The best way to make so GEMS

• What is the most lets say guaranty way to make some money i am trying scrolls most of time t4 but some time the sell fast and some time very slow any suggestion?

THX

• Gifting is the fastest way. But you can get scam. You can also raid world bosses like helga, Karen, mal. Etc and sell them for high price. selling pot and scroll is a slow way to make gem. You spend more time creating them and only sell for 100-400s.

• Best way is by specifically vending speed scrolls if you're making something. Otherwise, farm higher level stuff.

Isya: The Return...Once known as Archangel now as... Heavenly Demon.

Tenyasha (Main)|Sekiryuu (Perm135)

Discord: Archangel#4542 -Vengeance Leader

I await the return of my 4 Teva OGs from Jenira. There are no replacements. ;(

slimeemperorSupport My Skin Trade-in System Idea Here.

• I am without doubt richest Free Player of game, veteran since 2008, and there no SIMPLE ways to make cash.

However, at low lvl u can try farming GGK for mighty/slash sets (fighters always buy them), then at 80-90 u can sell plvl in CC and DT, 105 can sell LN plvl, as mage.
    and 70+ can start farming 5k red capsules in LH , NQ weapons seldom drop, can sell them for 10-40 gems.
    Also can sell Crabs from t1 blue, but they not really effective for cash making.

I have guide at my site, but since it has lot of compromate proving gamigo's incompetence they dont allow me to share link.
    Sucks, I know.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• I'm sure most or all of that is true but for a cleric to make money like that is kind of impossible. So you either gift or you have to stop playing your cleric and create a mage / archer so you can plvl people...

Which ruins the game because you want to play the class you like..

• then at 80-90 u can sell plvl in CC and DT, 105 can sell LN plvl,

This already implies having very good gear, especially for DT and LN. Also, you have to be godly to plvl in DT at 90. The issue is that is what you are trying to achieve i.e. have a good 105 +12 wep at least.

• This already implies having very good gear, especially for DT and LN. Also, you have to be godly to plvl in DT at 90. The issue is that is what you are trying to achieve i.e. have a good 105 +12 wep at least.

Pretty much.... How are you supposed to sell amazing stuff or plvl people if yourself don't have proper gear? I'm 100% I've never seen anyone plvl or farm dungeons with a +0/+3 weapon. We are talking about being able to make money so we can have money to by our gear and then be able to do harder content.

I'm almost lvl75 and I have 1g on my acocunt. And until now all my gear was always +0.

I hope you understand how hard it is to get money this way....And I do have another account that I use to sell stuff (but it's basic stuff) and it does have to be sold in order for me to even get any money. If I do get money it will be something like 10g or less....Hard to get anything good on this game without being rich....

• As a cleric you can join farming pts, like duo higher lvl places (Lab/DDF/SA/BA etc). But for that you would need to get to a higher lvl, like 115/120. And really you don't need good gear to lvl up cleric, it's all about finding pts to join.

But as a low level I would say join MDHC for OJs.

Add full friend list of active people for friend points, over longer period of time you can exchange friend points and get purple pots and t3/t4 speed scrolls to sell them.

Also you can do tower for golem cards, tho as a cleric maybe too slow..

As Yaseeda suggested you can do LH for crab mounts and weps. I see people upgrading with crab mounts for 3G, and blue 1 has many useless items which you will definately npc, and with that you get back around 50% of what you have invested into the blue 1 capsule.

Also you can farm low lvl cards and sell them for some golds. You can sell it in bundles too, e.g. lets say you collect all page 2 cards and shout that you sell all for xx amount. I think ppl would buy.

There are still many simple but clever ways to make people want to buy something. For instance MORAL used to sell 120 blue full sets (+0) for 80g I believe it was seized or whatever its called, the ones that easily drop and only poor ppl use. Usually people wouldnt necessary buy it if they see a piece in vendor, but this strategy makes ppl think 'Oh just 80g and I get full set, no need to search for it' and they buy it for the future. Well that's what I thought, I just bought it cuz it's simple, and I will be ready for 120 (was for a char that didn't need anything better at the time). Even tho I could have easily and went to farm the set myself. But I thought, heck this is a brilliant idea!

• Agree with the part of joining pts, which is what I've been trying to do for lvling ahaha
    How does that friend points think work? I thought it only gave karis or something like that?

• I think the fastest and most reliable way to make gems is gifting, but there's a lot of risk in it as there's a lot of awful people. Farming is either a hit or a miss, and the market fluctuates so often it's hard to predict what will be worth farming.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Agree with the part of joining pts, which is what I've been trying to do for lvling ahaha
    How does that friend points think work? I thought it only gave karis or something like that?

Basically you add friends, and if the person on friend list logs on, you get a point, I think 1 point per day if they log on. So if you have full friend list of active people who log on daily you would get many points daily. And you basically dont have to do anything, after some time you will realize how many points you have. You just go to friend list and click use. You get random items in your inventory. And you get speed scrolls in stacks of 10 I think.

• alternative to gifting and getting scammed. Buy tradable items when they are on sale. 1 day war rants can go for like 3-4G each on pagel, depends on the demand at the time. HP extenders, charms also good, and you wont get scammed as its in game vendor.

if you farm hardcore versions of dungeons, you get enhanced armor, which can be dismantled to Karis, which also sell for like 2 gold each. In Sirens castle for example, you can farm for 2 hours, and have about 30-40 karis at the end of it from greens that drop.

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

• alternative to gifting and getting scammed. Buy tradable items when they are on sale. 1 day war rants can go for like 3-4G each on pagel, depends on the demand at the time. HP extenders, charms also good, and you wont get scammed as its in game vendor.

if you farm hardcore versions of dungeons, you get enhanced armor, which can be dismantled to Karis, which also sell for like 2 gold each. In Sirens castle for example, you can farm for 2 hours, and have about 30-40 karis at the end of it from greens that drop.

Thank you for the ideas! That sounds a nice & safe way of getting money. Stupid question, how do you dismantle something to get karis from it?

• Thank you for the ideas! That sounds a nice & safe way of getting money. Stupid question, how do you dismantle something to get karis from it?

Go to a NPC from which you can buy stones (e.g. Healer Pooring in Uruga), and there is a dismantle button. You need +ed weapons to get Karis.

• Another easy way to get +ed weapons to make into Karis is from the Fortress Of Shadows KQ! They drop in the reward boxes. Though I'm not sure if it's an active KQ anymore, I haven't had a char who could do it in a while to try.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Well FOS can be soloed but kinda tricky since there are too many mobs. I've soloed it on my 105 WL just for the heck of it, but it took way longer. I think they should probably revise the reward to include SL gears, cos they other lower kq do give out gears. But FOS so far is my go to kq to get T6 hp pots.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• I've soloed it on my 105 WL just for the heck of it, but it took way longer.

i soloed FOS with my 105 SS on +3 gear many times xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya