is spot clamming allow?

• Trying do a rept quest, and i was pulling mobs to kill for my quest. then this guy come up to me on his mount and said, dude i was here first, and told me to leave cause he owns this spot. Rept is for drops, so he have his afk buddies. So no way he will party for the rept. I remember back in outspark times, spot clamming is not allow. As long as he doesnt have aggo on the mobs, i am allow to kill them. Someone correct me. also these rept drop quest need to be done away with. Cause people will claim a spot and have full afk party to lvl faster, making it hard for others to join or get kills. Why not have all rept quest kills only. Im ok with drop quest, just not with these dumb repts.

• Spot claiming is not allowed.

You should be able to share the spot, though at the same time if there are other mobs for the quest you should use those mobs instead as that is part of sharing the mobs.

If you get aggro first then it is your mob, Again however, if there are other mobs somewhere else, and you can quest there then it should not be an issue if you were the 2nd one to arrive. Though if there are no other spots available and they refuse to party you, then splitting the mobs in half is what should happen.

Just as spot claiming is not allowed on their part, you ALSO cannot spot claim, by coming in and taking over all the mobs there. Its a fine balance.

• It isn’t allowed but I’ve found that common courtesy is to just let the person who is there get on with it & ask them to whisper you before they leave.

Most people will dm you and save you the spot or they just party you.

Gav

• its not allowed but no one will ban you for it. Just like kill stealing on bosses in dungeons gamigo time and time again just doesnt seem to care about those menial issues.

• its not allowed but no one will ban you for it. Just like kill stealing on bosses in dungeons gamigo time and time again just doesnt seem to care about those menial issues.

Ermm clarification pls are you referring to server bosses ? Those can’t be kill stolen.

• Pretty sure Emily is talking about dungeon bosses like GGK, TK, Giant harpy, etc. there are limited numbers of these bosses and with the increase in player activity people are having a harder time sharing farming areas.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Pretty sure Emily is talking about dungeon bosses like GGK, TK, Giant harpy, etc. there are limited numbers of these bosses and with the increase in player activity people are having a harder time sharing farming areas.

Ah understand now ! Had a blonde moment 👱‍♀️

100% dungeon bosses such ggk etc are on the first aggro rule. If you are being kill stolen I suggest to record in line with the rules given in this thread:

[Guide] - How to make a report

and file a report. Now gamigo won’t say what action has taken but from my own experience having played this game through gamigo for nearly over 10 years they do take action.

Sorry to hear some players are doing this to you but film, report, chin up and enjoy the game.

Don’t let the few spoil the games experience for you !

Regards,

Gavin

• So i will go on my 76 to blackbears and mob the bears, since i got first aggro these are my mobs, if the other questers kill them then they are stealing my mobs and so I can report them. Makes sense . #MyPlanIsReady

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• GravesDisease Yea, you can do that, BUT if you pull a mob and go afk e.g. on your mount then anyone is allowed to attack and kill this mob

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I dont afk. I camp 6x abyss 24/7 all day everyday without afking u think I will go afk at blackbears? I Dont afk, never have, never will.

• I already did. I took all the mobs

if you dont kill them after a certain time then they are allowed to attack kill the mobs too cuz its useless mob pulling and quest blocking

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• if you dont kill them after a certain time then they are allowed to attack kill the mobs too cuz its useless mob pulling and quest blocking

Who made this rule ... you cant just make up new rules on your own ...

• I dont make the Rules. If you pull Mobs and dont do anything with them and dont kill them in a certain time then anyone is allowed to kill "your" mobs cuz it has no sense to pull mobs and do nothing with them.

No GM would say its KS if you do such a sonsense

Otherwise anyone could come to a Spot and pull all Mobs in a corner or so and say "Ha! youre not anymore allowed to attack this Mobs, leave the Spot!"

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush