What is it with the drops from shinys??

• I am doing the Vale shella/beak repeatable and for some annoying reason the beak shinys is dropping T4 enchantments... not only one, but a stack of up to 10. What on earth is that kind of drop to give when killing a shiny? They hardly drop any Rama's potions at all. Why?? And why put T4 items on a high level mob, these enchantments we can buy from NPC in Alberstol Ruins anyway. Do Gamigo really think we need that amount of enchantments?? Also... it is not often that I can see it is a shiny i kill, I only see that on the exp I get from killing one, and it does not always show when clicking on the mob that it is a shiny. Why is that? I just killed one beak shiny and it gave me "Increase magical attack enchantment T5" 10 of them. For crying out loud... i don't need those, i can buy them at the NPC in AR. The enchantmens they are dropping like this is: Increase magical attack, increas physical attack, increased attack speed T4 and T5.

Also.... why is the T6 potions only dropping 1...... the regeneration potion and normal potion T6....ALL drops only 1 - ONE every time, never 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or even 10, only 1. What is that? Why not increase the amount? After all... we are not able to make any T6 scrolls/potions.

Another thing: When casting a nova or inferno it say on the skill "cast time: 2 seconds", but it takes from when you start casting the skill 4 seconds, except if I start counting slowly 1.........2.......landing skill, but it is not so. The skill takes more than 2 seconds before it lands.

I really don't understand what Gamigo is thinking when doing stupid things like this. It doesn't benefit any players in any way.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Cybele ().

• t5 stones yes! :love:

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Only thing I can think of is you have bad ping so the pc game sees you cast but the server isn’t registering it as quickly as it should. This results in you being stuck till the server has deemed you’ve performed your 2 sec cast time ( but in actuality it’s 4 secs cus the net you are using is slow ie taking 2 secs to send the file )

At an educated guess this could be something to do with skill stacking/skill casting revamp from a few months back.

though as minty said I’ve never experience this unless my net was being very bad or someone was on the toilet with their iPhone connected to the Internet box. iPhones and my old internet made my ping go up to 400+

• Only thing I can think of is you have bad ping so the pc game sees you cast but the server isn’t registering it as quickly as it should. This results in you being stuck till the server has deemed you’ve performed your 2 sec cast time ( but in actuality it’s 4 secs cus the net you are using is slow ie taking 2 secs to send the file )

At an educated guess this could be something to do with skill stacking/skill casting revamp from a few months back.

though as minty said I’ve never experience this unless my net was being very bad or someone was on the toilet with their iPhone connected to the Internet box. iPhones and my old internet made my ping go up to 400+

Yep this is called interpolation delay, the time it takes for your game to ping the server and back to you to dictate where or not your Frost Nova has cast yet. :)

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• damn, i thought shiny are dropping enhancement bundles. lmao. got me excited. then i read its just those stupid gems you put on weapons. lame af. I can get those from npc cheap. Got me excited for no reason. i was about to go out and farm shiny for enhancement bundles. smh

• Ok, so it was only me... too eager so started to count too early.. It is 2 seconds to cast the skill "facepalm". There is nothting wrong with my internet or the speed of it. If anything it is on the server side because a lot of times when trying to log on to the server i get that i have to try agin, i get the "Authentication timed out. Please try to log in again". This is ALL at Gamigos end, not mine, and i am not the only one that have this message popping up very often when trying to log on to the game.

The other thing here was the drops from the shinys.. and that really stinks to high heaven. T4 and T5 enchantment items.... really?!? As said earlier... that is not a hard thing to get hold of... how about T5 stones? I see that sometimes the beaks drops T5 HP/SP potions, but that in it self is not a rare item to get hold of since we can make them ourselves. Why can't the amount of T6 potions be more than 1 - ONE ?? That way atleast it is possible to get some T6 potions.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cybele ().

• T5 enhancements are rare to find and can be quite annoying to attain at times. They also sell at the npc for a gold + left overs so is a decent item to collect. Player usually buy for around 5g?

Nothing to snear at. T4 though puke esp since only 85/95 items r t4 meaning you quickly out lvl their use. T5 is useful 100-cap

• shinys may not always be 'shiny' per se.

you can follow/almost track shiny kills by the xp bar. or

when you see t6 scroll,purp pots. which is mostly what i have gotten lately. non rant.

with rant,ive noticed more cobs,bright cobs, dropping. when we had the xp/drop boost awhile back+having rant.

noticed more bright cobs, and 1/50-60 shinys got a charm drop. and yes i did actually keep track (as best i could)

was using a 4hr charm+100rant..dual screen with the xp bar on 2nd screen maximized to see the xp boost from shiny kill.

pain staking? very. but, wanted to test the shiny dr.(as best i could) i have noticed on pagel, that more shiny's do appear as more ppl on server are mob grinding. and from what i've seen has nothing to do with, 'after a maintainance'. at least for pagel. '

another note-since no server xp/drop boost, even with rant on (50 or 100) i havent seen a charm drop since then. and i have been grinding on multiple char @ 9x,1xx,7x. diff map mobs. shinys are still appearing,but mostly have only been getting cobs(qty5-10) bright cobs(qty6-10) t6 scrolls(qty varies) t6 purple pots(qty 5-10), t5 green pots(illness,curse,poison, immunity, qty 4-10) again, no charm since server xp/drop boost has been off.

just my insight on this topic. :)

I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-135 HOLYKNIGHT-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped 125)6/16/16 slimegrin capped 135)3/3/2020 ^^
    BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION slimedevil

shout-outs to DAKKONS_LEGION, INSIDIOUS, BLACKANGELS,COLLISION,HONOUR&GLORY,

LYKANION, WITCHHAVEN, TwistedDucklings

2007-2019 rip my beloved game...slimecry

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DzlXT30.png?1

iqugEdk.gif

• T5 enhancements are rare to find

I never said anything about enhancements T5, I am talking about the enchantment items where you put them in the free socket on the weapon. No shiny is dropping any enhancements what so ever at any T-level. It is the learning scrolls of stone making, potions and scrolls T5 that you have to farm for, and that i know. And yes - you can buy the enchantment items at the NPC Item Merchant in Alberstol Ruins, both T4 and T5, so no way - they are not rare. Also selling those enchantment items to the NPC does not give you more than a few silver at the most, no way do you get a gold per item.

I have checked the exp from shiny shella/beak and normal shella/beak. Even when not showing as a shiny the mob still have the exp as one. So per say... it is a shiny. Normal shella have 19.267 exp, shiny shella have 192.677 exp. Normal beak have 23.592, shiny beak have 235.921 exp.

The shiny do dropp charms, I have been doing for 3 days now the beak/shella rep at lvl 121. I have been 100 % ranted (without the rant the drops of scrolls/pots has been the same) and i have over those days gotten 4 charms, 2 the first day (1 from shella and 1 from beaks), 1 the second day from shella and 1 today from shella.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cybele ().

• Another thing: When casting a nova or inferno it say on the skill "cast time: 2 seconds", but it takes from when you start casting the skill 4 seconds, except if I start counting slowly 1.........2.......landing skill, but it is not so. The skill takes more than 2 seconds before it lands.

I have never noticed Nova taking longer than 2 seconds to cast. and this is by actual 2 seconds like with clock timer.

Yea, the Animation is longer than 2 secs but that doesnt matter, you have to look at the line down here

aVZ64Jy.png

that is 2 secs, start counting from 0 and not from 1 so dont start to count from 1 when you do the click to set your aoe, count from 0

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Ok. What is the ENCHANTMENT STONES? And what is the ENCHANTMENT ITEM (which I am talking about)? For some weird reason someone started talking about ENHANCMENT STONES. I have never mentioned anything about enhancment stones, where that came from i have no idea. When you go to the Item Merchant Geric in Alberstol Ruins they sell ALL T4 AND T5 ENCHANTMENT ITEMS. I am not talking about any STONES. The enchantment items T4 and T5 is dropping from shinys in stack upto 10. The enchantment items I am talking about is only these 3: Increase physical attack, Increase magical attack and Increase attack speed both T4 and T5. Am i really that difficult to understand?? Do you really believe that players will buy several "weapon socket gem reset" just so they can juggle between the enchantment items? Really??!!?? I have a feeling that you do not understand what i am talking about, and i know i have no clue of what you are talking about.

What I don't see at the NPC is the PVP enchantment items to put into weapons, but that is something else and I don't care about that since i don't play pvp.

Yeah... start counting too soon.. with 1... and that is a baaaad way of counting seconds lol

The post was edited 5 times, last by Cybele ().

• There are 15/fifteen T5 enchantment stones/gems at the item shop in AR (No this is not ALL the types there are there are at least 6 others for the 1 hit Gems, missing the HP bleed effect ones, the random HP regen ones for sure)
    1)The undead HP recovery enchantment item
    2) The Undead additional damage enchantment item
    3) Beasts HP recovery enchantment item
    4) Beasts additional damage enchantment item
    5) Elemental monster HP recovery enchantment item
    6) Elemental monster additional damage enchantment item
    7) summoned monster HP recovery enchantment item
    8) Summoned monster additional damage enchantment item
    9) Spirits HP recovery enchantment item
    10) Spirits additional damage enchantment item
    11) Humans HP recovery enchantment item
    12) Humans additional damage enchantment item
    13) increase physical attack enchantment item
    14) Increase magical attack enchantment item
    15) increase attack speed enchantment item
    unknown.png

And some of the stones are non-perm i think so you have to continually get new ones so no need for weapon reset sockets. And some items come with 3 slots so you put attack and speed in 2 and got a 3rd one for use as you need for pvp or pve or solo farmers use different ones depending what they are farming.

• Ok.. so you see as well as i that the increase magical attack, increase physical attack and increase attack speed is something that you have no problems getting from the NPC, in which i have been saying all this time, IT IS NOT RARE. So what are you talking about? What you are saying is that these enchantment is stones and i guess that is where the misunderstanding kicks in. It says clearly that it is ENCHANTMENT ITEMS, not STONES. I have said all this time that these items is dropping from the Vale shella/beaks.. in big numbers... like from 3-10. And what i have been saying is... WHY? Because these are items that can be bought from the NPC in AR. I have never said anything else... others have, like you, not me. And i am saying that these enchantment items is not rare. Why other have said they are, like you, i have no idea. By the looks of things... i think someone need to learn to read what i am typing... I don't know how more clearly i can explain things. Am i really that difficult to understand?? I guess i am, and I am sorry about that.

• Oo ive always known what you are referring to as enhancements as sockets and other names in game. Enhancements I’ve always presumed are elrue, lix and xir. So that is where the confusion has come from.

afaik I know most mobs have the ability to drop them so they are probably in the drop table for shinies by default. I see no harm in these being removed from the shinies drop table to encourage/ensure more desirable items such as Rama’s etc drop instead

Side note some sockets aren’t directly purchasable from the npc but would need to check which ones. I know there is an additional damage socket which has x amount of uses before it expires and randomly goes on whilst dealing dmg.These are actually really useful at end game and sell for a bit and are a pain to collect so imo those types of sockets should stay in the shiny drop table.

Though if shinies are dropping sockets you can just buy from a npc yeah would be nice for gamigo to look into this and remove them. They aren’t exclusive

T4 enchantments...

it’s a very vague description but thank you for clarifying. It doesn’t seem I’m the only one that made the misinterpretation though. Also you sound fairly angry for like the smallest reason I suggest you wind your neck in

human mistake!

Gav

• I have checked the exp from shiny shella/beak and normal shella/beak. Even when not showing as a shiny the mob still have the exp as one. So per say... it is a shiny. Normal shella have 19.267 exp, shiny shella have 192.677 exp. Normal beak have 23.592, shiny beak have 235.921 exp.

The shiny do dropp charms, I have been doing for 3 days now the beak/shella rep at lvl 121. I have been 100 % ranted (without the rant the drops of scrolls/pots has been the same) and i have over those days gotten 4 charms, 2 the first day (1 from shella and 1 from beaks), 1 the second day from shella and 1 today from shella.

yes 10x xp of norm mobs. nice 4charms ^^ bit jelly XD

I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-135 HOLYKNIGHT-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped 125)6/16/16 slimegrin capped 135)3/3/2020 ^^
    BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION slimedevil

shout-outs to DAKKONS_LEGION, INSIDIOUS, BLACKANGELS,COLLISION,HONOUR&GLORY,

LYKANION, WITCHHAVEN, TwistedDucklings

2007-2019 rip my beloved game...slimecry

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DzlXT30.png?1

iqugEdk.gif

• Seems to me this issue could be solved by just removing T4 enchantment gems from the shiny drop table... whistlehoney

This would theoretically increase the rate of everything else dropping, like how enchantment gems decreased the drop rates of everything when they were added to begin with.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.