Back at it

• Hi everyone,

I'm a returning player, i was gone for like 7-9 years??

Now I need your advice on what class I should play.
    I'm only going to play 1 because I don't have very much time but good enough for 1.

I guess I'm mostly playing alone, maybe join a party for a quest or KQ or do stuff with the academy/guild.
    If I ever get high level I want to do raids and bosses etc with the homies I'll make :)
    I'm willing to spend some SC, like 20-25$/month.

Idk how i'm able to buy decent gear with a brand new account, maybe farm some myself idk. If you have any tips for me for whatever what feel free to comment, it will be highly appriciated.

Greetz and stay hydrated guys.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Leafly ().

• I recommend archer as go to class. BUT! as always, it has to fit your playstyle, beside that I feel like this is a great independent class to solo most of the content and provides good progress when it comes to leveling. For raiding it isn’t top tier overall but can deal decent dps.

Even with a small amount of SC spent you can get quite far i would say.

I‘m also a returning player and I started an archer myself and in earlygame it feels almost broken. You reach Level 20 realy fast and then you get your first kite AE, from there on you rush the levels. Zoom Zoom Zoom.

@Markis: PogChamp 50 Archer -- HeyGuys 4x Archer

„Any weapon is an axe, if you swing it hard enough.“ -- Unknown

• 20-25 is not enough if you want to 'enjoy' end game content, double that to be safe.
    Archer is fine for beginners, a Gladiator is usually a requirement for endgame content.
    The market is oversaturated since the current maxlvl content (cap) has been released almost 4 years ago, dont expect to make insane amounts of money via farming.

• I recommend archer as go to class. BUT! as always, it has to fit your playstyle, beside that I feel like this is a great independent class to solo most of the content and provides good progress when it comes to leveling. For raiding it isn’t top tier overall but can deal decent dps.

Even with a small amount of SC spent you can get quite far i would say.

I‘m also a returning player and I started an archer myself and in earlygame it feels almost broken. You reach Level 20 realy fast and then you get your first kite AE, from there on you rush the levels. Zoom Zoom Zoom.

Thanks! I've always loved archers, i will give it a "shot" ;D

• 20-25 is not enough if you want to 'enjoy' end game content, double that to be safe.
    Archer is fine for beginners, a Gladiator is usually a requirement for endgame content.
    The market is oversaturated since the current maxlvl content (cap) has been released almost 4 years ago, dont expect to make insane amounts of money via farming.

Ouch! What about perms? Is it still a thing? Or is it like that too?

• Always depends on individual circumstances. Perms are still a thing. A lvl 50 perm will likely not need any cash shop items at all but, the higher the level, the higher the required monetary input.

• I've found that mages are my favorite niche character. They're rough playing PVE until around lvl 70+ imo, but after that with some good gear they're a ton of fun to play. You can get mages strong enough to solo just about any dungeon you want up till DDT. I've even solo'd Secret Lab with a mage before (Wizard specifically)