Ultimate Suggestions of Refining Fiesta

• Monster Card Pets: Stat boost to 5.

Reasons: It is difficult to get the cards and to obtain the pet with no stats whatsoever is disappointing. This gives more eagerness in searching out the cards as well as wanting to get the pets.

I agree, when I got my pets from the card collection I was expecting something... better than a statless world boss minipet. On top of this, I would say add minor stat boosts on the ugly explorers card collection suit like +1 to all stats for every piece you get. Maybe people will actually wear them. xD

Ugly? The Archeologist suit is the best looking suit in game in my opinion (Devil Armor also looks pretty nice), but I wouldn't mind some stats on all the suits/pets you get from the card collection.

• The fact you believe I am new COMPLETELY shows how arrogant, prideful, and how much you truly do not know what you actually think you know. I've been playing this game since Outspark used to be in charge of the game. You don't see me doubting about how new you are regardless of me EVER seeing you around on the forums with Outspark, nor do I want to. What in the world do you contribute besides downgrading and being a big-head? The best thing for you to do is actually having some respect and integrity.

Kali wrote:
    • Ugly? The Archeologist suit is the best looking suit in game in my opinion (Devil Armor also looks pretty nice), but I wouldn't mind some stats on all the suits/pets you get from the card collection.

I didn't think it is ugly too. I do not mind what Minty said about having stats on the suits since it does takes a lot to even get to it.

• The fact you believe I am new COMPLETELY shows how arrogant, prideful, and how much you truly do not know what you actually think you know. I've been playing this game since Outspark used to be in charge of the game. You don't see me doubting about how new you are regardless of me EVER seeing you around on the forums with Outspark, nor do I want to. What in the world do you contribute besides downgrading and being a big-head? The best thing for you to do is actually having some respect and integrity.

Just because you played back when OutSpark was in charge of Fiesta Online NA, doesn't mean you know anything or everything about the game.
    You admitted in another forum post you've been back a week or so now.

There has been countless changes to how the game works, mechanics, skills, mobs, stats, etc.

You haven't even had enough time to cap a character, test all the dungeons at every level range, play all the Kingdom Quests, or for that fact, do anything notable towards the community.

I have seen countless people who claim they know a lot about the game come in and make suggestions (such as yourself) in what should be changed and why.

But in a global aspect, especially towards the community, the way you are looking at the majority of the changes or suggestions in this thread, is for a personal endeavor catered towards your play-style of the game.

People don't play like you. They don't need your suggestions. Don't claim anything about "ultimate suggestions" if you have come back to the game for less than 2 weeks. You don't know how the game works, you haven't played through the changes Gamigo have made.

You want to talk about big-head and integrity? Look at yourself first before you judge others.
    You're assuming you know enough about the game to make valid suggestions. You do not.

I have been back to this game for approximately 16 Months now.
    I've capped multiple characters, made perms in every worthwhile level range, done every raid, KQ, dungeon, played every class, tested every skill, etc etc etc.
    People who know me know I'm a theory-crafter towards game optimization in terms of leveling speed, and overall raid/dungeon speed runs.

I am a hardcore player, more hardcore than hardcore.

And you coming here making suggestions like this is disrespectful to other players like me who know the game so well that suggestions in which you have made, could be utterly game breaking, destroy specific skills/classes, or completely break the game/market/community.

But you wouldn't know that, because you've only been back for 2 weeks.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• You admitted in another forum post you've been back a week or so now.

There has been countless changes to how the game works, mechanics, skills, mobs, stats, etc.

But you wouldn't know that, because you've only been back for 2 weeks.

This is where your ignorance kept on showing. I haven't been playing the game for over a year and a few months due to the fact I got tired of it. That doesn't mean I wouldn't know at all, especially if I were to check in every now and then. I knew back in March that there is a new wiki created and that made me glad. Once again, me stating I came back to the game does not mean I do not know what has been happening. I can go through and test things just like everyone else and go through server maintenance threads to see what has happened.

It was never to cater towards a specific play style I would like to play. I call the thread "Ultimate" as it will be something that, with feedback, it can be changed and it will have something everyone can make up together. And once again, your ignorance shows again, believing I do not know how the game works at all. I suggest you look at yourself. You claim I do not have a cap character or even claims I do not know how the game even works at all. I don't care about whether players play like me. That is not even the point of this thread at all, which you desire to make it out to be. It is all about getting something for everyone to enjoy and if not, then why not. I do not know everything, so it is good to get stuff from other people point of view, unlike you, who can't even share one and instead would rather insult and tell them they don't know what they're doing or talking as you would in any thread (I only know you for a day and you have done this in 2 threads, and I do believe you do it to others as well).

Oh wow. I do believe it is more about you and your personal endeavors, seeing as to how you love to talk about yourself. You think I too am not a theory-crafter for game optimization? What you doing is more disrespectful and more harmful than it is doing good with the way you're going. I left before you came back to the game. Me personally, I don't care whether you are a hardcore player. If you do not give any reasons, suggestions, and advice and guidance on what is needed or what you believe the game can improve, whatever you did is irrelevant. Yes. You are big-headed and prideful. Stop claiming things as if you know me and be useful in giving input, especially since you claim you do "theory-crafting". If you think it would break the community or market, explain why. Stop holding back info, yet state you know the game so well while attempting to have a superior ego.

Once again, stop assuming stuff about me and actually get to know me. Right now, you are misrepresenting your own self while you going around trying to act like a Fiestan police/lawyer. If you have no input to give, then shut up and not say anything at all in this thread. I have nothing else to say to you.

• Auction House

Allow players to play against each other in different games, betting on their money against each other to win the whole stash that is in the pot for the player.

Reasons: More activity in there as well as more ways of getting more money off of each other. A "PvP" without the fighting and also a minor way of solving the gem/gold influx.

The definition of an "Auction House" is buying and selling items. What you're referring to is a Gambling House, in which there is already the Lucky House, just not against other players.

The reason why they're only to be equipped on one side is to encourage players to purchase SC pets therefore gaining revenue for the game.
    Increasing stats or adding other pets to add stats also detaches the players/community from purchasing SC pets.
    You're trying to give more benefits for free-to-play players, but this is a pay-to-win game. There's a difference between the two.

Your suggestion to change Council is pretty much what an Admin role is. (with the exception of banning as well as inviting).

Guild Wars work differently. I don't know how you think they work.
    As a Cleric, you can't heal anyone while someone is in a Guild War. (this strategy was used to prevent Glads from being healed by an enemy team at raids)
    If you are in a Guild war as a Cleric, you CAN heal other players.
    So this suggestion is pretty much null.

Mages

Flame Walker: Tiers for Lv. 132; cooldown reduced to 3 minutes; increase the movement speed and attack rate of the Flame Walkers; casting range increased to 13.5m.

Reasons: To make the skill more useful and relevant.

The Pet system in this game is useless because the AI behind it is trash. Reducing the Cooldown, increasing their movement speed and attack rate, and increasing the casting range won't make them any better.
    It will make them just as useless, but more powerful.

Mesmerize: This skill has been nerfed time and again. Upon original release it had a 30 second Cooldown, and a 32 Second Duration, so you could permanently sleep any single target. With current setup, you have a 30 Second Duration, and a 33 Second Cooldown, giving yourself a 3 second Window to react.
    The only skill this class is viable against is Knights, HolyKnight's, Guardian's, and Spectre's.
    The change you are recommending is purely to prevent people grieving in FBZ - And thus making the skill useless in FBZ Wars, Guild Tournament's, and Guild Wars.
    Against Ranger's who can Stun and DoT a Warlock, and then hide and come out and Stun and DoT a Mage, this change is useless.
    Against SharpShooter's who can Stun, Blind, and a Disarm a Warlock, this change is useless.
    Against Gladaitor's who can use Violence (10hp/sec reduction) completely negates Mesmerize, and also Dash and Concussive Charge (stun) a Warlock, this change is useless.
    Against Reaper's who can use Binding Blow and Sneak Attack combo (pull+stun), this change is useless.
    Against Templar's who can Light Jump (blink) and Advent (jump stun) a Warlock, this change is useless.
    Metamorphosis: This is a unique skill given to Warlock's which has made it EXCEPTIONAL in Guild Tournament's. Changing this to add a speed boost will make them OVERPOWERED. IDK why you think making them targeted by Flourish, and Force Slash? Do you know how these skills work.
    Flourish is a melee-range single target powerful hit.
    Force Slash is a 9m range targetable area your Trickster can jump to, which is used as a gap-closer and a knockback simultaneously.
    Fireball: This skill becomes kiteable after a certain Tier already. The cast time is added for it's immense damage power. Removing this would make it extremely overpowered.
    Inferno: The maximum number of mobs this skill can hit is 64. The maximum number of mobs an Archer AOE can hit is 15. There is no reason to change it to immediate cast, as Mages will be overpowered. Especially considering it's an extremely powerful AOE.

