Ratings of Classes PvE & PvP

• In my opinion for Raids and boss/single-target dungeons:

S+: Gladiator

S: -

A: Spectre, Templar

B: WL, SS, HK (sometimes need but never a shortage)

C: Reaper, Wiz, Knight

D: Ranger, guardian

Basically since there's no content strong or diverse enough to need a dedicated tank or ranged dps, gladiator is king since they do substantially more dps than other classes. Gamigo refuses to or is not competent enough to make balance changes to resolve this.

For pvp I think it's much more balanced with all classes being relatively viable and good in different circumstances

• This is my reason why I think mages are better in most part it is, because of they ability to kill multiple things at once. I did not say Gladiator are not as good, but when it comes to raids and anything they will involve high Hp opponents, single kill, boss farming nothing beats a glad. At cap glads are king because the content at that level are bias towards it. My rating was based on leveling through the lower range pre-cap level. Cap level is a place where all other class is a support class for Gladiator.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Spectre's and Reapers do a lot more single target damage than people give them credit for.
    Most of the time they don't is because they are too busy holding agro and don't take advantage of the 25% back-damage that the other players are doing on single-target boss/mini bosses at raids.

The fact you don't rate them that highly as well, shows you also don't know much about the full mechanics of end-game, either.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• This is my reason why I think mages are better in most part it is, because of they ability to kill multiple things at once. I did not say Gladiator are not as good, but when it comes to raids and anything they will involve high Hp opponents, single kill, boss farming nothing beats a glad. At cap glads are king because the content at that level are bias towards it. My rating was based on leveling through the lower range pre-cap level. Cap level is a place where all other class is a support class for Gladiator.

Did you know Gladiators can get a 3 second cooldown on their Whirlwind ability (AOE) down from 60 seconds, which makes them kills mobs faster than both Mages AND Archers combined?
    The range is obviously not as wide as a Mage or Archer AOE but in terms of leveling/questing, if you're pulling the mobs they'll all be grouped up anyway, right?
    So this evidently makes them better than an Archer or Mage at PVE for levelling.

Smile.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Spectre's and Reapers do a lot more single target damage than people give them credit for.

I'm just going by experience when they do less than half glad damage in most instances. Aggro is not a good measure for DPS since certain skills generate more than others.

If you have more tests that prove otherwise then by all means feel free to provide them, id be interested to see. Reapers in particular I may have discounted and belong in the tier above, just a single step below spectre.

Also I'm pretty sure back damage isn't 25% but I haven't played in a long time so I may remember incorrectly or things may have changed

• I have heard if you get a good spec or reap that know what they are doing they can come within the downwind dmg made by glads at cap for single target DPM, so rei is not the only one who says so.

They can it’s just easier to attain that damage on a glad. Also depends if you are comparing to a glad that can perfectly manage their hp vs one that cannot.

Reapers sneak attack is good for mobility and ensuring you get back damage.

Imo a perfectly played glad is better overall but specs etc shouldn’t be written off. Spec ddf set also add additional dmg to 4 glads in a pty which can make up for any damage shortfall depending how well your glads in your pt perform

Gav

Spectres were actually called lunatics in the EU version? :D;(

Indeed they were !

Reapers were known as assassins and the Trickster class was called the 'joker' class. It's official name was joker as well :D