Class rebalance over the years

• Hi! Am a returning player (or wanting to return) but I just wanna check what's been updated as of now regarding the class rebalance. I've stopped for a few years and the last thing that gamigo was working on was the class rebalance.

My mains are hk, ranger, and I have both wiz/lock. But my primary mains are stuck in pagel which is dead so I'll just continue the ones I have in isya and create new chars.

Wanna know a few things:

1. I assume the prestige specific skills are still the same as before for all classes?

2. Are hks still having higher buffs than guard? (Other way round also) Are guards still having higher heals than hk? Sorry i really need to clarify because the last round i remember they wanted to nerf cleric heals so bad (which I dont really see what's the point when theres still fail clerics out there even as guards they cant heal lol)

3. My beloved rangers. Are they finally balanced?

4. I would like to assume they didnt touch the mages? As in nerf them...

In overall, just wanna know WAS CLASS REBALANCE SUCCESSFUL???:slimesmile:

• 1. Yes, they haven't swapped skills. Well, they changed that ranger's passive isn't a knock back anymore, but SS's power shot is. But I guess you knew this already.

2. The cleric split is still the same. Some minor changes in cleric skills overall.

3. The ranger class is stronger, but because the archer class has received buffs generally. The SS has been changed more.

4. A few changes about meteor for example. Nothing too big.

The balance isn't completed.

Jour 1

"C'est le jour 1, celui qu'on retient,

Celui qui s'efface, quand tu me replaces, quand tu me retiens,

C'est celui qui revient."

- Louane

• geez its not completed... Here I thought they should be done with it after all these years lol. But anyway thanks for the info! guess i'll just have to go through everything again and see how it goes ^^

• Clerics are as they were, BUT in general were nerfed as they changed the heal cd, so you can't spam it anymore (not that you could before if you were playing the class right!).

• Clerics are as they were, BUT in general were nerfed as they changed the heal cd, so you can't spam it anymore (not that you could before if you were playing the class right!).

^ this

all clerics were nerfed in healing.

HKs also have a debuff on bash that can stack on an enemy 5 times.
    Invigorate now has a temp speed buff.
    Trip will "bind" an enemy e.e not sure why.....

thats pretty much it that is noticeable. Though there are threads that list all the changes big and small.