Ice Blast: This skill is a Warlock only upgrade after Lvl 100, and becomes kiteable after a certain Tier. there is zero reason to provide this to Wizard's.
    Frost Nova: Changing this skill to immediate cast would make Wizard's broken in PVP and PVE as you can slow anyone immediately with no cost. Same as Inferno, the maximum number of enemies the skill can hit is 64.
    Deep Fear: Radius has already been fixed, please go find a patch which mentions this change. :)
    Summons: Again with the Flame Walker suggestion, the Pet AI system is useless in this game, and also your War Rant does not work on your summons, so if you use them and they get last hit, you don't get boost in drop rate. :)

Regarding the Mage changes...
    Why are you trying to implement Warlock's to Fire Mages, and Wizard's to Frost Mages? This is not how the two classes are separated.
    Warlock's are the superior single-target damage class.
    Wizard's are the superior multi-target damage class.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

The definition of an "Auction House" is buying and selling items. What you're referring to is a Gambling House, in which there is already the Lucky House, just not against other players.

Used the wrong name for it but you get what I mean.

The reason why they're only to be equipped on one side is to encourage players to purchase SC pets therefore gaining revenue for the game.

Increasing stats or adding other pets to add stats also detaches the players/community from purchasing SC pets.

You're trying to give more benefits for free-to-play players, but this is a pay-to-win game. There's a difference between the two.

Would honestly allowing a +1 pet to be equipped on the left shoulders really going to change things drastically? A +1 vs a +10 or +20 SC pet? I understand about the business aspect, but allowing that to happen, I highly doubt it . would stop players from buying SC just like that. Even having a +4 would encourage players to buy more wedding apps to get married and other wedding-related sc items and getting married has nothing to do with F2P players at all.

The Pet system in this game is useless because the AI behind it is trash. Reducing the Cooldown, increasing their movement speed and attack rate, and increasing the casting range won't make them any better.

It will make them just as useless, but more powerful.

The aim behind it is to make it useful. Then what would be the better idea? To allow the two summons be able to attack whoever the wizard is attacking or have an icon where the player can direct the summons (This thought is from me playing Aion).

Makes sense. I still think them being able to reduce curse resistance is a nice touch.

Metamorphosis: This is a unique skill given to Warlock's which has made it EXCEPTIONAL in Guild Tournament's. Changing this to add a speed boost will make them OVERPOWERED. IDK why you think making them targeted by Flourish, and Force Slash? Do you know how these skills work.

Flourish is a melee-range single target powerful hit.

I remember back then some complaints about this but it may have been changed. I listed those two skills because of the casting distance.

Inferno: The maximum number of mobs this skill can hit is 64. The maximum number of mobs an Archer AOE can hit is 15. There is no reason to change it to immediate cast, as Mages will be overpowered. Especially considering it's an extremely powerful AOE.

The new wiki only states it only hits the max of 10, so I assumed it never did changed at all and I can't find any server maintenance thread that stated the change (I could've overlooked it on accident).

Ice Blast: This skill is a Warlock only upgrade after Lvl 100, and becomes kiteable after a certain Tier. there is zero reason to provide this to Wizard's.

Accidentally put that one down under Wizards while I was researching.

Fireball: This skill becomes kiteable after a certain Tier already. The cast time is added for it's immense damage power. Removing this would make it extremely overpowered.

I couldn't find the info about it being kiteable while I was looking to see what has been changed.

Frost Nova: Changing this skill to immediate cast would make Wizard's broken in PVP and PVE as you can slow anyone immediately with no cost. Same as Inferno, the maximum number of enemies the skill can hit is 64.

Same thing with Inferno. Doesn't say so in the new wiki and I couldn't find the thread stating any changes.

Deep Fear: Radius has already been fixed, please go find a patch which mentions this change. :)

I know that they changed it. I was able to find this one (Can't remember if it was the one for February). I was stating if it can maybe be extended to a flat range for all tiers instead of it increasing gradually with each tier. It is not about PvP but also for PvE purposes since they have to be closer to the target than intended anyway for this to have effect, especially in groups.

Summons: Again with the Flame Walker suggestion, the Pet AI system is useless in this game, and also your War Rant does not work on your summons, so if you use them and they get last hit, you don't get boost in drop rate. :)

I knew there was something else with the skill but I couldn't even remember. I don't even know why they still have yet to allow the skill to allow the boost in drop rate. Even so, the same statement with the Fire Walkers.

