New vending system needed ?

• Would you like to have a Market system in Fiesta ? 23

1. Yes (17) 74%
    2. No (6) 26%

Hi,

Just like many players in this game, we all try to keep up with the economy and try to make money in order to afford the gears we need (PVE) or want(PVP), except the system is kinda flawed at the moment for many reasons.

1. No way to search across the server, we have to go from town to town to seach the vendors. Thank go the search function was added a while back, but it not perfect.

2. System only include those vending in vendor, and not necessarily all the vendors on server (some may be offline, or questing, raiding, farming, etc)

3. The server instability (constant disconnect or binning) is preventing many player (who can) from remaining online to vend for a reasonnable amount of time.

Yes the trade system and vendor system can be useful for quick exchanges, but it not ideal to purchase/sells rare items, heck it not at it best even for basic items.

I do not know if this was ever considered by the game team, but would it be time to consider creating a market via a npc. a market where player would be allowed to deposit items (to sell or purchase) and set and sell/buy price. Market would then be accessible by all 24/7 (wether your online or not) and market would hold a seperate bank account where money would be deposited from items sold or to purchase items. This would solve many of the issues above. Market would have to be server wide and could have a search feature.

Ofc, in order for Gamigo to benefit from this system, a limited amount of items (up too five for example) could be put in place with SC items to increase your number capacity just like it is with houses. Ofc, this system would be in addition to the vending/trading system already in place.

Market could even be set with either a bid/buy now price system for those wanting to get the maximum out of the value of the rare items, basicly like a auction house with a set amount of time and maybe even a minimum price for auction to end or be closed. (Removed rejected by Gamigo in the past)

Ofc, those are all details. But in a game where the players base are either scarce or on server where items/players go by 24/7 365 days a year, and in a game with let say less then stable connection, this could be a win win solution for both Gamigo and the players.

What are your toughs, and GM, could this be considered ? Thank you.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hawk990: Removal of auction house option since rejected by Gamigo ().

• 1. Just stand at the teleport gate, there are only vends in Eld and Uruga

3. use Shift+Z? lol

this could be a win win solution for both Gamigo and the players.

Nope. Do you know Shine Online? That was the name for Fiesta in Korea
    The Game died cuz of an auction house and our CM Diniry (before Veralya) said, that there will NEVER be an auction house in Fiesta

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I do think the search function could be built upon, overall it's pretty good but small additions like showing if items are +ed without hovering over them and being able to filter (not sort) by certain level ranges and/or cost...things like that.

Some people have lower quality computers that can't multi-box vend while questing or stay on for long periods without overheating, etc. and they shouldn't be punished for that.

The 1 and only issue that ever counters suggestions like these are "the game would seem less populated and die" so there have been other suggestions like being able to log off but leaving up basically a "phantom house" or some other way to trick players into misjudging the population similar to multi-boxing.

To me 1 side wants a way to vend items while being offline and a better way to find items they want and the other wants the game to appear active, these don't have to be opposites.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Some people have lower quality computers that can't multi-box vend while questing or stay on for long periods without overheating, etc. and they shouldn't be punished for that.

Is it really gamigo problem that your pc cannot run game which was made in .....2007?

I do think the search function could be built upon, overall it's pretty good but small additions like showing if items are +ed without hovering over them and being able to filter (not sort) by certain level ranges and/or cost...things like that.

zzzz......

If there are 5 same weapons on sale in uru and one them costs 10 times more then others, which one you think is sshhhiny one ?

• which was made in .....2007?

Fiesta was made from Aragon Co. Ltd. in 2004

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• 1. Just stand at the teleport gate, there are only vends in Eld and Uruga

3. use Shift+Z? lol

Nope. Do you know Shine Online? That was the name for Fiesta in Korea
    The Game died cuz of an auction house and our CM Diniry (before Veralya) said, that there will NEVER be an auction house in Fiesta

Ok thx for the little trick on 3, but for your one not sure on which server you play, but on Isya, it isnt just Uru and Eldy (tho they are the 2 main town), shops appear in Roumen/AR even a few in Bera. And the sheer number of them in Uruga can make you lag prett y bad when the entire plateau is filled with them.

AS for the Auction House, ok it got rejected, but it won't change the fact many do it in there normal shops anyway. Just no defined time, basicly it bet til im happy or i need to sell. But let say no auction house what you think about the Marketplace idea ?

Tho i understand the issue of player activity or population, but isnt what the gage when you log into the server the point off. And how does a map filled with shop tell you questing map will be busy when most of the shop owner are either secondary account or gone for 8-12-16 hours. Plus aroom of mushie causes massive lag in some towns (Uruga mainly).

Is it really gamigo problem that your pc cannot run game which was made in .....2007?

zzzz......

If there are 5 same weapons on sale in uru and one them costs 10 times more then others, which one you think is sshhhiny one ?

1. It not necessarily his computer, it could also be is connection.

2. Yes there could be multiple weapon on sale and trust me ive seen almost identical weapon (enhanced indentically) being sold at pretty huge margin in prices. At least information (stat, enhancement lvl ,etc) could always be a benefit. Don't shoot down improvement becuase you don't want anything to change.

And, even more important, try and be constructive and not negative. Everyone has got the right to there own opinions and not everyone is the same or have the same goal.

• Is it really gamigo problem that your pc cannot run game which was made in .....2007?

Where did I say it was Gamigo's problem? I didn't. re-read what you quoted, I said players shouldn't be punished for that. If you're saying players should have to keep fiesta running just to vend items and keep the player base looking active then that's your opinion.

I feel like Gamigo could work on improving some things but obviously I can't force them to make changes.

Tho i understand the issue of player activity or population, but isnt what the gage when you log into the server the point off. And how does a map filled with shop tell you questing map will be busy when most of the shop owner are either secondary account or gone for 8-12-16 hours. Plus aroom of mushie causes massive lag in some towns (Uruga mainly).

I agree with you, in my opinion the population issue is separate, I still hear that the auction house addition to Shine online is the direct reason that version died which is why there are a few alternative suggestions.

To be clear I do vend pretty often (usually overnight) and though my computer and connection aren't the best they are average/above average, I still don't like multi-boxing just to vend and I know other people who don't as well.

I feel it's not a good system even if it makes the game appear active but this is all my opinion.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• but for your one not sure on which server you play, but on Isya, it isnt just Uru and Eldy (tho they are the 2 main town), shops appear in Roumen/AR even a few in Bera

ive never seen a vend in bera
    yea...ive seen vends in AR back in 2013/14, but today? no
    roumen okay, 2-3 vends but they dont sell important stuff its mostly beginner stuff like T2 scrolls or potions

im playing on Iyzel and Isya, both are high populatet servers

But let say no auction house what you think about the Marketplace idea ?

fake vends. you have to be online to make a vend but you can move anywhere around the server (items to sell have to be in your storage and you cant use your storage for that time)

the vend will disappear after 5 min if you log off

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Calling an auction house a marketplace does not change the fact that they said they will not implement this design/which is what the auction house idea is.

The idea offered is a simple offline market place. Yes, i added in the idea the potential for adding an auction option, but as Snack and you have said, it got rejected by Gamigo in the past.

Hence forget about the auction option and lets concentrate on a simple NPC market place as ive seen in many other games. Ill even amend the original post the scrath the auction option off it doesnt create confusion.

• What i mean is your idea of a market place was the idea of an "auction house" that was rejected. Offline vending was the form of auction house. it did not actually have to do with an auctioneer auctioning off items, it was about offline vending. So my statement is calling an auction house (offline vending) a market place will not get the idea anymore accepted past their previous answer of "we are not looking into implementing any such offline vending"