Ratings of Classes PvE & PvP

• Hey guys. I came back to the game a week ago. I really want to know how you guys feel the classes are operating in both PvE and PvP. How would you guys actually rank them? Clerics PvE soloing will always be dead last, so let's get that part out of the way.

• Well lets start with PVE:

1st Wizard/Warlock as solo it is almost instant kill when mobbing.

2nd Gladiator Due to it high damage this class is easy to solo and in certain situation it is better than mage, except on multiple simultaneous mob kills.

3rd Ranger Due to the slower kill it goes behind mages, but never the less they still target multiple mob simultaneously.
    4th Spectre/Reaper it goes behind Gladiator, but dont lets his fool you as it can kill as fast as a Gladiator.

5th Templar This class is a good all around jack of all trade

6th Knight Thou the damage on this class is probably similar to a Templar one thing that it is good at is tanking crazy amount of mob due it its high defense.

7th Sharpshooter Thou it is a subclass of a archer in pve it is not equal to a ranger. Never the less it still does simultaneous targets.

8th Holyknight/Guardian Well we all know it is last because it wasnt balanced to the point where its dps is usable(Please work on this Gamigo). As this class is mainly support class at the moment.

I'm not a PVP person but from watching others this only is my opinion

1st Gladiator Of coarse highest damage single hit class

2nd Sharpshooter Due to it high attack speed it is more ideal for single target

3rd Reaper Due to skill difference with Spectre this subclass is more efficient in pvp.

4th Knight Thou damage is less this class it almost unkillable pvp, but it is also a fighter and depending on how you tweak it can be good at pvp

5th Warlock This subclass it more suitable for single target plus sleep is too OP in pvp

6th Spectre Need a say more it is still a trix and does have a lot of burst damage

7th Templar It class overall performance is still in the middle of the high dps/defense subclass

8th Ranger the class was meant for pve due to the skill setup

9th Holyknight As much as it is a cleric in pvp it is only rank higher due to it high defense and one other skill that increases it damage

10th Wizards Thou it is a mage in pvp aoe are only used if they are stunned, iced, sleep. Due to the longer cast time aoe can be a disadvantage in a pvp battle.

11th Guardian Lets face it this subclass never got any love for gamigo plus with the nerf to heal it is heading on a downhill path. GAMIGO FIX THIS IMMIDIATELY

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• 10th Wizards Thou it is a mage in pvp aoe are only used if they are stunned, iced, sleep. Due to the longer cast time aoe can be a disadvantage in a pvp battle.

slimesilent I would think with Summon and Blink, that they would honestly be rated higher...

• that they would honestly be rated higher...

Wizard is on the same place with Warlock... they are really balanced in theyr main class

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• PVE this would depend on whether or not you're talking about mobs or single targets such as raid bosses. If we're talking overall pve experience:

1) Warlock/Wizard: nova's slow effect gives them the real advantage over templar in terms of mob deaths. You could add meteor for wizards as being an advantage as well but meteor is still rather slow and would depend on if the mage is charmed.

2) Templar: by 110, templars have 4 aoes that makes killing mobs easy and efficient. They can self heal, dmg/mdmg boost and make a bubble for shielding.

3) Ranger/SS: Archer poisons are very effective at lowering hp even without a +12 weapon.

4) Spectre: spectre has high dmg and a couple aoes(harash blow and soul trap do act as aoes). The soul system along with high crit rates. If we're talking single targets and killing fast then the soul system is op and can easily out dmg a gladiator. 75+ trickster can also freeze mass mobs with the help of nova, 115 ss set effect and probably ranger ice.

5) Reaper/gladiator/knight: great dmg and gladiator/ knights have crowd control skills.

6) Cleric: just not a wise decision to solo a cleric. Lower lvls are fast but that is extremely deceptive to 99% of the game. Id recommend lvling a mage, templar or archer first and self plvl your own cleric.

• Wizard is on the same place with Warlock... they are really balanced in theyr main class

Well this more of a subjective rating based on my observation on people pvping. As a pve person Wiz is really more efficient on pve due to its aoe upgrades. But depending on the map worlock can be more efficient like on SC.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• But depending on the map worlock can be more efficient like on SC.

Can these prestiges do fine without SC though? We all know Clerics need it to even solo. I'm soloing myself on Pagel and I'm more than halfway through 75 already.

• Can these prestiges do fine without SC though? We all know Clerics need it to even solo. I'm soloing myself on Pagel and I'm more than halfway through 75 already.

Oh sorry I meant SC as in Siren Castle not slime coins.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• WRONG!!

ALL THIS INFORMATION IS WRONG.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• WRONG!!

ALL THIS INFORMATION IS WRONG.

There nothing wrong or right about this cos it is a subjective opinion based on one perception. So every player has their own idea what they think and want.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• Tbh this is the class rankings at cap I’m going to tier them since it is easier for pve

PVE

Glad - Tier 1 u want as many as these

Lunatic/Reaper/knight - Tier 2 you take these when you can’t get tier 1s

Holy knight/guard/temp Tier - 3 you usually always want at least 1 & normally no more than that. You never more than 1 cleric either a hk or guard.

untiered

Wl, wiz, ss, ranger

At cap you don’t really need any of the untiered classes. They just slow your runs down. This is really harsh but the truth.

PVP - now this comes down to who is playing said class but the rankings go something like this in a 1v1 situation

Glad

Reaper

Knights are surprisingly good

Ranger

WL

SS

Wizard

Temp - again these can be really good annoying

untiered

Lunatic, hk, guard again good in team pvp

this comment is really over arching but the amount of work I’d have to go into explaining the ins and outs of each choice would take me forever to explain on an iPhone

Though in pvp each class somehow combats another ie reaper can sneak attack glads then lock into ice

Rangers can use their flowers as a safety net to stop melee getting close to them then have a 13m stun to counter mages + take advantage of low p def

knights are p much unkillable/difficult to take down in a 1v1

WLs can take down glads and reapers so are actually in a way above them. Reapers would struggle to kill a wl when played right WL May be slightly higher.

ss is decent counters mages can deal good dmg all round and knock a glad back mid dash. Though they have no for sure safety net like rangers do. So yes they can be better per say but r slightly harder to play imo

wizards are decent against reapers/glads/temps etc but lose to wl/ss/rangers

temps are decent but landing their stun takes a good amount of skill

lunatics are p trash all around every class can beat them if played correctly.

hk guard don’t really 1v1 pvp but again good in a guild war situation.

Every class can obv do something unique in pvp/team pvp but it really depends on player & skill level knowledge of game.

• There nothing wrong or right about this cos it is a subjective opinion based on one perception. So every player has their own idea what they think and want.

The information is wrong because of your limited capability and knowledge of the game, limited playtime and theory-crafting in mechanics, and general understanding of each class/role.
    It's "subjective" because it's your opinion. Limited information provided by limited knowledge.

What makes you think Wizard/Warlock's are better than Glads at PVE?
    Instantly kill when mobbing? Please tell me how that works on bosses and mini-bosses at DQ/TOG/COC/SK/HG/ML/Chimera/DDF/LN/SL/ etc etc etc.

Your input and recommendation list seems like you're only comparing classes for levelling purposes in regards to PVE and not farming/raiding.

Why do you rank Warlock 5th for PVP and Reaper as 3rd?
    Any good Warlock would NOT get touched by a Reaper, because of the sheer amount of crowd controls you have.

Also this list is graded by what, 1v1 capability? What about FBZ Wars, Guild Tournament's and Guild Wars?
    What class is the best in that aspect?

These are just a few examples of why the "subjective list of your opinion" is wrong.
    I could go and nit pick every single aspect of this, which would prove every decision you made absolutely wrong.

Sure to some people there might be "no right or wrong answer".
    But to people with a lot of experience in every aspect of the game (PVP and PVE), high calibre mechanics and an insane amount of game knowledge, the answer is... WRONG.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rei ().

• Gavin you know you're my boy. but for the love of everyone. can you please call them SPECTRE's and not LUNATIC's. LMAO.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• slimebadmood At least state in your perspective why you think it is wrong. What you just said is wrong in and of itself.

One of the best players in the game, and you're calling him wrong. :/

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• :( The European fiesta lives on in me. RIP Fiesta EU EN

but my list is p on point overall, eh?

I don't want to upset you. :P

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• One of the best players in the game, and you're calling him wrong. :/

You did not even put your own rating and too busy attempting to go after someone without even giving a valid reason. So yes, "In-game best player of Fiesta". You are wrong. :thumbdown:

:( The European fiesta lives on in me. RIP Fiesta EU EN

but my list is p on point overall, eh?

Spectres were actually called lunatics in the EU version? :D;(