Upgradeable Mount Guide!?

• Can anyone explain in-dept the process of upgrading a mount, and what it's all about?

1. Highest Upgrade Level?
    2. What can be used to upgrade the mount (perm, SC timed items, etc?)
    3. Success rate or no?

I know everyone else has been eager to see a small little thread on it since it's relatively new to players like me who are just coming back into FIesta after years of not playing. This would be much appreciated! Someone send help and complete this thread please, I'm considering upgrading, but have questions. <3

• 1. +5 is the highest upgrade level.

2. Any permanent mount either obtained from the Slime Coin shop, in game event, in game vendor NPC, or lucky house blue capsules.

3. 100% success rate.

4. Once you reach the highest upgrade level of +5, you can keep feeding the mount other perm mounts for a chance to get the Unicorn mount which has a lower mounting time (helpful for open world pve).

• 1. +5 is the highest upgrade level.

2. Any permanent mount either obtained from the Slime Coin shop, in game event, in game vendor NPC, or lucky house blue capsules.

3. 100% success rate.

4. Once you reach the highest upgrade level of +5, you can keep feeding the mount other perm mounts for a chance to get the Unicorn mount which has a lower mounting time (helpful for open world pve).

You're a god! :D TY!

• More questions need to be addressed here also so it be complete guide for others

Can tradable mounts be upgraded using perm bound mounts?

Can perm bound mounts be upgraded using tradable mounts?

Can mounts that takes 2 people be upgraded using mounts that takes 1 person?

Can mounts that takes 1 person be upgraded using mounts that takes 2 people?

If i got +4 cupcake cat mount and want to change it to +5 dragon , should i buy perm dragon +0 and add it as the main mount and put the +4 cupacke cat as the sub mount, will this give results of +5 dragon or +2?

• Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• It doesnt matter is mount is tradable or bind, what matters is the mount in the main slot. So what ever mount is on the main slot keeps that unique mount, the mount on the sub slot gets consumed.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Also just to clarify for some,

If you use tradable mounts or duo mounts to upgrade OTHER non tradable/duo mounts the properties of duo/trading do not carry over, those stay with the tradable and the duo mounts only. Just like in the example the Jumping lord used for the unicorn.

This is why most people keep the tradable rammies and the duo mounts to +

Also does anyone have the stats for each + level? That might help some people too. Like what speed and heal % for each level, I cannot remember.

Another fun fact! the +points to every stat buff you get at +4 stacks with the party buff version you get at +5 mount. Meaning if your character has a +4 and a +5 mount you can get twice the buffles increase!

• if you enhance a +0 mount with a +3 mount (because you prefer the +0 mount design), the enhancement is carried over too

If you have a +5 mount but prefer a new mount thats just been released, you can fuse your +5 with it to pass over the enhancement

The unicorn mount has the same description of all other +5 mounts, but the cooldown and cast time is practically 0

you can mount and unmount pretty much straight away

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

• the +points to every stat buff you get at +4 stacks with the party buff version you get at +5 mount. Meaning if your character has a +4 and a +5 mount you can get twice the buffles increase!

Wow is that true? Does it mean you can get All stats +60 for yourself?

• Wow is that true? Does it mean you can get All stats +60 for yourself?

Yes, always been like that:

My personal preference is to keep my main mount plus 5 (I use a bind on character type) while I have either tradeable mounts or account bound mounts enhanced to plus 4 to share this benefit with my alts whenever I decide to play something different

• Thanks for clarifying, I do see people with two triple star icon buffs, but I always thought it was a glitch or something. Also because very few people actually own both a +4 and a +5 at the same time, so I actually believed there was a glitch in those cases where two triple star icons popped out.