I know that Warlock's are ST and Wizards are MT. I was just putting it out as two mages who is also strong in 2 different elements as well for more flavor to it. It can be taken out. Just a thought.

• UGH where to begin with Tricksters.
    Get ready to get schooled.

ANY Trickster who knows what they're doing would put Cooldown on those two skills.
    The way Skill Points CD works for these two skills specifically is, 5 Points CD = 50% Reduction.

Current CD on the skills are:
    Lacerate - 8 Seconds base, with 4 Seconds on CD
    Intimidation - 7 Seconds base, with 3.5 Seconds on CD.

Your implemented change would be:
    Lacerate - 7 Seconds base, with 3.5 Seconds on CD.
    Intimidation - 6 Seconds base, with 3 Seconds on CD.

Now let's calculate them in a 60 second window in terms of soul generation (on a boss mob who won't die in less than 60 seconds obviously)
    Current CD:
    Lacerate - 60 seconds divided by 4 second CD = 15 Skills.
    Intimidation - 60 seconds divided by 3.5 second CD = 17 Skills.

Implemented Changes to CD:
    Lacerate - 60 seconds divided by 3.5 second CD = 17 Skills. + 2 Skills more in 60 Seconds.
    Intimidation - 60 seconds divided by 3 second CD = 20 Skills. + 3 Skills more in 60 Seconds.

Now what's the total change we have here. 2 Extra Lacerates and 3 Extra Intimidations used in 60 Seconds.
    That's a whopping 5 Souls generated with your implemented change. Not even enough to get an extra 7-soul Dump Off.
    So in a 60 Second Window your implemented changes add next to zero value. (because you ONLY want to dump at 7-souls for maximum damage)
    And this is assuming the only thing you're doing is spamming Lacerate and Intimidation on Cooldown, which means including weaving skills like, I don't know, your 7-soul dump skills, Lacerate, Venomous Strike, Exhaustion, etc, to boost your DoT/DPS, means your changes have added actually no value... AT ALL.

Let's also not forget the fact that Intimidation is a dual-sword only ability which makes it useless for Reapers, as you don't wanna be swapping to Dual Swords to use it either for "faster soul generation" because your rotation with Claw Swipe is already extremely fast.

Spectre Skills

Shame: Changed to probability of critical blow when you fail at dodging.

Reasons: It is meant for Tricksters to have high Dex. Spectres not being able to dodge is like a slap in the face for them. This will benefit more for them landing crits. The other passive works against Spectres as they would like to use aim scrolls and have high Dex anyway and with equipment having Dex, they would want to end up avoiding anything Dex-related at all.

Soul Slash: Cooldown reduced to 40 seconds from 45 seconds.

Reasons: They want to collect souls and are to kill enemies faster. Reducing this helps them.

More Trickster stuff oh well let's get to it.

I'm not even gonna begin with the passive change to Spectre as I believe both ideas are ludicrous. I believe an entirely different idea would be a better proposal rather than an increase in critical probability as this gets completely negated by having a Deadly Blessing buff on you. (therefor making the passive completely useless).

Soul Slash CD

This is a Spectre's BREAD AND BUTTER for Soul generation and I highly doubt you know how to maximize it's potential and capability.
    Currently it's on a 45 Second base CD, minus 30 seconds with Skill Points on it, which makes it a 15 Second CD.
    Using 2-piece Lvl 105 Secret Lab Set (Soul Slash Set) changes this CD formula to:
    45 Seconds - 30% - 30 Seconds. Let's do the Math shall we?
    45 Seconds x 0.7 (30% from 2-piece effect) = 31.5 - 30 Seconds Skill Points = 1.5 Second CD.
    So the skills is near damn spammable. (with the exception of interpolation delay AKA your network ping to the Servers and back)

Your implemented change would be:
    40 Seconds - 30% - 30 Seconds
    40 Seconds x 0.7 = 28 Seconds - 30 Seconds Skill Points = -2 Second CD. - And now the Skill is completely broken because you don't know how the game works.

So the skill was already on a 1.5 Second CD before (with the set swap and skill points), and your suggestion to reduce the base CD to improve soul generation?
    A Spectre who knows what they're doing can get 7 souls up in approximately 5-6 seconds (3x spam Soul Slash + 1 times single target)

AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE PREVIOUS SUGGESTED CHANGES TO IMPROVE TRICKSTER SOUL GENERATION.
    With the suggestions you made regarding Lacerate and Intimidation CD changes, which were already null as I have pointed out... have become even more null.
    Since Spectre's have Soul Slash spam on 1.5 Second CD, and Reaper's have Claw Swipe spam on 1.8 Second CD (with 2-piece Lvl 55 Compelling Set).

Do you even know how to play these classes? Making suggestions you literally have zero idea about.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Because you assumed you knew how these classes/jobs/skills etc work, without actually playing the classes.

The Warlock changes you suggested regarding Inferno, Fire Ball, Mesmerize, and Metamorphosis, would've been easily known if you just played Warlock.
    The Wizard changes you suggested regarding Frost Nova, Ice Blast, Summon, and Deep Fear would've been easily known if you just played Wizard.

The Spectre changes you suggested regarding Lacerate, Intimidation, and Soul Slash in terms of boosting soul generation would've been easily known if you... once again... just played Spectre. Not to mention the passive doesn't work how you think it works, because the translation is wrong. And anyone who has played Spectre will know this, and also know that critical probability increase is USELESS when you can get Deadly Blessing which again, COMPLETELY negates your passive, rather than boosting it.

I remember back then some complaints about this but it may have been changed. I listed those two skills because of the casting distance.

You would've known Flourish is only melee-range if you played a Gladiator or Knight.
    You would've known how Force Slash works if you played Spectre or Reaper.

The new wiki only states it only hits the max of 10, so I assumed it never did changed at all and I can't find any server maintenance thread that stated the change (I could've overlooked it on accident).

You would've known that the limit to Frost Nova and Inferno is more than 10 if you played a Mage and just AOE'd more than 10 mobs.

Accidentally put that one down under Wizards while I was researching.

Failing to proof read your own suggestions is another reason why you shouldn't be making suggestions.
    Failing to allocate the skill under the Warlock suggestions just shows your limited knowledge on the game.

Adding an extra layer of flavour to Warlock or Wizard is irrelevant as they've already been split by category, everything else is just pointless.

My point is, your whole post shows you assumed your suggestions based on misinformation rather than actually playing and learning the game. Like I have told you, countless times in this thread now.

And that's why I ask you now, to stop making suggestions, play the game first, and then come back to me once you've understood how it currently plays.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rei ().

• Then do 2 seconds instead of 1 second off for the whole 7. I honestly think 5 more souls generated is still a good thing.

More Trickster stuff oh well let's get to it.

I'm not even gonna begin with the passive change to Spectre as I believe both ideas are ludicrous. I believe an entirely different idea would be a better proposal rather than an increase in critical probability as this gets completely negated by having a Deadly Blessing buff on you. (therefor making the passive completely useless).

I don't disagree with you about it being completely changed.

I know how the game works; I completely forgot about the set as I was thinking about it.

The Warlock changes you suggested regarding Inferno, Fire Ball, Mesmerize, and Metamorphosis, would've been easily known if you just played Warlock.

The Wizard changes you suggested regarding Frost Nova, Ice Blast, Summon, and Deep Fear would've been easily known if you just played Wizard.

You would've known that the limit to Frost Nova and Inferno is more than 10 if you played a Mage and just AOE'd more than 10 mobs.

How the heck can one know if also in-game as well in the new wiki it states that the max limit is 10? I play Warlock and Wizard and me returning reading it would make me think the max limit is 10 instead of 64 and I would legit think about getting 10 together to mob. It is not a play or knowledge issue. It is a text issue that needs to be fixed and addressed. This will also confuse players getting new to the skill as well.

Failing to proof read your own suggestions is another reason why you shouldn't be making suggestions.

Failing to allocate the skill under the Warlock suggestions just shows your limited knowledge on the game.

Me making a mistake of putting the skill underneath a different prestige when I meant to put it under something the correct prestige does not has anything to do about my knowledge of the game (Especially while I was cutting and pasting to fit the 10k character limit).

You would've known Flourish is only melee-range if you played a Gladiator or Knight.

You would've known how Force Slash works if you played Spectre or Reaper.

I already know it is melee range. Flourish is 1.5m. I can understand that me putting down long range means I was attempting to make it long range, which is not the intention and is something I myself have to clarify and fix. As for Force Slash, I already know what it does with the knockback. I put it down due to the casting distance. I know how it works.

Because you assumed you knew how these classes/jobs/skills etc work, without actually playing the classes.

I did play all of the classes and the only ones where I have not been feeling it has been the fighters (Because that is not my preference) and tricksters (Got rid of it after leveling it high and realized it is not for me).

• Tbh, I’ve played this game continuously since I was 13/14. I’m turning 25 v soon.

I actually did a research paper based on the FO community for my undergraduate degree from a Russel group uni.

I would approach Rei for advice on certain aspects of the game. There is a just a point where some people just know more than you because of experience/expertise.

If I’m being brutally honest I like the idea of these improvement threads but certain aspects of what you’re outlining shows a few gaps in your knowledge eg I played a trickster and noticed it wasn’t for me. Ok when did you stop playing the trickster ? The class only really starts taking off at 100 for reapers & 110 for specres

Just going to add a full overview of my 2 pence just reading everything will edit 🌞

Edit: So I've not gone over every suggestion but these are just some quick thoughts.

Liked ideas

Two-Step Verification:

Reasons: To give more protection for players and members.

This has been suggested multiple times and entire forum threads can be viewed with players asking for OPTIONAL 2FA to be implemented. 100% agree with this suggestion.
    Links to related threads:

Account Got Hacked.. PROTECT YOURSELF

Accounts Hacker Cases

Abyss Repeats

Reasons: To give other methods of leveling. This gives more reasons to go into the abyss and also help out the other servers in leveling since they tend to be low as of right now. An NPC should be some type of captain or priest who watches over the abyss. They will also give a small amount of Fame (200) for completing them as well.

I like this idea but leveling is easy but I could see it working. I question if it would be worth the time investment but then I can't imagine it being a huge work load. Mini Couple Lulu: Stat boost to 4 from 2.

Reasons: Gives a reward for staying married etc
    I've actually suggested for the lulu pet to get a +1 in all stats year you're married in previous threads

Links to relevant thread:

More options for marriage+gold sink

Ideas I don't like

Auction House

Allow players to play against each other in different games, betting on their money against each other to win the whole stash that is in the pot for the player.

This features killed the Korean version of the game and may result in the game looking inactive due to its lowered traffic as discussed in the thread below
    Link to relevant thread:

Auction House

Classes

The whole cleric spiel. I tend to stay out of this since I don't main a cleric but have a capped HK, 110 HK and a 115 guard. Any changes they make to the class wouldn't bother me since I rarely play these. However, there are just a few minor points I'd like to outline but for an in-depth view into them I'd refer you to Cupcake and MintyGreens says some quite sensible things as well.

Clerics supporting capabilities, especially holyknights, are fine overall imo - always room for it to be better though I don't think what you're suggesting is needed.

Guards need a few minor quality of life changes.

Both prestiges could use some new skills not from a balance perspective but from the view of spicing up the game. All the classes are due some new skills imo to spice game play up.

Funny you outline sacrifice I get the skill but i don't like it at all. It rewards bad play imo if you die you shouldn't be rewarded but i get why its in game

God’s Benevolence: Reduce cooldown to 30 seconds from 35 seconds; increase attack power on all Tiers by 5%;

Reasons: To allow Holy Knights to be able to cast it more often and also the fact it relies on a cleric’s INT for magic damage.

This skill is the best skill HKs get the fact you're asking for it to be buffed scares (cooldown). Yes, the damage could be increased but when it already does so much I can't really see a justification

Go to two minutes and look at how much the 110 skill is healing for. Warlock/wiz changes Mez: yes the gap is only 13 secs but most classes can already play round this and the CC is removed upon you taking any form of damage or being expelled by a party member

Mages

Met: skill is useful in a GT setting and that's it tbh. A speed buff would be welcomed but only whilst in the bird mode locks already are the best crowd control class in game being able to p much perm CC lock someone with the right sets

ie gabriel, 135 set etc

Inferno: No risk vs reward. The cast time is there to for the risk v reward factor you can kill 100+ mobs in seconds.

Nova: No same reason as above

Archer

Deeper I like the idea.

Natures aim: should get further upgrades fine

Tricksters

NGL I have a capped reaper and spec this isn't a problem for them at all and most of your suggestions do miss the mark. Would need its own thread to discuss indepth. The tl'dr of it is they can gather souls just fine. Reapers are in a good spot tbh i'd just love specs to get a new passive entirely.

Quick overview: shame needs a rework i don't think you its a good passive. I dislike game play that encourages/rewards you for doing something negative i.e dying or in this case forcing a miss. I can see the skill behind it but it just doesn't sit right with me.

