many have stated already, the lucky box is rig in favor of gamigo. So do not bet your luck on it. You will lose.

• ppl say its a game of luck. When the majority of ppl spend over $100 and not getting the skin/mount, it is not luck anymore. It is rig. lmao. There is a difference between luck and rig the game in favor of the company. Like many have stated already, the lucky box is rig in favor of gamigo. So do not bet your luck on it. You will lose.

me and my friend got axes in one roll and he got his in 2 his third roll was a staff. Yaseda got it in one.

I got 8 skins with 100 usd it’s down to luck 🤷‍♂️

People who are happy are a lot less likely to come onto a forum and be like its amazing. People who are upset are more likely to complain.

Gav

• This is why I don't do lucky box

;(:D;(:D

Said it in a previous thread, and I'm saying it here...

Loot Boxes are barely worth the 1.5k sc you use per spin...because you DO NOT get anything even worth 1.5k SC every spin majority of the time.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• me and my friend got axes in one roll and he got his in 2 his third roll was a staff. Yaseda got it in one.

I got 8 skins with 100 usd it’s down to luck 🤷‍♂️

People who are happy are a lot less likely to come onto a forum and be like its amazing. People who are upset are more likely to complain.

Gav

I dont speak from experience, i've only tried the lootboxes for a mount. As it seems, the skins give massive bonuses to crit, damage, and even aim. Theres no way dropping 50$ doesnt get you a rammy.

All lucky boxes are rigged man, dont try those LOL, even if you see 10 items there, the most useless ones have higher rate than the ones you actually want. So yeah never play those again, its not a fair gamble.

I saw 10 items and a rammy, im guessing 10/10 right? Wrong! Yeah i learned that the hard way. Honestly this is gambling and outta be illegal. At the very least there outta be a disclaimer/fine print somewhere on the page warning players what their odds are. total lack of transparency if you ask me.

lmao. newbie i see. Dont worry. We all fall for gamigos trick. Its the same with the lucky box. Lucky you only spend $50. Ive spend over $100 with those lucky box trying get a skin, and its show to the left like yours. There is a rate to those lucky box. Like 1% or lower. So your chance of getting your mount/skin is very low.

needless to say i wont be pulling a stunt like this ever again lol

• I dont speak from experience, i've only tried the lootboxes for a mount. As it seems, the skins give massive bonuses to crit, damage, and even aim. Theres no way dropping 50$ doesnt get you a rammy.

You dont get it do you? both mounts and skin used the same lucky box system. So they have the same rates. That means, getting a mount is no easier than getting a skin. Also skin doesnt give you massive bonus. lmao. Who told you that? Skin only give 20% dmg. Charms gives you 50% and only cost 4k at full price and if you wait for bogo, you get 20 50% charms 4hrs for 4k sc. The reason why ppl want skin so badly is cause its perm in a way, if you dont let it go to 0. Then it can break and poof, skin is gone. Let me tell you this, Ive spend $100 on lucky box 10x, i got 3 skins but not the one i want. I then spend another $100 on class box, 0 skin at all. I spend $30 on the mount lucky box, and no mount. My advice is, save your money for important stuff like food, clothes, bills, etc. Dont waste it on these scambox. If you only need a mount, get the normal mounts that cost about 3k sc when on sale. Why waste $50? thats almost 50k sc. smh Think smart boy.