Demon bone skins. How much did you spend?

• I have got staff skin and crossbow skin long time ago. I spended over 100$ to get the staff.

Spended 100$ on specific wand box months ago for my cc runner and got nothing. Quitted fiesta for 2 months after that.

Have not try lucky boxes anymore after that.

I just gonna skip it until they change the way to get a skin.

I need skin for new dt runner, 1 ranger and 1 wizard, cc runner and shield skin for 2 HKs

• No, you dont.

You just need to prioritize stats in gears and consider going H Y B R I D!...with all your characters.

I have one of every single prestige except a templar...and hey, I do just fine. So no, you shouldn't have any issues...just go farm some 4h charms, use purp pots, use int scrolls for that extra crit, and you'll be fine.

We wont see a change to the way people can get skins, so I wouldn't worry about it.

The only skins you'll be able to get are the shady shafty ones from the events...and even then, those are trash cause statless.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

:/ I'm Just Here, Sipping Coffee and Watching The Drama Llama's Have Their Moment :/

**MY TAKE on a very viable Gold Sink Below**

Click Me

• Banned? Did someone actually get banned? If I remember right, Kobal made a post stating majority didn't get banned or they literally would've had to ban whole community at the time.

Some people took it to the next level and traded the level up vaults on mass. So those who took the exploit to the extreme would have faced an infraction.

However, those who just did skins/cash shop items got away with it. I’ll openly admit on EU EN bijou this was used by almost everyone In our guild to get us the required skins we needed. None us got banned. We lived without our mini roary/Karen back pack - happily (eu voted for the perm +2 auto pick pet)

Honestly the Karen back packs should have been given some form of stat boost associated with them ie hp/def/mdef @3% but that ship has set sail.

Gav

• Some people took it to the next level and traded the level up vaults on mass. So those who took the exploit to the extreme would have faced an infraction.

However, those who just did skins/cash shop items got away with it. I’ll openly admit on EU EN bijou this was used by almost everyone In our guild to get us the required skins we needed. None us got banned. We lived without our mini roary/Karen back pack - happily (eu voted for the perm +2 auto pick pet)

Honestly the Karen back packs should have been given some form of stat boost associated with them ie hp/def/mdef @3% but that ship has set sail.

Gav

Didn't I just say that...?

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

:/ I'm Just Here, Sipping Coffee and Watching The Drama Llama's Have Their Moment :/

**MY TAKE on a very viable Gold Sink Below**

Click Me

• Some people took it to the next level and traded the level up vaults on mass. So those who took the exploit to the extreme would have faced an infraction.

Gav

Oh yeah I guess.. don't remember much people abusing it that way on my server. Mainly just skins and perm items.

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

Gav

I abused the bug personally also, so did 95% of our server, can't remember anyone getting banned for it tho. Tho got banned for Gab glitch :c

• 180k so far. got 1x wand, 1xstaff, 2x mace, 1x blade, 1x 2h sword, 3x bow, 1x claw, 1x dual sword,

I was aiming for axe, but i will wait once its on specific boxes :)

• I wonder how good are the specific boxes with 10x I saw a German guy do it on youtube and he got them with around 5 tries twice , idk if it'll be the same