Soul slash: this skill can be spammed. I mean literally you can cast it every second with a soul slash set (105 lab) no reason to suggest this change. Though Rei has outlined everything already.

Crusaders

Light explosion fine have a bit more range

Light blast point of a crusader is a jack of all trades but master of none. They should not have the EQ of a mages magic blast.

So yes overall some ideas are good however just from reading certain points eg suggesting mages have no cast time on AOEs really does show what Rei is outlining. Im not saying the game doesn't need some improvements etc but my top tip would be get to cap join a guild/band some friends together and go raid, farm etc just so you understand the 'wider picture' since parts of what you're saying shows you don't.

Hope this was constructive

Regards,

Gav

• Yeah rei doing a better job break down of the other classes than i could. I do not play them enough to have deep knowledge.

I left the Cleric side for you as I was happy with most of your responses. :)

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Yawn Thanks Yawn! I really appreciate it!

This features killed the Korean version of the game and may result in the game looking inactive due to its lowered traffic as discussed in the thread below

Link to relevant thread:

Auction House

I meant to say "Gambling House", but I used the wrong wording. Have them compete against each other for more gems and gold from them betting. However, if the gambling aspect is what also killed the KV besides the auction house, then I don't want it then.

Funny you outline sacrifice I get the skill but i don't like it at all. It rewards bad play imo if you die you shouldn't be rewarded but i get why its in game

I mean, I don't see the reason why the skill would reward bad plays. If the cleric dies, then the party gets more healing in an attempt to stay alive. Would actually be helpful when there's 2 clerics in the party and if there's only a cleric and a Crusader, then the Crusader will be the one ending up doing the main healing in an attempt to keep everyone alive.

Tricksters

NGL I have a capped reaper and spec this isn't a problem for them at all and most of your suggestions do miss the mark. Would need its own thread to discuss indepth. The tl'dr of it is they can gather souls just fine. Reapers are in a good spot tbh i'd just love specs to get a new passive entirely.

Quick overview: shame needs a rework i don't think you its a good passive. I dislike game play that encourages/rewards you for doing something negative i.e dying or in this case forcing a miss. I can see the skill behind it but it just doesn't sit right with me.

I was thinking of the same thing. However, my other alternate thinking is what if they really do not want to take the "Shame" away, so I was thinking of it doing the opposite. I want the passive to do a complete rework, but this is an alternative in case it never happens.

So yes overall some ideas are good however just from reading certain points eg suggesting mages have no cast time on AOEs really does show what Rei is outlining. Im not saying the game doesn't need some improvements etc but my top tip would be get to cap join a guild/band some friends together and go raid, farm etc just so you understand the 'wider picture' since parts of what you're saying shows you don't.

I did not hit the 135 cap, so I already know I have to go back to do it all over again for it. The mages AoE with no cast time was my own thought of "spice" but if that would become too much, I am all fine of it not being in there. I still will refuse to do fighter ever again and I may not go back to playing Trix. It is very helpful and this is the type of feedback I am looking for.

mean, I don't see the reason why the skill would reward bad plays. If the cleric dies, then the party gets more healing in an attempt to stay alive. Would actually be helpful when there's 2 clerics in the party and if there's only a cleric and a Crusader, then the Crusader will be the one ending up doing the main healing in an attempt to keep everyone alive.

The skill already rewards bad play I would personally remove the skill. You’ve died,as in you misplayed/messed up, now your party gets a massive heal because of that. The skill directly rewards you for playing badly.

I did not hit the 135 cap, so I already know I have to go back to do it all over again for it. The mages AoE with no cast time was my own thought of "spice" but if that would become too much, I am all fine of it not being in there. I still will refuse to do fighter ever again and I may not go back to playing Trix. It is very helpful and this is the type of feedback I am looking for.

Keep plowing on I did enjoy the 135 cap overall tbh. The end game dungeons and farming will be an eye opener for you. I suggest getting there with some mates if you are moe casual since top guilds r very fussy about the speed/efficiency of their runs.

A new wizard skill could be something gravity pull. Which pulls mobs/players to a set location. This would combo nicely with inferno/nova/meteor.

Locks could get something to buff their damage numbers up at single target dps raids or an armour reduction skill to allow for more single dps v quickly.

Might be an idea to implement a skill which adds more effects depending on how many debuff are active eg

deal x amount of damage every second for 5 seconds. If the opponent is effected by a slow this skill will bind the opponent, if they are effected by a silence this skill extend the duration by x amount of seconds, if they are effected by a burn/dot deal shred x% of magical defence from that mobs/character.

