Do gamigo punish kser?

• I know kser is against tos. But does gamigo punish them? I was doing ghost daily and I got the ghost hp to 1/4 and this glad ride up to my ghost and started killing it. I didn't ss cause that doesn't really prove I attacked it first. It would just show us both attacking it. My question is how does gamgio handle kser? Also anyone know any free recording app for Windows so next time I will be recording ghost daily. Cause this wasn't the first time I've been ks over a ghost daily. I can't believe there are losers even at lvl 135 smh. Ppl just can't wait their for ghost to respawn and have to ks. That is lame.

• They will probably give the person a warning first before taking action. Repeated offenses will probably result in some sort of punishment. You can get some free recording software such as Fraps or Bandicam. There is also software from both AMD (ReLive) and Nvidia (Shadowplay) for video/game recording.

• ok thanks. I will check it out and Download it. I hope gamigo put these kser in jail for at least a week. Hate to have a ghost ks cause they have slow respawns.

• Record and report it, they can get punished if they repeat it after a warning

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Hi kingofamerica,

We cannot disclose whether or not a specific individual has been banned or actioned.

Action may vary depending on the evidence and the report.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• i know you guys dont disclose players name. The question is, what's the punishment for ks, especially with ghost. Cause players have to wait a long time for them to spawn, and then getting a ghost ks, the player have to wait again for over 5 mins for it to re-spawn, which will mess him/her up cause they could be going to the next ghost. Do you guys place ksers in jail, same as for leechers in kq? And what would be the time limit? a day? a week? A week sounds best option. so they wont do it again.

• Heya,

Unfortunately I cannot specifically disclose an answer.

The punishment will vary base on the evidence and the report.

Regards,

~[SGM]KuroNeko

• 1) Making video is best way to prove act of ksing. GMS need to see who did first hit/aggroed mob.
    2) OBS is good but it requires time to set up. Fraps much easier to use, but it records huge files.
    3) Even if you caught somebody clearly stealing your mob, made perfect video, more than likely Gamigo will just warn first time.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kuroneko ().

• 2) OBS is good but it requires time to set up. Fraps much easier to use, but it records huge files.

Just use ShadowPlay xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya