[Maintenance] 05/12/20 - Discussion

Any skill will now automatically update in the shortcut bar if you learn the next higher level of the skill.

THANK YOU!

Also, I would want patch notes like this every week :)

• wth. i thought they change the mob hp regen so they doesnt go back to full health. That was a bug? this game got so many bugs, this one is actually useful for us. But no, they want to fix it, while they leave us with bug we do not want. smh. thats gamigo for yall.

• kingofamerica

A few years back, all mobs would regenerate HP as was the intent of the game design. This has been an ongoing bug that occurred quite some time ago. While you may find it useful, this effect was not intended by game design and thus has been corrected.

• kingofamerica

A few years back, all mobs would regenerate HP as was the intent of the game design. This has been an ongoing bug that occurred quite some time ago. While you may find it useful, this effect was not intended by game design and thus has been corrected.

yes ive been playing since outspark time, so i know mobs regen hp if they lose aggro. But why change it back. You do know all gears used to be tradable without sc unbind right? That was also back in outspark time. Should we change all gears back to the way it was? Anything that bring in money, they will invest in it. While stuff that doesnt bring in money, they wont touch it. Thats how these company works. They dont care about the players, they care about the bing bing.

• any1 testing? if you solo tog and at last boss if he warp you to other room and you ran back he full hp if he do hp regen then solo farmer will like rip?

• any1 testing? if you solo tog and at last boss if he warp you to other room and you ran back he full hp if he do hp regen then solo farmer will like rip?

pretty much.

unless you bring yourself an archer that can dish out some DoTs

Seems like that the majority of you who used to solo, are now looking at Duo's...bring a trusted counterpart so your loot don't come up missing.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

A bug has been fixed where monsters drank a potion and gained so much strength that they one-hitted players after using a skill.

When did this happened?!

• ominous canyon ghosts can 1 shot a person with no reason. and they constantly were using skills without a timed attack etc.

• A bit confused on the new feature in Fields of Glory. Did they mean to say guild members are able to join and participate in Guild Tournament up to 10 minutes past the start time? It’s worded kind of weird.

Isn’t an observer and a viewer essentially the same thing slimesceptical

• I think it's a disconnection issue. if the registration list says possible and you didn't get teleported, a pop up message will arrive saying you can return to the guild tourney match slot.

• There goes my solo farming LOL, I was actually having so much fun and was able to solo everything even without charms, I myself thought it was a intended change LOL, oh man qq now I need to charm again and you telling me I can only buy 10 charms per week, so if I buy a 30 days extender and use those 10 charms in a period of 2 days I then waste my extender and sc for 5 days?

eh I think its time to pause my farming untill I find a way to make it worth it LOL, Im happy I only used a 7 days rant and extender...

• I think it's a disconnection issue. if the registration list says possible and you didn't get teleported, a pop up message will arrive saying you can return to the guild tourney match slot.

Yeah it was kinda worded funny in the actual patch notes but after rereading it, they clearly state exactly that in the introduction to the patch notes. Pretty nice add!

• Liking most of the changes especially the skill upgrade change.

But I'm curious about:

• An issue has been fixed, where the character was able to move around and casting skills that actually should lock the character movement.
    • A scrolling issue in the quest list has been fixed. You should now properly be able to scroll through the quest list.
    • The Buff Duration for “Increased Poision Resistance (Tier 4)”, “Increased Disease Resistance (Tier 4)” and “Increased Curse Resistance (Tier 4)” have been corrected.
    • The Potions are now correctly localized.

These 4, what exactly do they mean?

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Liking most of the changes especially the skill upgrade change.

But I'm curious about:

1. skills like meteor you were able to move while casting the skill

2. sometimes you were not able to scroll down to see the questreward

3. idk xD i think they were less or more than a hour or so

4. some potions had wrong names

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• 1. skills like meteor you were able to move while casting the skill

2. sometimes you were not able to scroll down to see the questreward

3. idk xD i think they were less or more than a hour or so

4. some potions had wrong names

Thank you for the response,

1. Was this because of animation glitching or another reason? I can still move when casting skills on my fighter so were ranged classes the only ones affected?

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Thank you for the response,

1. Was this because of animation glitching or another reason? I can still move when casting skills on my fighter so were ranged classes the only ones affected?

It only affected specific skills from specific classes which had a cast bar.

Lamb I think we should get some clarity or a test on the GT thing still because it sounds like we will be added back as an observer which we already could do before this patch, so I am not certain. I hope its to rejoin the fight like it was initially stated. :(

Kuroneko Do you think we can get some clarification on the meaning of the GT add?

In regards to the GT notes, basically what it means is, if you disconnect while trying to load the map after accepting the call, you may rejoin by going to the schedule and selecting your Guild and clicking on to participate.
    You have this option up to 10mins of the GT starting, not 10mins of the when the the first call happened.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• It only affected specific skills from specific classes which had a cast bar.

In regards to the GT notes, basically what it means is, if you disconnect while trying to load the map after accepting the call, you may rejoin by going to the schedule and selecting your Guild and clicking on to participate.
    You have this option up to 10mins of the GT starting, not 10mins of the when the the first call happened.

Yeah I get that Rei, and thats how I hope it is but the 2nd part of the announcement post makes it seem like you will be joining as an observer/spectator only:

A new feature has been added to the Fields of Glory "View Match/Date" table. If you click on it you will get a pop up window which will ask you to join/re-join the guild tournament as an observer or viewer. The re-join option can be used up to 10 minutes after the guild tournament started.

• Yeah I get that Rei, and thats how I hope it is but the 2nd part of the announcement post makes it seem like you will be joining as an observer/spectator only:

A new feature has been added to the Fields of Glory "View Match/Date" table. If you click on it you will get a pop up window which will ask you to join/re-join the guild tournament as an observer or viewer. The re-join option can be used up to 10 minutes after the guild tournament started.

So, rather than participating in the Guild Tournament, you can choose to be just an Observer/Viewer from your own Guild.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999