Now I know the idea of this skill is overpowered atm and would be game breaking. However, I’ve just come up with that in 30 secs so obviously not ground breaking/balanced but I think overall the current skills etc are relatively ok.

or give locks gravity bind and wizards their lighting aoe !

We, as in every class, just need some new toys to play with !

Regards

Gav

• Then do 2 seconds instead of 1 second off for the whole 7. I honestly think 5 more souls generated is still a good thing.

You're missing the point.
    Your Spectre Soul Generation Rotation does NOT rely on Intimidation or Lacerate to gain souls. They are ONLY filler abilities.
    This would only be viable at levels lower than 105, but even then you can use Lvl 55 Compelling Set to make a 1.8 Second CD on Claw Swipe.
    Trickster's are completely overpowered at any perm level range.
    5 souls generated in a 60 second windows is NOTHING considering you can gain 6 Souls in 4.5 seconds with Soul Slash spam as a 105+ Spectre.

I know how the game works; I completely forgot about the set as I was thinking about it.

Sounds like an excuse. Completely forgot? Or you didn't know.
    The more we keep going, the more it shows how extremely limited your knowledge is.
    Just because you can google/wiki an answer doesn't make you correct.

Me making a mistake of putting the skill underneath a different prestige when I meant to put it under something the correct prestige does not has anything to do about my knowledge of the game (Especially while I was cutting and pasting to fit the 10k character limit).

Anyone who is playing Wizard and Warlock will know not to mistake that Ice Blast does not fall under Wizard.
    It's not a "oops I made a mistake putting it there", it's a "you didn't realise upgrades for that skill were for Warlock's only".

I already know it is melee range. Flourish is 1.5m. I can understand that me putting down long range means I was attempting to make it long range, which is not the intention and is something I myself have to clarify and fix. As for Force Slash, I already know what it does with the knockback. I put it down due to the casting distance. I know how it works.

Gladiator's already have Tomahawk as their long-range skill. Why change Flourish to long-range? This makes zero sense considering Gladiator's are a Melee class.
    Even in my opinion, Tomahawk being the only long-range skill is too much.
    If you knew how Force Slash works, why would you suggest for it to hit a Warlock in Metamorphosis? It's not a long-range attack by any means.
    Reaper's already have Binding Blow, which could be used to pull a Warlock out of Metamorphosis. But they would need to be within the casting-distance.

How the heck can one know if also in-game as well in the new wiki it states that the max limit is 10? I play Warlock and Wizard and me returning reading it would make me think the max limit is 10 instead of 64 and I would legit think about getting 10 together to mob. It is not a play or knowledge issue. It is a text issue that needs to be fixed and addressed. This will also confuse players getting new to the skill as well.

As I've said from the very beginning, which you refuse to listen to:
    PLAY THE GAME BEFORE MAKING SUGGESTIONS.
    That's how you would know all this stuff.
    Wanna know how I know all this stuff?
    I PLAYED THE GAME.
    No amount of information provided on any website is better than first-hand experience.

I did play all of the classes and the only ones where I have not been feeling it has been the fighters (Because that is not my preference) and tricksters (Got rid of it after leveling it high and realized it is not for me).

You playing/levelling a class to a specific point is not "playing the class".
    Levelling a Fighter to 100 and selecting Gladiator, then proceeding to level to 105 and stop and give up, doesn't mean you know how to play Gladiator.
    It simply means you levelled one.

I mean, I don't see the reason why the skill would reward bad plays. If the cleric dies, then the party gets more healing in an attempt to stay alive. Would actually be helpful when there's 2 clerics in the party and if there's only a cleric and a Crusader, then the Crusader will be the one ending up doing the main healing in an attempt to keep everyone alive.

Regarding Sacrifice as a whole.
    It might be good for noobs who are levelling.
    But for proper farming/raiding/dungeons, not having it is the more preferred option.
    Gladiators deal more damage as their HP is lowered, so the majority of the time Gladiator's will use their Heat of Fury skill to lower their HP and deal more damage.
    A Cleric doing an 'oopsie' and dying would force all your Gladiator's in your party to be full HP.
    As someone who constantly farms on a Gladiator and extremely strict on "don't heal me I can keep myself alive" mentality, due to my incredible HP Management capabilities, I always get Clerics to delete Sacrifice.
    This is just a small min/max utilisation for end-game content.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999