is spot clamming allow?

• even if SLOWLY, you are not allowed to take their mobs just because they are slowly killing the mobs.

i didnt say or mean that

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• If a player pulls mobs with the intention to kill them, then you attack/mock for agro and kill those mobs, you are kill stealing. And you can be reported.

If a player pulls mobs with no intention to kill them (such as GravesDisease), that is considered grieving (harassment), and can be reported.

The rules aren't specific with the details, but it's common sense for the most part, at least it is to me. ;0

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• So i will go on my 76 to blackbears and mob the bears, since i got first aggro these are my mobs, if the other questers kill them then they are stealing my mobs and so I can report them. Makes sense . #MyPlanIsReady

Hi GraveDisease,

I highly advise you not to do this. If you are intentionally sabotaging the game for others. Then you will be in direct violations of the Terms of Service and the in-game rules. Harassment and Gameplay Sabotage will not be tolerated.

Please reconsider your actions and be more considerate to others.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Snack, that is not quite accurate. The only time you can get mobs off someone else, is if they ask for help, are in your party or have gone afk, like just standing there. If they have a large mob but are actively killing them, even if SLOWLY, you are not allowed to take their mobs just because they are slowly killing the mobs.

Its the activity part of it.

if you don’t have the ability to aoe the mobs down and are pulling more than what you can physically handle this would be grieving. However, if you can slowly kill one mob at a time, and attain xp, I imagine this is fine.

like rei said common sense

• people actually still report on this game?

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• if you don’t have the ability to aoe the mobs down and are pulling more than what you can physically handle this would be grieving. However, if you can slowly kill one mob at a time, and attain xp, I imagine this is fine.

like rei said common sense

Yeah I know, but as long as the person IS killing them its allowed. Like for clerics soloing, just because they do not really have an AoE they shouldn't be allowed to mob more than one target? I would mob more so I am not constantly running back and forth to grab 1 monster at a time which takes MORE time to solo as a cleric. I am not saying to take the whole maps mobs and then kill one at a time, but just because a cleric (or others maybe without enhanced weapons) kill slowly does not mean they cannot mob too.

I agree with rei that it is common sense, and after Snack clarified their position I understood, I just had taken the first comment differently than they intended. XD

• Yeah I know, but as long as the person IS killing them its allowed. Like for clerics soloing, just because they do not really have an AoE they shouldn't be allowed to mob more than one target? I would mob more so I am not constantly running back and forth to grab 1 monster at a time which takes MORE time to solo as a cleric. I am not saying to take the whole maps mobs and then kill one at a time, but just because a cleric (or others maybe without enhanced weapons) kill slowly does not mean they cannot mob too.

I agree with rei that it is common sense, and after Snack clarified their position I understood, I just had taken the first comment differently than they intended. XD

a level 76 cleric can’t aoe.

• people actually still report on this game?

Hi Luscious,

We do get reports, but the important thing is that people submit the reports in the correct format and evidence in the way we expect the evidence to be presented.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko