Please Think About Guardians Also

• dont get your hopes up

rebalancing started like 7 years ago and it got worse every single time

I know. I was there when it all happened, even when I was playing under Outspark. Still won't hurt to try.

• The chances of them "balancing" classes could be higher if the whole playerbase would stop paying and playing glads, The chances of them closing the game would be equally high.

• The chances of them "balancing" classes could be higher if the whole playerbase would stop paying and playing glads, The chances of them closing the game would be equally high.

Yes. That can be true. However, the chance of balancing can also be higher if players can also get together to talk more than just throwing out new skills on top of talking about things that needs to be changed but also not being able to state about the reasons and how some things can be changed. The one reason why I made my thread for players to come together and talk about it.

• There have been many threads like this one. The same ideas posted here by the community have been mentioned repeatedly in every shape and form. I don't think that this thread is going to change anything about that. The Fiesta Team has their own plans regarding the future of the game and rebalancing the game is not a priority right now considering they stopped working on it for over a year now and dismissed the previous people in charge of it.

• The second you try to buff say a trickster to be on roughly the same level of glads, everyone is going to switch to trickster.

So? All those players are still playing the point is if all the classes are balanced it doesn’t matter what class you play you play the one you like.

Ideally everything should be around the same level. Glads will complain if they are needed, I get that, but if the other classes were moved to be on par with them everyone’s happy.

• The problem with suggestion threads like this, is that people seem to assume they know how to play the classes exceptionally well.

A lot of people don't realise this but there is a huge difference between the two support Classes.

HolyKnight's were built more towards PVE.
    Guardian's were built more towards PVP.

And obviously by every Guardian's (or HolyKnight's) suggestions here, they're not utilizing the PVP aspect of their class. Which I might add, Guardian's are the required support class in PVP such as FBZ Wars, Guild Wars, and Guild Tournaments. At least they are for the top Guilds of Isya.

Smile.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• I love clerics :)))

I’d love to see some QoL changes for guards though ie being able to place bubble

• This is where EVERYTHING gets dicey...

People want PVP changes...everyone's been worried about showing off their Mages and Fighters in fbz.

Frankly, PVE should be the primary focus for rebalancing. People wanna pvp? Fine. But this game was originally designed to be a PVE/PVM collaborative game.

To be perfectly honest, free battle zones should be a place for players to PRACTICE their characters, learn boss mechanics, and form a plan of action against the real thing...without a penalty, or gain. But what do I know...since i dont focus on having the top geared glad on Isya or Pagel, i'm apparently trash and don't know jack @#$% about anything in this game...HA!

Like others, I have prestige'd several classes to each off-branch. I have dabbled with PVP builds, Hybrids, and PVM only.

Whereas everyone else is purely worried about who can OD who, talk @#%$ in FBZ3 about whos charmed and wasting money blah blah blah.

Do what you want, say what you want, bark all you want.

We all play for various reasons, but mainly to escape reality.

NOW!...

As far as guardians...being set for PVP isn't exactly incorrect. Upon their release, they were more suited for PVP...but since OOS/OS (now Gamigo) doesn't know the true meaning of BALANCING...hey, here we are.

Mages never got their ST DoT's/proper Debuffs

Clerics never got their full onset of Skill boosts (and lack their actual effects...i.e. AoE stuns and/or damage)

Archers received everything we'd hoped for.

Tricksters got a few changes that made them PROPER, and more lethal on the front/mid lines.

Crusaders got hammered...for the better in certain areas, and trashed in others where it REALLY counted.

SO!...

What more can we bark about to get through to Gamigo other than boycotting the cash shop entirely or just not logging in til they start listening to us?

Oh wait...beating a dead horse with a stick to try to get it to move.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• I'll be completely honest. I completely forgotten everything that was even promised ever since the switch and when I left. It has been too much. That on top of everything from the old forum never transferring and the old players who left from the forums are gone, it's can be difficult to have hope. It has always been a problem with transparency from Gamigo staff to players. The only thing that was blessed were the archers and GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Archers needed it! I may give my hands on tricksters again but I wanted my best friend whenever he wants to come back to the game to play it. My whole heart though has always been clerics and mages and it hurts me more to see clerics to even suffer like this. The two most talked topics has always been clerics and archers (used to). There was this one person (completely forgot his/her name) who argue so much about the clerics on the forum that the person became so famous on the forums and in-game. Not sure if he is still on the forums.

• I'll be completely honest. I completely forgotten everything that was even promised ever since the switch and when I left. It has been too much. That on top of everything from the old forum never transferring and the old players who left from the forums are gone, it's can be difficult to have hope. It has always been a problem with transparency from Gamigo staff to players. The only thing that was blessed were the archers and GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Archers needed it! I may give my hands on tricksters again but I wanted my best friend whenever he wants to come back to the game to play it. My whole heart though has always been clerics and mages and it hurts me more to see clerics to even suffer like this. The two most talked topics has always been clerics and archers (used to). There was this one person (completely forgot his/her name) who argue so much about the clerics on the forum that the person became so famous on the forums and in-game. Not sure if he is still on the forums.

You speak of Hitomi Uri...the Battle Cleric, solo-king/queen.

Frankly...its all about Glads right now since they're the cash cows of the game for this cap...gonna laugh when knights get the boosts their seriously deserve, and mages are REQUIRED in the next cap raise to deal any real damage...and archers too since HEY...DoT's stop heals lmao!

Lets be real...the game is what it is now. Make it, and bake it for what it is...or...well, do what others have - *poof*

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• You speak of Hitomi Uri...the Battle Cleric, solo-king/queen.

Frankly...its all about Glads right now since they're the cash cows of the game for this cap...gonna laugh when knights get the boosts their seriously deserve, and mages are REQUIRED in the next cap raise to deal any real damage...and archers too since HEY...DoT's stop heals lmao!

Lets be real...the game is what it is now. Make it, and bake it for what it is...or...well, do what others have - *poof*

YEP! I miss Hitomi. Sadly, the reality is the game is where and what it is right now. It should never be all about one prestige over another. I honestly do not believe that was the intent when we was under Outspark... and I miss Outspark. I always did those ads for those free sc items. Clerics and Guards would enjoy those during these times for soloing.

• well they can update the PVP systems, by saying only certain skills can be used in PVP areas. it takes a bit extra work but lots of other games have created it so doing the same works fine. as well as only PVP skills from the NPC for each class giving a better playing field. there will still be potions/scrolls/charms added to the mix but those two systems added (aka can't be set switching) could make the PVP more interesting.

• Nope.

gamigo isnt going to cut their Cash Cow class out any time soon...Priority is as follows BASED on how Gamigo reacts to certain things...

Glads

Wizards

Warlocks

Sharpshooters

Clerics

Tricksters

Saders

Knights...sadly

SO!...there you have it...truth in what is priority.

• i have a question. why does bash stop getting upgrades at lv 93? it's kinda useless now that i'm 120...

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• With today's technology and knowledge bases/ access, that wouldn't be a difficult issue to resolve.

and to quote glen quagmire

OH!

kinda funny...

Considering there are a LOT of Americans that know WTF THEY ARE DOING...yet Gamigo won’t even listen to HALF of us.

how much more do we need to call em out and show them the NUMEROUS errors with specific mechanics that literally drive players and new comers away?

oh...im beating a dead horse with a stick in hopes it will get up and gallop away...