What is it with the drops from shinys??

• Also you sound fairly angry for like the smallest reason I suggest you wind your neck in

Well, maybe i do sound fairly angry, but i will keep my neck right where it is. Just so it is said.... i was not angry, just frustrated, those items should never been put in the drops from a shiny in the first place. Also... I have never refered anything to enhancement.... as you say that is for when you use stones to enhance your gear/weapons, so where the confusion comes from from what i have been writing/saying i have no clue.

When it comes to the droprate i guess it all depends on how it's all coded. Removing something does not mean that something else will increase in droprate. As someone in another post said... Gamigo do the best they probably can....which is not much when thinking of all the f.ups they have managed to do over the years, i guess this one will prevail too...

• Removing an item from a monster's drop table, does actually increase the drop rate of the rest of the items in the drop table, albeit by the same amount. Say you have 5 items in the drop table, each one has a 20% change to drop. Remove an item so that there are only 4 items in the drop table and each item now has a 25% chance to drop.

That is dumbed down a lot and doesn't take into account varying drop chances like on blue gear from dungeon bosses, but the same idea applies. Remove 1 item, and all the rest of the items get increase by the % of the removed item divided by the # of remaining items (+/- variations for scaled drop chances).

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Ok. Then they could increase the amount of T6 HP/SP potions/regen. potions because they drop in the number of only 1 - ONE - every time so they could replace the enchantment items T4 (which we can buy from the NPC anyway) to the T6 pots which we can not make at this point anyway, also more T6 scrolls maybe. Then the droprate would be fine. They could also add the T6 recipe for scrolls/potions which should have been done years ago (it was, but for only a brief "second" lasting for a few days and then removed). This has been talked about for so many years, now it has started to grow mould on it because of lack of initiative from Gamigo. They could even include T5 enhancment stones if they wanted, but knowing Gamigo... they are screaming "I don't wannaaa".

• I said T5 enchantments gems/stones are rare, the ones you cannot buy from an NPC, and they are in the normal monster drop table. I really do not see a problem with them staying in the drop table just to increase the chances at more desirable drops, which yes I want just as much but this is what helps balance the game; not to get rare drops as common.

Finally found one as an example of the ones you cannot get from NPC. 1 hits, knockbacks, speed decreases, DoTs/Bleed, HP regen.

unknown.png

• Congratulation to you for finding one that i have NEVER talked about. Well done and good job. Also - I said that the T5 enchantment items i was talking about was not rare... let me remind you of what I am talking about:

The enchantmens they are dropping like this is: Increase magical attack, increas physical attack, increased attack speed T4 and T5.

These sockets is not rare, they can all be bought from the NPC. I have never mentioned any other enchantment items what so ever.

• Congratulation to you for finding one that i have NEVER talked about. Well done and good job. Also - I said that the T5 enchantment items i was talking about was not rare... let me remind you of what I am talking about:

These sockets is not rare, they can all be bought from the NPC. I have never mentioned any other enchantment items what so ever.

Posts like these won’t get anyone to take your side. You just said ‘enhancements’ very broad blanket term.

Not the others forums users fault you haven’t explained yourself well.

Anyway, I’ve had enough of this thread and your pure toxicity.

Enjoy your sockets

Regards

Gav

MintyGreens thanks for the share :)

• That is fine, i am not after anyone take my side anyway. What i have been saying all along is that those 3 types of enchantment/enhancement/socket or what ever you would like to call it is a common one that you can buy from the NPC. I have never mentioned any other enchantment/enhancment/sockets/gems or what ever you want to call them. Why pin this one on me when others is the one draging other enchantment/enhancment/sockets/gems or what ever you what to call them in to this i don't get. I am not the only one that has been misunderstanding here. And when it comes to toxicity you can keep your own.

It's amazing. All i started saying was that the shinys is dropping shitty drops... like those 3 common enchantments/enhancments/sockets/gems and that Gamigo should do something else, something better for all the players than dropping stacks of those. Players don't need those.. unless Gamigo thinks it's a good idea making players start buying loads of T4/T5 enhancement "weapon socket gem reset".

T5 enhancements are rare to find and can be quite annoying to attain at times. They also sell at the npc for a gold + left overs so is a decent item to collect. Player usually buy for around 5g?

This does not explain what enchantmen/enhancment/socket/gems you was talking about, just saying that T5 are rare, which i said it was not, because as it turnes out much later - we were talking about 2 different things. If it helps - I am so sorry that you have misunderstood me, that was not my intention. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the mistake. Although that is not my fault, and i am not the only one that can not explain myself well. If you read my post you should be able to see that i have explained my self well enough:

The enchantmens they are dropping like this is: Increase magical attack, increas physical attack, increased attack speed T4 and T5.

How much clearer do you need for it to be so you don't misunderstand it?

Hope you will find the rare gems/sockets and have fun with them, as you said - enjoy your sockets.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cybele ().

• I would think if you really wanted this idea to get traction you would want people on your side.

What I am saying is that the T5 enchantment stones are all connected, take one out (the physical/magical/speeds and you take all out. Plus I don't know about others, but I specifically farm and keep these kinds that I want, to put in my own weapons, so I do not have spend gold at the npc. I am not rolling in Gems so every "free" item I can get I will use.

• If you reduce the amount of those enchantment stones I don't believe that all is affected, espesially if you increase another drop. It is all in the coding. You can increase the T6 potions, scrolls even, because that is something that we still can not make. They could even increas some of the rare stones, not all because they whould not be rare anymore.

I am sure if Gamigo/developers really put their mind to it they could come up with a solution that would not damage any droprate of other drops, but that means they have to work.

And for the record... I am sorry for beeing not nice to you earlier. Sometimes the frustration takes over too much. Hope you will find those stones that you are farming for.

• I would think if you really wanted this idea to get traction you would want people on your side.

What I am saying is that the T5 enchantment stones are all connected, take one out (the physical/magical/speeds and you take all out. Plus I don't know about others, but I specifically farm and keep these kinds that I want, to put in my own weapons, so I do not have spend gold at the npc. I am not rolling in Gems so every "free" item I can get I will use.

Same I see no reason to change the system now after reviewing the thread. I like free stuff and find said items useful :)

Gav

• Thats fine, I believe all players loves free stuff, and after reviewing the thread i still think Gamigo could have done so much more for all the players than what they have done so far.

As i said before......hope you get your gems/stones, have fun farming for them :)

• Now, we'll see a nerf to the shine drop table.

Watch what happens...people get mad and WHINE.

You want enchantment gems?

Make a Newbie, go slap around monsters under level 19!

You need Crystals? They Drop, and OFTEN!

You need Rama and t6 pots? THEY DROP LIKE CANDY!

You want t6 Scrolls of the variety and green pots? I rest my case.

You need charms? They often drop from Summoned Beast type mobs...and...

okay, you know what?

This is ridiculous. Why are people complaining about this? The only RARE gem and recipe drops are the 100k, t3 and a few t4.

60 abyss for t3, 90 abyss for t4, and OLT for everything else your little heart can desire...charms too. Mag Cult Summoners are known to drop them.

Jesus...

Need em from higher? Rant up and go slaughter til you find em.

(facedesk)

I feel sorry for the players that get muffed over because of this complaint threat.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^